Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest? - page 6. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 2
How long has this platform been in operation?

I checked their site and i'm impressed. Over 41,000 signups, looks like they have at least 5 tasks a week so there is plenty of content to earn and they are slowly growing.

They need to focus on bigger tokens though, their biggest token on the platform is BAT and AE, but they need more to bring in their audiences, also more exchanges. They are only listed on IDEX.

If they tackle both these issues, they could become very big, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for completing tasks instead of investing their capital.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Good read, thanks for sharing.

It seems that this project is doing some very interesting things, especially the dividends for holding their token. I think it's a great starting place for crypto noobs.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 152
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

I've not heard about this platform, but the stats are very impressive. If they manage to get 100,000 users all crypto businesses will want to be on their platform, they just need to keep going!

I've signed up and it's great I would recommend the platform to anyone looking to earn crypto without investing or mining.

You can sign up on this link - https://www.crowdholding.com
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice article thanks for sharing the content.

It seems a very interesting platform after joining up when i found the referral campaign on bitcointalk. They have a great looking platform that works well, over 38,000 sign ups and even today they have added a new project to their platform.

On top of the fact you can buy their token off their platform (which is lower than it's value on CoinMarketCap, so you can make a quick profit) and you earn dividends for holding the YUP, it's becoming bigger and better. They clearly are thinking about ways to improve their token volume and market cap, as well as encouraging users to hold their token and grow their userbase.

I really think they are one or two strong tokens away on their platform from becoming big. What i like is that their token increases with the improvements / userbase on the platform, as long as they keep pushing the token will increase in value. I would recommend this platform as a way to earn token and to add it to your bounty toolkit.

Also the blogging platform that you have written the article one is a great way to earn tokens as well. You can earn both Bounty0x and HYDRO which are valuable and easily exchangeable. It's another great tool, even if you are not a blogger, you can earn a decent amount of tokens from it, simply by reading great content and liking it.
Activity: 159
Great update, thanks for sharing.

i have been using this platform for a while now, and it's great.

You can cash out and you also earn dividends through holding their token ever month. I am amazed how they are not more valuable, as they have a great working platform, strong community and growing regardless of the market. I feel they are a few more tokens from being known by everyone in they crypto scene.
brand new
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

It's a very good looking platform with a lot to offer. Even with the recent increase in the last 3/4 days of the token price, they are still extremely undervalued. I don't know many crypto projects that have over 38,000 signups and 100 startups collaborating with them.

All they need to do is keep growing the userbase, startups and landing more and more tokens on the platform. I really feel that they are one strong token away from getting noticed.

Also the fact that you can earn dividends from holding their token is a great incentive to keep using the platform and creates more of a demand for the YUP token. You can also take part in their referral program they just published today - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/referral-crowdholding-referral-5149359

It's a nice read, thanks for sharing the content and i've signed up to the blogging platform. It's a great way to earn some bounty0x / HYRDRO tokens, both of which are on a lot of exchanges and have a value that could grow with the market. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a way to earn some crypto use it. You can sign up by clicking on the article and signing up on the page.
Activity: 466
Merit: 159
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
actually I like their system, but YUP token can only be sold on IDEX and the price very cheap. how do they increase YUP prices? Will they buyback every month? or the startup who will promoted there must buy and deposit YUP to start their campaign?
brand new
Hello everyone.

Has anyone noticed that you can buy YUPs off their platform for a lot cheaper than they are worth? On their website you can purchase them so cheaply compared to the true price are listed on CoinMarketCap. Is this a mistake or just trying to encourage trading?

On Crowdholding website - YUP - 0.0000053 ETH

On CoinMarketCap - YUP - 0.00000500 ETH

Can make a pretty penny on that difference, by just flipping them.

Regardless I'm a big fan of the platform, they are growing everyday and there is constantly new tasks and startups on the platform. You can earn not just ICO tokens, but also some established tokens, such as BAT, HYDRO, Adshares and a few other ones. I feel they are just a few strong tokens away from becoming big.

I've checked on their Telegram and it's correct.

"Every Monday at 3pm CET the widget on the website is placed at the price on CoinMarketCap. So depending on the marketing during the week it can be higher or lower than the CoinMarketCap price. The widget is for convenience of projects and recently contributors to place tasks without the hassle of buying our token through IDEX."

Also great article and I would recommend the blogging platform you have written the article on. I've been using it for a month now and i've got a good amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens for simply liking articles. It's a great way to earn some crypto, as well as Crowdholding.

You can sign up by clicking on the article and signing up Smiley
Activity: 195
Very interesting platform and the numbers seem very impressive.

Keep up the great work and i've joined the platform, I would recommend it to anyone looking to earn some crypto for free, a great website for newbies and bounty hunters.
brand new
Hello everyone.

Has anyone noticed that you can buy YUPs off their platform for a lot cheaper than they are worth? On their website you can purchase them so cheaply compared to the true price are listed on CoinMarketCap. Is this a mistake or just trying to encourage trading?

On Crowdholding website - YUP - 0.0000053 ETH

On CoinMarketCap - YUP - 0.00000500 ETH

Can make a pretty penny on that difference, by just flipping them.

Regardless I'm a big fan of the platform, they are growing everyday and there is constantly new tasks and startups on the platform. You can earn not just ICO tokens, but also some established tokens, such as BAT, HYDRO, Adshares and a few other ones. I feel they are just a few strong tokens away from becoming big.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hello everyone.

I'm very impressed with the platform, they have recently published their new update, you can click on the link below to read more. It's impressive what they are trying to achieve and how they are growing month upon month.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-update-june-and-july-xxyeyq?a=GELe3POa69
Activity: 232
Great platform.

Over 41,000 signups according to their website, increasing the amount of startups on the platform, they are just 1 or 2 strong, established tokens on the platform and they could take off.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto

Activity: 234
Hello everyone.

I've joined the platform, it's very impressive, how many users do they have on the platform? How come they are not known more? I've not heard about them till today.
Activity: 236
Hello everyone.

This is a great platform and a massive sleeping giant. I don't know how their token is so lowly valued. Working platform, over 41,000 signups and over 100 startups on their platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone. Add it to your bounty hunting tool belt.
brand new
Hello everyone.

In regards to Crowdholding, I have been using the platform for around 6 months now and i also really like it. Sure you don't earn as much, but they are some encouraging signs that their token will become quite valuable.

- Their has grown massively in the last two days, they also have moved up over 500 places on CoinMarketCap. Another jump like that (which will take time of course) will make them just out of the top 500 tokens.

- They have over 38,000 signups to their platform and growing everyday. You can check how many signups on the homepage. As well as new businesses joining every week and more tasks there is plenty of ways to earn crypto on that platform. I don't know many crypto platforms that have over 38,000 signups and 100+ businesses that have a solid working platform, they are still extremely undervalued.

- You can earn dividends from their token if you hold it, meaning as the platform grows you can earn more. Right now it's not much, but they clearly are thinking about their community and platform.

Overall these are very good signs and as the market grows they have a very good chance to grow in my opinion. As they grow more and more tokens around them will join the platform and help Crowdholding grow. I think it's a great platform for users and crypto projects to join up to.
Activity: 236
It's a very interesting platform and i see it as the next evolution of bounties in the ecosystem, they are trying to get feedback and growth instead of simple sharing on social media etc.

I have been using it for a few months now and i am happy i do, it's a very useful tool to earn crypto and i would recommend the platform to anyone.

Activity: 244
Merit: 102
Very interesting platform, when was it first made operational? And how do you pick the tokens that go on the platform?
brand new
Hello everyone.

Looks a very interesting project with a lot of potential.

I saw today that their token grew by 400% today, thinks it's worth getting onto the platform as it's a free way to earn crypto. I also saw they have a task where you can earn BAT and HYDRO tokens.

Also great shout with the blogging platform, I've been using it for a month now and i've earn quite a lot o tokens that are worth something (Bounty0x / HYDRO tokens) I would recommend the platform to anyone.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
Hello everyone.

I only found out about this platform recently and i'm very impressed with it. Not only are they growing (over 41,000 sign ups) but they have new tasks pretty much every day, the platform works and is fully operational and it's a great way o earn crypto. On top of that you can earn dividends for holding the token every month. I would check them out and sign up. They are just a few strong, established tokens away from being very well known in my opinion.

Can check them out here - https://www.crowdholding.com
brand new
Hello everyone.

I found out about this platform through a recent interview with the CEO and reading the article about it. After signing up, i'm very impressed with the platform, the amount of tasks and ways you can earn crypto. Definitely one for the bounty hunters or newbies to the crypto world. Great project! If you want to read the article, it's below.

https://www.publish0x.com/viabletoken/ethan-ceo-of-crowdholding-earn-crypto-by-giving-feedback-xolnxk?a=GELe3POa69

Also great find about the blogging platform, I've signed up and I've already started earning tokens from it for free. I think they will become the next Steemit, and i would advise anyone who likes to earn crypto for free to sign up and start earning.
Pages:
Jump to: