Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest? - page 3. (Read 2887 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Interesting platform, i've not heard about this platform and i don't know why as it has over 42,000 signups according to their website, which is huge for a platform. Does anyone know how highly they are ranked on Alexa? They must have some decent traffic, which could be a reason why crypto startups get on that platform.

I've signed up and started using it, it's impressive and i would recommend it to anyone looking to earn crypto without investing capital or owning a mining rig.

https://www.crowdholding.com
brand new
Nice read and a very interesting project, I think they are really onto something and it's a crypto that actually has a working platform, there are not that many around for the average internet user, keep up the impressive stats!

Also thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT tokens for simply liking articles, I would recommend both Crowdholding and Publish0x to all the bounty hunters out there.

You can sign up to the blogging platform through the link in the thread for Crowdholding simply go to https://www.crowdholding.com
brand new
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

I've been using Crowdholding for 6 months now and it's great.

The payouts are not massive right now, but i think they are building something great.

- You earn a monthly dividend from holding their token or being a top user.

- Their tasks are pegged with their YUP, meaning you a) earn two tokens b) YUP has a value, meaning you are going to get some value from completing the tasks.

- They have over 41,000 signups onto their platform, if they keep growing, more crypto companies will move onto their platform as they have the chance to create an audience just off Crowdholding.

- They already have over 130 projects on the platform and most days there is a new task, meaning there is always something to do on the platform.

They just need to keep growing, adding more established tokens / coins to the platform to bring more users and hit more exchanges. They really are a sleeping giant and i'm holding onto my YUPs as I think they will grow in value when the market explodes.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto, or who are just starting out in the scene. Link is below, it's free to signup, hope to see you guys there!

brand new
Great read, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

When do they pay out the dividends for holding their token? Is it monthly?
brand new
Very interesting project which is trying to change the bounty world, which i think needs doing.

There are a lot of pluses to this project, big community, already a lot of projects using it and you receive dividends for holding their token. They just need to get onto exchanges and grow the token volume and you could have a very powerful ecosystem.

Also thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform, i've signed up and it's great, already earned some BAT by simply liking some articles. i would recommend both platforms to anyone looking to earn crypto before they think about investing.
brand new
Great platform and a great article, I see this as the next evolution in bounties as you can actually give more back to the projects rather than just a trivial Facebook like. I really think this project has a future, but you need to aim to have the biggest audience in the crypto market, as more minds = more great ideas and gives more value to your platform.

Over 41,000 signups is a great start, but you need to aim for over 100,000.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and i'm earning BAT for free! It's great and i would recommend it to anyone looking to get hold of some tokens. You can sign up through the article in this thread. Hope to see you guys there!
brand new
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Thanks for sharing the article, was a great read.

It's an interesting platform and i don't understand why it isn't bigger, I don't know many platforms in the crypto world that seem to grow regardless of the market in regards to users and startups.

They need to keep going and get more established tokens, but they are going the right direction. I also like that you can get dividends for hodling their token. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto, especially if you are new to the crypto scene.

brand new
How long has this project been operational?

I really like the platform and i'm amazed they are not bigger. They really are a sleeping giant. I don't know many platforms that have constant content, over 120 projects using their platform and over 41,000 signups, they just need to keep growing and eventually most crypto projects will want to use their platform to allow their own communities to grow.

I really think that they should focus on bringing on more established tokens onto the platform, ones that people have faith in.

Regardless great read and i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto without investing or mining. Great starting place for crypto noobs.
brand new
Hello everyone.

I'm a fan of this platform and they are a sleeping giant.

I don't know many platforms that have a working platform in the top 200 tokens so they should be more well known, they just need to get more tokens that are established on the platform so it can bring their community together with others.

Regardless, having over 46,000 signups is great, i don't know any platforms that can boast that sorta numbers and there are always activities to do on the platform. Keep up the great work!
brand new
I have been using this platform since the start of 2019 and i'm impressed with the growth in regards to the users, startups and the new and varied tasks on the platform.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto without investing. Once they hit over 100,000 signups every crypto company will be looking to get on their platform to allow their own communities to grow. I would get in now and start earning, I believe they are only a few established tokens away from being the strongest bounty platform out there.
brand new
Hello everyone.

Very investing platform where you can earn crypto for completing tasks. I've taken part in the most recent tasks and it works.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking for a way to earn crypto, they just need to work on getting more established tokens on the platform so people have more faith in the tokens they can earn. One great thing is that you earn their YUP with every task regardless if the other token is worth anything, waiting to complete their ICO or if the token is on multiple exchanges.

You can sign up easily and for free on the link below.

brand new
Interesting, is the token on the ETH blockchain?

Looks a great little project and a sleeping giant in the crypto space.Very few crypto projects have over 41,000 signups, could be a useful marketing tool for other crypto projects.
brand new
I'm a big fan of the platform, it's a great way to earn crypto for free.

On top of that the platform pays out monthly dividends to the users who hold their token / most active. It's a great starting point and they just need to get onto more exchanges and also get more established tokens so that it brings the communities behind those tokens. I really think they are a sleeping giant and i expect them to grow.

brand new
I am a big fan of Crowdholding.

You have the ability to earn crypto for free, they have a growing community and userbase that i think will eventually win the market in bounties, and you can earn dividends from holding their token.

They just need to focus on exchanges and getting more tokens on their platform, they keep getting top 100 tokens on their platform, everyone will know about them soon and use their platform.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto and be part of a great crypto community. You can sign up for free on the link below.

brand new
Hello everyone.

I only found out about this platform recently and so far i've been impressed with the platform.

Nearly everyday they have a new task, they are constantly getting more and more users and startups using their platform, regardless of the state of the market. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a way to either get into crypto or looking for a way to earn crypto for free. 41,000 signups is not a small number at all! I expect them to be over 70-80k by the end of the year at least.
brand new
I'm a huge fan of this project,

They have a strong community that grows regardless if the market is suffering, it's a great working platform where you can earn crypto for free.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto for free.
Activity: 195
I have been using the platform for a while, but it needs to evolve to compete.

They have over 45k signups according to their website, which is not a small platform at all!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hello everyone.

I've signed up and i'm impressed with that has been created, keep it up. They just need to continue to grow the userbase.
Activity: 232
Hello everyone.

It's a very interesting platform and it's one that i recommend for people who are looking to get into the crypto world.
Activity: 234
I think it's a good platform and a great starting point for anyone who wants to get into crypto, but doesn't have the finances to do so. I highly recommend it.
Pages:
Jump to: