Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest? - page 8. (Read 2904 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

I've been using the platform since their ICO and i really enjoy using it.

It's one of the ways that i earn crypto without investing or mining. What i really like about their system is that each task is not only connected to the bounty token, but also Crowdholding's YUP meaning that you earn two tokens for one task.

They have continued to grow their userbase and the amount of startups on their platform and on average they are getting 7-10 new startups on their platform and 1,000 new users. When the market increases, I think this platform will grow as well.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging article, it's great and i've signed up and already started earning crypto.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding.

Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information. You can read the article breakdown about the first payout in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.
brand new
I've been a Crowdholder since the end of their ICO and as they haven't taken off like i thought they would have, they are still slowly progressing regardless of the market. Every week they are adding more and more tasks, startups and getting more users and Crowdholders.

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto, it's one of the platforms i use to get hold of some pretty cool ERC-20 tokens.

Not heard about the blogging platform, but i will check it out, if it's anything like Crowdholding i will like it!
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
The platform itself is great looking and there is a lot of activity going on, also the price is increasing and the amount of trades. It's gone up 100% today so they are doing something right.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto as there are a lot of token that you can earn as well as their YUP and if you get enough of their token you also earn dividends from your YUP every month. The first payout is today so i'm looking forward to that.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, its great and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.
brand new
Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Looks a very interesting platform, i've not heard about them before so they should work on their marketing. When did they have their ICO? Anyone know?

I've signed up anyways, and i'm going to start using the platform to earn some crypto, nice looking platform as well!

PS i've also checked out the blogging platform you spoke about in the last thread, it's great as well, thanks for two good platforms where i can earn crypto.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
Initial mining is always high. People are responsive. Develop a platform. Also adminintration I'm sure supports the new bloggers. It's like the new CBNT blogging platform. Everybody likes each other and writes comments. Grow up. It will be difficult to find readers again.
brand new
I've been using the platform for 3 months now and it's a great platform and one of the ways i earn crypto without investing or mining.

I think their platform is really onto something, if they keep growing their token will become valuable, I would recommend that you get in, sign up and earn some YUP while they are relatively unknown.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
For me its just another bounty which might work or it will get scammed like 99% of the bounties are doing these days. Frankly I am not for it.
brand new
Hello everyone.

I've not heard about this platform before, which is weird as i am a bounty hunter but it looks very interesting. They are clearly growing in the amount of startups and users on the platform which is a great thing. The token price might be low, but i find that most tokens do not have working model behind them and rely solely on the price of their token to keep afloat. Projects like Crowdholding will eventually get to the top as they have a working product and a strong community behind them.

Thanks for the info, i'm signing up now and becoming a Crowdholder!

The blogging platform looks great as well by the way. I've signed up and i'm already earning. I think this platform will overcome Steemit! it's already better and easier to use. Thanks for showing it me through your post.
Activity: 116
Very interesting read, thanks for sharing the content with us.

Does anyone know when did they have their ICO? How long has the platform been operational? Works very well and i think they are on the cusp of something pretty big. I've signed up and i'll be using Crowdholding daily.

Also great find with the blogging platform, i've signed up to that as well, they have over 9,000 signups and growing, i think they will take the crown of blogging platforms soon from Steemit.
brand new
I've not used this platform but it looks very interesting.

They seem to have very impressive user base and a lot of startups on their platform, i've signed up and i'll see what they have to offer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
ifyou understand what is bounty and it tasks to give you rewards, you're gonna actually said if there was no new bounty 2.0, is just the same. bounty is to give users reward, no new thing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Services that provide bounty companies are no longer a rarity, but I can tell you so many questions arise from many participants because there are problems with accepting content and many other types of bounty, but on the whole I personally used this service and can recommend it to participants of bounty companies.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hello everyone.

Looks a very interesting project with a lot of potential.

I saw today that their token grew by 400% today, thinks it's worth getting onto the platform as it's a free way to earn crypto. I also saw they have a task where you can earn BAT and HYDRO tokens.

Also great shout with the blogging platform, I've been using it for a month now and i've earn quite a lot o tokens that are worth something (Bounty0x / HYDRO tokens) I would recommend the platform to anyone.
You mean a 1k usd volume? lol

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Looks a very interesting platform and i'll look into the token and their platform.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, I've just signed up and i've earned quite a lot of tokens from it already. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
Another venue for those who loves to share their ideas and write something interesting, it will give some rewards that compensated your works, reading around and checking every guides and articles on how people shares things out and how they can use this venue to make a good write ups and be rewarde for their works.
brand new
Looks a very interesting platform and i've signed up to it.

I find that most projects do not have a good work product or lack a user base. This platform has both yet their token isn't worth much. This project can only go up in value in that case, i would suggest that anyone who is interested in earning crypto for free to join this platform, it's a better experience than any other platform out there.

I would recommend people to sign up to this platform if they are looking for a way to earn crypto without investing or mining.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
I have read through the article and it is something worth trying, couple with great testimonies on this thread, I'm signing up right after doing more exploration and well convinced. This will definitely add to my bounty arsenal.
Activity: 152
Hello everyone.

I have been using their Dapp for quite some time and I am a big fan of it. I would recommend their platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free. It's an easy way to earn crypto from numerous projects as well as you can earn dividends if you hodl Crowdholding's token the YUP.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.
Activity: 159
I've been using Crowdholding for a while and the news that they will give out dividends for hodling their token is massive.

They are so close to being a strong token, i don't know many platforms that works as well as theirs, has that many followers and an active community and actually has a token that can work in a system and is so lowly valued.

They will grow in time, they just need to get on more exchanges and increase the fluidity of their token.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, signed up and already got hold of some tokens for simply upvoting an article (I've upvoted the article you shared as well).

I would recommend this website to all who want to earn tokens for free.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Yes, I heard a lot for this platform and many participants of the bounty use it and everyone is happy and I think this is a good sign for this project. Soon I want to try to go on this platform myself and evaluate its capabilities, and I think that I will be satisfied because the most important thing for a bounty participant is that he received payments.
Pages:
Jump to: