Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto and gold - page 13. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
August 28, 2019, 10:04:51 AM
Both are good assets but have unique capabilities to the world of investing and the way they behave is totally different because if we compare them now I guess crypto is more hyped than gold.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 28, 2019, 09:31:05 AM
I think that can be only one answer: crypto is more profitable than gold. Any side we take. In crypto you can earn 200% - 1000% or even more  just in one or few days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 28, 2019, 09:08:41 AM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Gold and silver experiencing a boom. Big players are preparing for the world economic crisis. But I believe that they will also start invest into cryptocurrencies as Anthony Pompliano predicts. He says that crypto is not a correlated asset and it will behave like gold in times of crisis.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 08:40:55 AM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Pages:
Jump to: