Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 22. (Read 22600 times)

legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
In search for Redditors!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoBullionX/

Crypto Bullion is on Reddit also... but we need a dedicated Bullionaire to manage our subreddit, add new subscribers and keep it up to date with daily posts or tips.

It's way too quiet there now! https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoBullionX/

This is a paid position, in CBX of course, and you get a bonus for new subscribers joining.

Reddit played a big part in DOGE's initial success; let's not neglect this network...

Please PM me if you are interested!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I saved the avatar on the comp and how to insert it in my profile? I'm not a Pro, but to be honest-generally a complete Nob
Honestly you cant put the avatar to your account because you are still a jr.member only full member in up can put avatar at their account..
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I saved the avatar on the comp and how to insert it in my profile? I'm not a Pro, but to be honest-generally a complete Nob
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Looks like more people are now joining in cbx signature campaign.. and i hope it give a good result in cbx..
Long live cbx.. looks like do you have a new avatar.. can you share with me guys..
legendary
Thanks for acept me dude. Lets make CBX big !

Thank you my friend; if everybody does his part, CBX could be pretty big.  With PoSP, upcoming Personal Cloud Vault, there are no other coins like it!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks for acept me dude. Lets make CBX big !
legendary
I M Love to Join

5dYYw6Prybw42etFLQ5GkpGUrUY71bug2J

Hi, How will i know i am accepted in the compaign ? any spreedsheet or posts of accepted members?

Everyone is accepted for the time being - the program is still open.
legendary
VonSpass,I also want this avatar yourself put-how to do it? I'm not a pro in this case))) Looks very very cool! Smiley Smiley Wink

You can just right-click on my Avatar, and save to your computer; after you can put it in your Bitcointalk profile.

If you prefer, just send me an email and I will send it to you: [email protected]
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I M Love to Join

5dYYw6Prybw42etFLQ5GkpGUrUY71bug2J

Hi, How will i know i am accepted in the compaign ? any spreedsheet or posts of accepted members?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Understood, I will look forward to the opportunity to establish this sign of belonging to a community CBX! Cry Cry Smiley Smiley

Soon you'll get the Avatar as well. Yep, it's kinda cool. You can take advantage of the 30% bonus now that there are sell orders that are kinda cheap over at cryptopia, those are new sell orders.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want this.
Wallet: 5UTbwBxF3wz3WqLwwGh1Z9MEERd3f2ZYBj
PM if i will be accepted.
Understood, I will look forward to the opportunity to establish this sign of belonging to a community CBX! Cry Cry Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
VonSpass,I also want this avatar yourself put-how to do it? I'm not a pro in this case))) Looks very very cool! Smiley Smiley Wink

Only Full member and up can wear avatar !
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Please reserve me 1 slots please , i want to join on your campaign .
Activity: 346
I am coming cbx  Grin
cbx vault is here 5cMnFGLvWuJHwfcZ9Q9L4LyJYzMfGEhBnw
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Using the Avatar as well. I'm getting lots of stakes because the WBIP program boosted my CBX holdings. The earlier you decide to claim the WBIP bonus the better especially if you're staking 24/7.
legendary
May 16th Payment Run Completed!

Nice Avatar Shintosai  Cheesy Cheesy !

Are you all aware of the temporary WBIP program, designed at removing some CBX off the selling market of Cryptopia.co.nz while giving all CBX participants a chance to buy more CBX with a 30% bonus (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14625708) - this offer is aimed to long term CBX investors who also want to improve their PoSP staking gains, and to long term investors who want to benefit from future increase in value of CBX.

Thank you all new participants and Welcome to Crypto Bullion!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
campaign is for those who are wearing the banner properly please make sure that following this rule will be observed the manager was so generous to accept you back but please make some good post and please create some noise about cbx and spread the news. hey my friend it is nice to see my avatar look like this hahaha.
Activity: 952
Merit: 518
I already participate in the signature campaign. You forget about me?
CBX wallet: 5XbWkTUfQwbhzoLt48sEY52ukAVkCtLfDV

Sorry Lucky, you had removed your CBX signature yesterday, so I put you out of this program.
This CBX signature program is expensive to us, we want to make sure we have 100% of your collaboration when accepting to join.

CBX will not accept people who leave the program and try to come back after;

Ok Ok this was not clearly written in the OP rules, so for this time only, you may join back.

Dear VonSpass. _Lucky_ is a spammer and a multiaccount. The quality of his posts is very poor and it is the shit spam. You are right that kick him out.
Pages:
Jump to: