Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 17. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
hi campaign manager I'm aiming to wear your avatar looks nice and cool do you have any reward for wearing it I just don't see it here on your siggy campaign so I'm just hoping if you are also giving some free coin or you have another thread for your avatar campaign. thank you in advance.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
best paying faucets I have ever seen to date. are the 3 faucets for CBX you can withdraw after just 3 claims.
I have already got 0.02CBX from one faucet in 2 claims, so chances are real not like other faucets where they say you have the chance
To receive high amounts and you never do.

Hi this is great. Happy CBX Earning from Faucets.
You can find more satisfied users from faucet on this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14901491
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
best paying faucets I have ever seen to date. are the 3 faucets for CBX you can withdraw after just 3 claims.
I have already got 0.02CBX from one faucet in 2 claims, so chances are real not like other faucets where they say you have the chance

CBX delivers what it says it does, guys!  Welcome to all new participants to the CBX network, you are now Bullionaires with us...,
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am in..!
CBX : 5ipbDNq4kunBpbynHrKawSw9yppVc46bfz
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi, I would like to join your Signature Campaign. Please include me on your list.
Thank you.
legendary
And may I ask-why so declined a bonus with 3 to 1 CBX? Cry Cry Cry

дoбpый дeнь Den51k! yes, unfortunately the initial payment of this program was an incentive so that we gain attention; now it is being reduced so that it can last for as long as possible - it is in the interest of CBX we do this.
Activity: 154
how much time need to know if im accepted?
Post your rank and Vault address here.
There should be no reason why you wouldn't be accepted.

EDIT:
we have stopped admitting new people in this program now.
Forget it. I guess you're out...  Undecided
if u not accept users put in topic full thats all
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
how much time need to know if im accepted?
Post your rank and Vault address here.
There should be no reason why you wouldn't be accepted.

EDIT:
we have stopped admitting new people in this program now.
Forget it. I guess you're out...  Undecided
Activity: 131
And may I ask-why so declined a bonus with 3 to 1 CBX? Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
pm sent if i can join pls
reply me thank you

Haha! You finally joined Bitdodger. Welcome  Wink
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
I send you PM
im interesting to join your campaign Smiley

hope you accept me
Activity: 154
pm sent if i can join pls
reply me thank you
legendary
hope after my account ranked up I'll be able to join this campaign I love the color and the idea of this campaign manager hope it will continue more, good luck to sir Von.

Keep reading about CBX and posting on our threads to increase your Bitcointalk activity (get to Junior member), and perhaps there will be a spot for you by that time!
legendary
Thanks i confirm received my 2nd payment from this campaign.

But I didn't received my payment yet.
you can check here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/block.dws?1482672.htm

@OP please fix this.. thanks.

(I've added the avatar and personal text also, it is looking very good, I hope it can help the CBX more)

I did send to you: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?5akDsZdrBZoES6mmGmiv5uAfZGaW1pkTpW.htm

The block you show me is one batch, I send to everybody in like 4 batches, so 4 different blocks!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
hope after my account ranked up I'll be able to join this campaign I love the color and the idea of this campaign manager hope it will continue more, good luck to sir Von.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

But I didn't received my payment yet.
you can check here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/block.dws?1482672.htm

@OP please fix this.. thanks.

(I've added the avatar and personal text also, it is looking very good, I hope it can help the CBX more)
legendary
May 20th Payment Run Completed

Thank you all for your loyalty in these exciting times.

People were asking about staking and PoSP. PoSP is the staking algorithm of CBX and it has the particularity that the coins that are staking earn the rewards of those coins who are not staking, this is why staking earnings can be so high with this coin.

I still have my WBIP program running for those who would like to better experiment with staking: like I said earlier it takes a Vault with 200-300 CBX to be almost 100% certain to receive rewards every day, the more CBX in a Vault the better.  Rewards are distributed by the network every 65 seconds on average.

Bothered by the idea of leaving your computer on 24h to be staking CBX: no problem, soon we will have a solution where people can stake from a Raspbery Pi computer at 5 Watts electricity consumption and pure silence!  More on this soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
confirming another generous rewards coming from the generous campaigner here, thanks for giving another 3cbx as payments for wearing your signature. hope this campaign last long. keep it up cbx community spread the word!!!
Pages:
Jump to: