Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 21. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey dude, im waiting you to talk about CBX on Skype. Call me when u can
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
as I understand,VonSpass the problem is not solved?

If you haven't received payment, then the problem is obviously not solved, is it?........

My technical issues are well on the way to getting resolved; looks like sig payments will resume tonight... sorry about the inconvenients.

Yesterday's missed payment run will be included in today's payment run...

I will now be more productive with a brand new SSD drive!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
and wanting to participate in the company every day more and more-so the news about CDX applies-it's good! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

If you haven't received payment, then the problem is obviously not solved, is it?........
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I'm currently 13k blocks behind the network and will sync to network soon.Just wanted to know if there is any cloud mining of this coin available in market?
As of now there's no cloudmining in cbx.. if you want to start staking your coins without using your laptop to open it 24 hours.. just try to buy your own vps and install your vault.. and transfer your files there and make sure you already backup.. so that once your vps collapse you can install your wallet again to your machine or other vps..
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I want to join please.

5n7Y8GfySbajRQWXUwAny1QCoiLBoV3EGX

Thanks

Please change my address to 5VM5Tp1EBJsLkxwCipQAe1UA1tUEduyD5D
Thanks
VonSpass,thanks for the support-I'm going to try and spread the word about the CBX among their friends in social networks, Twitter, Facebook. I like the CBX and I think soon it will become a strong coin! Pyccкий язык -cильный и cлoжный язык -инoгдa пepeвoдчик тaк пepeвeдeт,чтo и caм нe пoймeшь чтo нaпиcaл Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
I want to be a part of CBX

5cWHLFxgBPDKvPZUKBKhYPwMcRYKKvyXeR
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm currently 13k blocks behind the network and will sync to network soon.Just wanted to know if there is any cloud mining of this coin available in market?

There's no cloud mining for this mate It's all about staking you can review everything here mate at our main thread to learn more about this coin
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bullion-cbx-the-digital-precious-metal-2019-roadmap-published-951753 good luck and welcome to the community.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
is it possible to advertise CBX thru avatar only and get paid? im not yet ready to leave my signature campaign coz its not possible to join back again once i turn inactive on yobit's bot
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Sorry for the inconvenience, but my hard disk has decided to give up right at the moment when I am supposed to send all payments to CBX signature participants. You all know how problematic a crashed hard drive can be...

Signature payments will be made as mentioned in the OP as soon as I fix my hard drive situation; actually I will extend the current pay level 1 extra day instead of further lowering it.

CBX is a great coin, let's all work together to make it happen...

I am not a part of this signature campaign. but after reading participants reviews. I think it is one of the best altcoin signature campaign. and daily payment mad it even more popular.. but it is still Ok. even I think it is better if you pay once a week.. that can reduce lots of your time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have changed my signature now and I didn't see any avatar related settings or do I need a higher rank to be able to put avatar?

Only Full member and up can wear avatar !
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I have changed my signature now and I didn't see any avatar related settings or do I need a higher rank to be able to put avatar?
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
I would like to join please

5XdwNxumBhJYrLyTNqfaQiHMJ88NSWmhye

Thanks
legendary
Sorry for the inconvenience, but my hard disk has decided to give up right at the moment when I am supposed to send all payments to CBX signature participants. You all know how problematic a crashed hard drive can be...

Signature payments will be made as mentioned in the OP as soon as I fix my hard drive situation; actually I will extend the current pay level 1 extra day instead of further lowering it.

CBX is a great coin, let's all work together to make it happen...

Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
I would like to join the signature program

CBX: 5eufphsymRxHnzv62krx9hXAoC9adZUXUX
legendary
I would gladly took up the case to promote the CBX into the world-but I am a newbie in this case and I fear not to cope with such responsibility ((( Cry Cry Cry

дoбpый дeнь, Den51k; Я нeмнoгo гoвopю pyccкий язык -

Keep posting to increase your activity level, then you can get the better sig and avatar!
I would gladly took up the case to promote the CBX into the world-but I am a newbie in this case and I fear not to cope with such responsibility ((( Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: