Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 18. (Read 22600 times)

legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
i have 10 cbx. Will I get reward for staking the coin with this small amount ?

It could take a few days, but yes, you will eventually get some staking rewards.

To receive PoSP staking rewards everyday, you need 200-300 CBX in your Vault...

how much CBX can i get if i running POsP ?
Im interesting

Its currently 8-10% a year if you keep staking all the time - so if you have 300 CBX its between 24 and 30 CBX you will get with PoSP

The real exciting thing is that you will get this 8-10% while the inflation is only 2%...
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

It could take a few days, but yes, you will eventually get some staking rewards.

Im interesting
might be depend on how much is your cbx inside your wallet mate, like me I have some 103 cbx and I'm staking atleast .03-.04 cbx a day the more you stake mate the more the rewards that you will get and please take advantage of the 30% freebies from cryptopia the more you buy the more freebies will be given to you.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Im interesting
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Seems interesting but now i see the rates lowered again
is it because too much members joined?

The initial rate for this program was and still is unsustainable, so we do not deplete the marketing fund too fast.

It was an introdution rate to incentivize adoption, it was said to be a temporary rate from the start...
it is clearly stated before that this campaign is not unsustainable if you like to participate you are welcome here but if not we are not forcing anyone here we all happy supporting the goal of this community having the best campaigner if you look for the price of the rewards coming from it those are fair and converting it to btc for doing and easy task i doubt it this campaign was simply the best! Smiley Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
legendary

The initial rate for this program was and still is unsustainable, so we do not deplete the marketing fund too fast.

It was an introdution rate to incentivize adoption, it was said to be a temporary rate from the start...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Hey any one! could some one please tell me how to put CBX ad under my name? do I need to write it in personal text in my profile? thanks.

You need to be Full Member, I believe, to be allowed to put an avatar picture, but you can put some text earlier than that.
legendary
So who made this coin? I want a bonus like 200CBX to see how staking takes place, because who ever she/he is the richest person
In CBX world. believe it or not but I deleted 40GB of btc data (block chain) and the whole core wallet when i decided to install CBX
Vault, not for needing space but because I was disappointed with btc.
I hope that I can stay with CBX and continue to support it in any way that I can.

Don't worry I'm not begging, you can ignore the 200 CBX thingy part above. how ever if I ever receive them I wont change my signature
In the next 3 months as well it could be considered as prepayment for 100 days or less depending if signature earning hopefully goes up.

Well 200 CBX is 50$ US at current market price; I am glad you are enthusiastic about CBX, please understand that we can't just give you 200 CBX.

However, I still have my WBIP program running now, where I give back 30% of your Cryptopia purchase as bonus for buying from there.
You have to follow the rules though, to benefit from WBIP:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14625708

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hello sir vonspass i just want to inform you that you can remove me now in your campaign list.. already remove my cbx signature.. thanks And long live cbx and i hope we will see more adoption for cbx.. thanks..
I hope i can rejoin in the future..
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
So who made this coin? I want a bonus like 200CBX to see how staking takes place, because who ever she/he is the richest person
In CBX world. believe it or not but I deleted 40GB of btc data (block chain) and the whole core wallet when i decided to install CBX
Vault, not for needing space but because I was disappointed with btc.
I hope that I can stay with CBX and continue to support it in any way that I can.

Don't worry I'm not begging, you can ignore the 200 CBX thingy part above. how ever if I ever receive them I wont change my signature
In the next 3 months as well it could be considered as prepayment for 100 days or less depending if signature earning hopefully goes up.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
copper member
🖤😏
Hey any one! could some one please tell me how to put CBX ad under my name? do I need to write it in personal text in my profile? thanks.
Activity: 313
Hi,

Please Add me . I love CBX.

Please please please

5XBptUe51HLBvBW9qausyDKXd8pumhviCg
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Pleasantly surprised to find my CBX that i received from this has already staked twice

Keep those wallets running, a stake is possible with as little as 20 CBX!  In my case 4 x 5 CBX inputs combined to stake, so you can see after a few payouts from this campaign, its possible to stake and earn some interest here for supporting the network Wink

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
I would like to join please

5XdwNxumBhJYrLyTNqfaQiHMJ88NSWmhye

Thanks

I am requesting to change my address to

5kh1tRtVqzTUxtKkgzNW4CKbmLG3FpEwci

sorry for that.
Activity: 131
VonSpass,your request fulfilled-will a couple of posts a day spread in the Russian branch-thank you for your confidence, it's nice to take part in the process and contribute to the strengthening of the original coins Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I doubt by 2 or 3 cbx each day anyone could become rich, with current prices 2 cbx is around 30 cents.
Also I wanted to know if mining CBX with power cost is profitable compare to other coins?

It won't just like other Signature Campaigns here even Yobit which is well known to be giving out the most amount of BTCs possible in their signature campaign.

With regards to mining, CBX is a PoSP so you'll 'mine' them via staking. All you have to do is get some CBX from the exchanges, place them in your vault (wallet) then let just let it stake. You can keep it running in the background since it's not that resource intensive unlike other mining operations where they're using your CPU as hashes for mining.
copper member
🖤😏
I doubt by 2 or 3 cbx each day anyone could become rich, with current prices 2 cbx is around 30 cents.
Also I wanted to know if mining CBX with power cost is profitable compare to other coins?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: