Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 19. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 19th Payment Run Completed!

I had to remove a few participants on today's run for not posting anything.  This program expects 2 posts per day please, this is important; example: if I have not paid someone and that person has kept his signature but not posted anything on a given day, just PM me and tell me you would like to go back to the program and will be posting now.

Also, people, I am not giving these CBX away to make everyone else richer and me poorer.  I want CBX to be better known, and I want more long-term investors: when people receive the CBX from this program or the WBIP program and turn around to instantly sell on the exchange, this does not demonstrate to me a long-term commitment. I have removed a few intensive CBX sellers from the list today.

The Signature program is closed now to new participants, until further notice.

Otherwise, these are exciting times! The CBX node world map has never been more full of nodes (Click on Geo-locations, its amazing! https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!network). We are also seeing a much healthier buyers market at Cryptopia, yet the selling walls remain: well this is your opportunity to get into CBX right now at a very good price!

After Reading this statement I want to do hardly request that please create a google spreadsheet and list all accepted and currently active participants.
Because My wallet is still not synced completely(syncing from 4 days  Angry Angry) so I am not able to see that am I rejected or not.. but I hope I am not rejected as I always write 2 posts just because I want to stay with this campaign.
I am very busy with my job and my bloging but every morning I first open this forum and write my 2 posts before doing anything..
I hope my spot is safe. and when my vault synced completely my 4 day"s payment(I've joined it 4 days ago) will be there.

And Yes, I am a long time investor. I am not planing to sell my CBX in early days. I hope I'll get some profit after some month.

and one more request..
please whenever you Sent payment. give Trx link of the payment also. since my wallet not synced yet. I can't even confirm that I received my payments or not.
trx ID would be good for us to confirm our payment.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Thanks, I received my payment. With you guys, I became a little richer)) Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks, I've received my first payment Grin I'll not sell this to make this signature keep running.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

I had to remove a few participants on today's run for not posting anything.  This program expects 2 posts per day please, this is important; example: if I have not paid someone and that person has kept his signature but not posted anything on a given day, just PM me and tell me you would like to go back to the program and will be posting now.

Also, people, I am not giving these CBX away to make everyone else richer and me poorer.  I want CBX to be better known, and I want more long-term investors: when people receive the CBX from this program or the WBIP program and turn around to instantly sell on the exchange, this does not demonstrate to me a long-term commitment. I have removed a few intensive CBX sellers from the list today.

The Signature program is closed now to new participants, until further notice.

Otherwise, these are exciting times! The CBX node world map has never been more full of nodes (Click on Geo-locations, its amazing! https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!network). We are also seeing a much healthier buyers market at Cryptopia, yet the selling walls remain: well this is your opportunity to get into CBX right now at a very good price!
legendary
Now I'm 4000 blocks behind, though I only run it when I have free download from internet which is 4 hours but still is very slow.
Like it just stops syncing without using ram or cpu. To night I can check if there are anything in my vault Cheesy

Yes, this is a known issue, we have a new version with a fix for this real soon.

In the meantime, when the Vault stops syncing, quit the Vault, wait for window to disappear, then restart it.

4000 blocks, you are very close...
Activity: 364
I want to be part of CBX Smiley

Address: 5jxUSmUVULm6UuEP8T99uc5ZQohHEJJVyz
Activity: 336
i want to join please,  CBX: 5khL1YYjfBwBB3HT2Eq44cLXWrc4eraTDV

this campaign is currently not accepting participants as the OP said, maybe try to send him a PM and maybe he can accept you in a special case

thing is we are no longer admitting new participants to this CBX signature campaign. Sorry about this, maybe it will open back in the future, stay informed!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Now I'm 4000 blocks behind, though I only run it when I have free download from internet which is 4 hours but still is very slow.
Like it just stops syncing without using ram or cpu. To night I can check if there are anything in my vault Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
thanks for my first payment
no bonus for members who using cbx avatar?   Grin

Hi kompeni!

Thanks for joining the sig program! Using the avatar and making it seen everywhere also helps at making the sig campaign more effective and therefore helps the value of your CBX, but I do not pay extra for it at this time...

Thanks
is there any possibility to use yobit add since i'm not using computer I just have tablet? I just wanted to join since I have benn ranked up already to jr member but I'm thinking if yobit add can be qualify before wearing your signature? thanks in advance.

Only real CBX PC addresses; thing is we are no longer admitting new participants to this CBX signature campaign. Sorry about this, maybe it will open back in the future, stay informed!
thank you for this kind answer OP i will wait for another chance and while doing it I will be glad to install the wallet so when this campaign open again I'll be able to join without any problem. good luck to your campaign sir.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Damn, missed this signature campaign! PM me if there is more room...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
im in..

please add me the last..i really love this coin

CBX : 5opzc4h2opLTsdr7WhTs6CEBdEPGzuMpPw

thanks a lot
legendary
thank you,sir!

Hey Den51k, can I ask for a favor to help the CBX community please?  Our Russian CBX thread needs some posts to stay on top... only thing is Russians are posting a lot on other coin's threads, so I need your help: if you want to post some info every once in a while there, it would be great   Cheesy: бoльшoe cпacибo also to algo1024 for posting there!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-bullion-cbx-w-posp-est-2013-1354354
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Thanks for the bonus! CBX-the best and will become even stronger through the company! More and more people want to become members of this company. This means that news of the CBX goes on and on in the world that will contribute to the strengthening of this original coins! Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink

The bonus has been recieved, thanks! This is a very nice campaign, I like it!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
thank you,sir!
legendary

Hi kompeni!

Thanks for joining the sig program! Using the avatar and making it seen everywhere also helps at making the sig campaign more effective and therefore helps the value of your CBX, but I do not pay extra for it at this time...

Thanks
is there any possibility to use yobit add since i'm not using computer I just have tablet? I just wanted to join since I have benn ranked up already to jr member but I'm thinking if yobit add can be qualify before wearing your signature? thanks in advance.

Only real CBX PC addresses; thing is we are no longer admitting new participants to this CBX signature campaign. Sorry about this, maybe it will open back in the future, stay informed!
legendary
VonSpass,sir can answer my question about the transaction from PosP? Thank you

Yes yes, sorry!

Sometimes PoS algorithms and PoSP of CBX also is not immune to this, staking creates orphans; those are gains that the network has rejected unfortunately. There is nothing more to do in such a case, you dont lose anything but the orphan will not convert to a real reward.

To stake with CBX Vault, the only thing to do is "unlock" or "unlock for staking" by clicking on the Blue lock in the menu.  In the upcoming version, staking mode will be made more easy to see!

cheers
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Hi kompeni!

Thanks
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
VonSpass,sir can answer my question about the transaction from PosP? Thank you
Activity: 406
Im in..!
CBX address: 5gLKLv3Xoc9XwiXW5WJXk3FF5zeJymQHby

Thank U  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: