Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 11. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
payment received thanks OP
Great campaign ever
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
receive it thanks Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
payment recived thank you)
Activity: 300
i have received the payment 15 cbx
thank you
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
May 30th Payment Run Completed!

I see you guys have been active spreading the good word about CBX this week, by making our Crypto Bullion signature seen in many places all over BitCoinTalk, good job, everyone!

Some participants of this program instantly sell the rewards they get from it - from my perspective this is not seen as a sign of appreciation of CBX's future potential, and all the work we put into CBX. This program was not designed so that it would create selling pressure on CBX. If I see someone instantly selling CBX received from this program, I will remove them. To all the others who want to hold, stake, and wait for better market prices, welcome aboard - enjoy this ride!

For next payment run, we continue with same weekly schedule, however rewards are readjusted to 12 CBX for members  and 5 CBX for juniors; furthermore, because of the better visibility of the Sr Member signatures, all Sr Members and up will receive 15 CBX. Next signature payment will be on June 6th.

Bitcoin is enjoying a nice upward move these days, as predicted, and this naturally has a negative effect on all cryptos including Crypto Bullion. Bitcoin's usability did not become suddenly good, and the various problems of Bitcoin are still unsolved. Even if it has a lot of strong supporters, Bitcoin's general vision for future applications remains uncertain.

Keep in mind that after a Bitcoin rally, when it fades often this has a very positive effect on CBX.

Crypto Bullion is our home - defend it, cherish it, and fight for it - and it will reward you very well!!!

I say this in the sense that CBX is still very small compared to other cryptocoins - all your individual positive actions on CBX have a direct impact, on your finances!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You Only Live Once
Thank you i have received my payment 6 CBX.
Activity: 346
seems you getting typo wgen sent me the payment
you only sent 0.15 cbx to me it must 15 cbx please check it sir Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi I am waiting for my payment too.. Will we be paid ?

5my2XiAggqsTAgywqffvbZA1zwqFoSU7dE

I am sorry but you are making it sound like you have registered here before, although I can't find your entry in this program anywhere. I can take you in for next week if you are still interested... but you are not part of today's payment run.

Also, is this address from an exchange? This program accepts only addresses from personal Desktop Vaults...
hi Von do you have any plan to open avatar campaign too? hehhe your avatar looks great I'm just curios if you are now paying those who wearing it. thanks.
legendary

I am sorry but you are making it sound like you have registered here before, although I can't find your entry in this program anywhere. I can take you in for next week if you are still interested... but you are not part of today's payment run.

Also, is this address from an exchange? This program accepts only addresses from personal Desktop Vaults...
Activity: 340
Thank you vonspass payment received Smiley
Always support cbx Smiley
Activity: 572

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi, Is today the CBX Pay day ?  Huh I have been waiting to get my wallet working with CBX Cry
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
good thing is cbx still stand tall and still gaining interest if you are getting your cbx for free because of this campaign i personally encourage you to hold it and keep it staking and when the price goes up you will gain more. good luck for your payday guys.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Today is payday right?
But so sad the price seems lower again and again : (

It's alright if the price is lower, that is because BTC is higher so it'll almost be of the same value when converted to USD. Same as other alts who are trading against BTC, they have lower price based in satoshis.

And also if you convert the value of CBX to USD, it will be greater than before, as bitcoin price has rise a lot in the past few days but CBX price has not fallen much as compared to other Alt Coins. This is the sign of the Stable Alt Coin. Smiley
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Today is payday right?

It's alright if the price is lower, that is because BTC is higher so it'll almost be of the same value when converted to USD. Same as other alts who are trading against BTC, they have lower price based in satoshis.
Activity: 340
Today is payday right?
legendary
from evening my wallet is not working. It says Error loading block Index database. What to do ?

Also, we have just posted version 2.3.4; which is not a mandatory but recommended upgrade.

Here is the procedure for reloading the bootstrap:

http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0
just wanted to check the upgrade is not mandatory it won't harmed anything in regards to our working wallet right? I just wanted to ask because my wallet is doing great getting at 2x staking even it is in small amount I'm just glad because i'm seeing it moving and giving me rewards, just need to keep it inside my computer and stake.

Correct; 2.3.4 is not a mandatory update - if everything is perfect for you, leave it the way it is!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
from evening my wallet is not working. It says Error loading block Index database. What to do ?

This sounds like a blockchain corruption, which happens sometimes. We just posted a new Bootstrap, so this will not take much time; I suggest you delete all files from your CryptoBullion folder, except for wallet.dat, and copy in there the decompressed Bootstrap files.

Also, we have just posted version 2.3.4; which is not a mandatory but recommended upgrade.

Here is the procedure for reloading the bootstrap:

just wanted to check the upgrade is not mandatory it won't harmed anything in regards to our working wallet right? I just wanted to ask because my wallet is doing great getting at 2x staking even it is in small amount I'm just glad because i'm seeing it moving and giving me rewards, just need to keep it inside my computer and stake.
legendary

This sounds like a blockchain corruption, which happens sometimes. We just posted a new Bootstrap, so fixing this will not take much time; I suggest you delete all files from your CryptoBullion folder in Roaming, except for wallet.dat, and copy in there the decompressed Bootstrap files.

Here is the procedure for reloading the bootstrap (see speed up Vault...):

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I was once told to start the wallet with the -reindex option for a different problem but also concerning the blockchain index, but I never tried it. Try that and see if it does the trick.
If it doesn't, I would recommend resetting your data directory: delete everything except your wallet.dat from the datadir, re-download the bootstrap into it and restart Vault (check OP instructions).
Pages:
Jump to: