Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 12. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
where is the list of participant?am i accepted or not?i already downloaded the wallet and wearing your signature. but my wallet was not sync still after 2-3 days.
my address:  5SLCCrAnLUweGL25bSj6BAwRd9mBRfbKpT
please let me know
Regarding syncing, are you using the latest bootstrap?

In the OP, it says:
PS.: Use the Bootstrap to sync your Vault! (see procedure http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0)!
thanks for addressing this concern just reformatted my pc and i'm having problem with syching my wallet and good catch Icseen this and updated the new bootstrap. good luck mate thank you.
is there no other way without downloading the 790 MB bootstrap zip file?
You can always try downloading the whole blockchain from scratch... but that should take you hours/days to complete!
If you try this, please download the latest Vault v2.3.4 as it addresses issues with the initial blockchain synchronization.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
from evening my wallet is not working. It says Error loading block Index database. What to do ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
where is the list of participant?am i accepted or not?i already downloaded the wallet and wearing your signature. but my wallet was not sync still after 2-3 days.
please let me know

In the OP, it says:
PS.: Use the Bootstrap to sync your Vault! (see procedure http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0)!
thanks for addressing this concern just reformatted my pc and i'm having problem with syching my wallet and good catch Icseen this and updated the new bootstrap. good luck mate thank you.
is there no other way without downloading the 790 MB bootstrap zip file?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
anyone having issue with the wallet ? I can not open the wallet. It shows Loading error
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Hello community! All in anticipation of a VonSpass and the next payment date? Smiley Smiley Smiley
The CBX signature campaign becomes a weekly payment program; next payment will be on May 30th

I am waiting now for the weekly payment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello community! All in anticipation of a VonSpass and the next payment date? Smiley Smiley Smiley
The CBX signature campaign becomes a weekly payment program; next payment will be on May 30th
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
kindly wait for a little while mate Von also a human being and have a family live it's sunday so he needs to attend some family matters  don't worry if you are accepted expect your payments to be send to your wallet.
Activity: 131
the Yobit look people purchased-but as long as wall and wallet on the Exchange had not yet ponâtka is the constant delay blocks (((I'm not a pro in this-whether it will be possible with this wallet display purchased CBX on your wallet?Sorry for the translation-translator (((poor))) Cry Smiley Smiley
List only VonSpass and only he knows who is admitted as a member of the community and who is not. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
please let me know

In the OP, it says:
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
please let me know

In the OP, it says:
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
please let me know
Activity: 616

wallet:  5TibxVWkQ4aF2JNLdUKhgpuF1LGaabbhqT
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
To those who are getting their CBX from the campaign, I hope they're using the CBX to jumpstart their staking.
CBX has low inflation and making use of PoSP making it a good coin to keep for long term use.
Activity: 952
Merit: 518
Hi Vanpass. Since you mad this campaign a weekly campaign. so I would want to request you to add Next payment date. that we know when should I complete 7 posts..
I have just opened my account today and notice that the campaign is now weekly. but I don't know when was you started weekly campaign and when will be the last date of the week. I am totally confused... so please add date of the week.
Thanks.

(I will try to complete 7 posts today as I don't know the last day. and I am afraid to lost my slot here)

next payment will be on May 30th:

The CBX signature campaign becomes a weekly payment program; next payment will be on May 30th.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hi Vanpass. Since you mad this campaign a weekly campaign. so I would want to request you to add Next payment date. that we know when should I complete 7 posts..
I have just opened my account today and notice that the campaign is now weekly. but I don't know when was you started weekly campaign and when will be the last date of the week. I am totally confused... so please add date of the week.
Thanks.

(I will try to complete 7 posts today as I don't know the last day. and I am afraid to lost my slot here)
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
please update my rank now is member Smiley
Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

The CBX signature program is still very much alive, but is no longer accepting new participants.
Do am i accepted or not? Thank you very much for your answers.
I think as per advise you need to PM the OP of this campaign he will reply after he got online here in our forum just give him pm mate Von always finding time to update us guys you just need some patience. good luck to you mate.

I think it's very early morning there at the moment so you probably just need to wait a few more hours for him to be online.
Activity: 644

The CBX signature program is still very much alive, but is no longer accepting new participants.
Do am i accepted or not? Thank you very much for your answers.
I think as per advise you need to PM the OP of this campaign he will reply after he got online here in our forum just give him pm mate Von always finding time to update us guys you just need some patience. good luck to you mate.
Pages:
Jump to: