Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Cash , AirDrops , no ico , New Exchange Credit Cards and more! - page 2. (Read 18626 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So weird.. they never sent me coins.   They stole my project name, didn't airdrop for folks that registered.  Shame.

Hated by them
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
no legit airdrop anymore here? , was hoping to get some free airdrop but not much talking anymore on this thread
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Is there any airdrop yet to come? because I register I have not received it yet. Hope there may be more  Grin thanks in advance.

3rd airdrop will start soon Smiley

I also haven't received anything. I filled the form a week ago, but only now I added the token to my MEW wallet. If the airdrop is sent before a custom token is added to a wallet, what happens?
Activity: 144
Merit: 103
Received tokens!

Some news about listing on ED?
Activity: 28
Is there any airdrop yet to come? because I register I have not received it yet. Hope there may be more  Grin thanks in advance.

3rd airdrop will start soon Smiley
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear CryptoCashCCC!

1) Your invitation to Discord does not work

2) What are the rules of participation in the 3rd round of the airdrop? I filled out the form, but I did not have your tokens before. Will I get it in the 3rd round?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Kindly regards!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Our Credit Card's will cost: for regular card 19,95 USD , for card with your design 49,95 USD.Thats the price for year of holding your card.

Card shipping costs in europe it will be 7,5 USD , for us 12,5USD (All will be send with DHL Express service.)

If you wont have enough balance in USD/EURO it will sell your Crypto Currency for Actual market price.

Our Credit Card will offer full anonymity unless user want his name on it.

Our Credit Cards will be honored at the moment in United States of America and Europe expection is Online Shopping.

You can add 2FA for our Exchanging and Credid Cards payment with google AUTH or via SMS.

Can you give any info where you get thoose number from ? regular card 19,95 USD  for card with your design 49,95 USD

To know card price you must have some agreement with Card issuer . Waiting for you answer
Activity: 35
Do you have indonesian translate?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
announcement

Our site is ready , we will launch it in 14 days from now!

Also with site we will provide our White Paper , Twitter , Facebook !

In launch day we will also start AirDrop#3 3,333,333 : user that are requesting soo everyone will get a token!

Our thread design is under construction !

We been off for couple of days on forum due to increase our hours of work on project , Stay tuned!

Thank you for the update. I have tried to join airdrop, but dont think i got one.
Maybe i were unlucky, or maybe i havent loaded token correct at myetherwallet?

Could you please check if address 0xc9d34b0abc5455D26ae1594568b9388a5E01D1EE was in the group getting airdrop?

Thank you in advance Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I joined airdrop # 1 but now it is 0
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
No problem, you could use another name when want to add custom token on MEW. The only very important is contract address. When you enter it correctly, your token will be show directly.
If we can't put the correct name, not access to MEW. Ok... I think I understood it, but I don't have any token... It's better to give it up for lost
It will be solve soon , because token symbol is taken by other crypto we will figure it out and make other Token Symbol.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good good finally some info
announcement

Our site is ready , we will launch it in 14 days from now!

Also with site we will provide our White Paper , Twitter , Facebook !

In launch day we will also start AirDrop#3 3,333,333 : user that are requesting soo everyone will get a token!

Our thread design is under construction !

We been off for couple of days on forum due to increase our hours of work on project , Stay tuned!
Activity: 144
Merit: 103
No problem, you could use another name when want to add custom token on MEW. The only very important is contract address. When you enter it correctly, your token will be show directly.

If we can't put the correct name, not access to MEW.

Ok... I think I understood it, but I don't have any token... It's better to give it up for lost
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I have joined the airdrop, but when I want to add the custom token to MEW, I'm getting the following error:

This token is already added as a default token

Does that mean that some other token has the same CCC name as this one or is this token already added as default token and we don't need to add it manually?

It's the first option. A different token already uses the CCC handle, so that you cannot add CryptoCash on MEW with the same handle.

Good to know, thanks!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I have joined the airdrop, but when I want to add the custom token to MEW, I'm getting the following error:

Does that mean that some other token has the same CCC name as this one or is this token already added as default token and we don't need to add it manually?

It's the first option. A different token already uses the CCC handle, so that you cannot add CryptoCash on MEW with the same handle.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Activity: 46
joined Airdrop#3
i hope will recieve my token...thanks
Pages:
Jump to: