Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Cash , AirDrops , no ico , New Exchange Credit Cards and more! - page 5. (Read 18626 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey CCC team.

You guys have plans for a website and everything coming soon? Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I did not get any ccc yet! Waiting is probably what I should do now
Activity: 10

Anyone have a link to the next airdrop?

Activity: 10
Nice project, good luck
Activity: 854
hi dev, I received coin and i am very grateful but the name appears as N/A. what could be the possible cause of that

They still waiting propably for accepting by Ethereum Administratos , it can take long :p

well appreciated, MistGold
Activity: 173
I missed the first airdrop.
Waiting for the next airdrop
Activity: 196
hi dev, I received coin and i am very grateful but the name appears as N/A. what could be the possible cause of that

They still waiting propably for accepting by Ethereum Administratos , it can take long :p
Activity: 854
Activity: 28
Each AirDrop participants will get 15,000 CCC.

i only received 1000 tokens
There was a vote sir that users been voting , and they wanted to decrase from 15,000 tokens to 1,000 to more people get it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
why i don't find the airdrop detail? how to get the free tokens?
today at 8PM GMT+1 we will provide private key for 333,333 tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Each AirDrop participants will get 15,000 CCC.

i only received 1000 tokens
Activity: 45
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 7
Same problem for me. I cannot add token in MEW. Always getting error message i.e. "This token is already added as a default token"

Possible issue with smart contract. When I tapped Read Smart contract button then I see this "Sorry, we were unnable to retrieve a valid ContractABI for this contract.  Unable to read contract information"

Please help!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
HELLO

i Resieved thank u DEV

Why cant add CCC to myetherwallet said this coin already Available

what can i do
Activity: 15
Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
i am unable to find form to submit for airdrop . are they really active yet or this has been closed already ?

and friends let me know if they have continued kindly get me know the link for the airdrop or bountry program so i can study that too . thanks

Really? I get that not everyone wants to read the whole thread. But i already answered this on the very same page you posted Tongue
Airdrop 2 is closed. Airdrop 3 is for thoose who participated in airdrop 1 and 2.
500/2400 people has claim their reward.

@digaran its not our national language soo we make sometimes a mistakes.

Hi,

I have loaded the wallet in myetherwallet and checked for tokens with the "load tokens" button. Trying to add i manually fails as it is already one of the standard tokens.
Is there something else i should do, or did i just not win the lottery? If i did not get in, no problem. We couldnt all be lucky Smiley
Vote guys : http://www.strawpoll.me/14283710

@arthurduong joining airdrop's has been end. Next AirDrop will be based on upper vote.
Activity: 196
Where is airdrop link registration form ?
i am unable to find form to submit for airdrop . are they really active yet or this has been closed already ?

and friends let me know if they have continued kindly get me know the link for the airdrop or bountry program so i can study that too . thanks

Really? I get that not everyone wants to read the whole thread. But i already answered this on the very same page you posted Tongue
Airdrop 2 is closed. Airdrop 3 is for thoose who participated in airdrop 1 and 2.
500/2400 people has claim their reward.

@digaran its not our national language soo we make sometimes a mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: