Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Cash , AirDrops , no ico , New Exchange Credit Cards and more! - page 3. (Read 18626 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I have joined the airdrop, but when I want to add the custom token to MEW, I'm getting the following error:

This token is already added as a default token

Does that mean that some other token has the same CCC name as this one or is this token already added as default token and we don't need to add it manually?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
some roadmap info or whitepaper posted on the first thread may help the token to rise
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i didn't recieve coins in round 1.Is this random Huh
hope I can get coins in round3. Thank dev in advance
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks to this another coin and I will apply from this airdrop I can`t receive that airdrop. There will be a chance to airdrop?
Activity: 16
Hi Dev,

Have the following problem -
When I try to add it as a custom token on myetherwallet.com, I receive the following error
This token is already added as a default token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button to see it. Smiley
When I click the "Load Tokens" button - it is showing 0, but on Etherscan I see the transaction to my wallet...
So, do not know what to do...
Activity: 124
Kudos to you.
Nice project I joined dev
Activity: 42
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 99
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 154
Good airdrop 3 Van i Joinend dev
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I joined the airdrop and telegrap channel. I hope it will be a good project. They are strong team. Good luck.
Activity: 207
Activity: 132
I don't know if it has been mentioned already but CCC is already taken by a different token, so that you can't add it on MEW under that handle.

Same problem here...
Activity: 28
Telegram Channel has been created by one of our user!
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEzxLHwp-z8CvGkdiQ
Activity: 84
Good luck with project development. There will soon be some great development coming. This coin is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
many seem to like this project. I am interested to participate in airdrop # 3 and I will try to participate in it. I have filled out the airdrop enrollment form # 3. Hoping to get the token
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I don't know if it has been mentioned already but CCC is already taken by a different token, so that you can't add it on MEW under that handle.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks Crypto Cash for your project and I already take part for the 3rd airdrop. hopefully will success your project.
Activity: 90
just joined the airdrop and good luck

I missed to join the airdrop..... feeling worried.
Activity: 56
I have'nt receive any airdrop til now but i joined 3rd airdrop. Please dev check my btcf name.
Pages:
Jump to: