Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 20. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
This morning I wake to a sleeping cat on the bed which is nothing unusual, except next to her is a large round shiny object. A lid of some sort.

So off to the kitchen to investigate where I find the kettle has been murdered and laying in two pieces with its neck broken. LoL. Is she trying to tell me something here?

Wanting some fish stew comes to mind.
legendary
This morning I wake to a sleeping cat on the bed which is nothing unusual, except next to her is a large round shiny object. A lid of some sort.

So off to the kitchen to investigate where I find the kettle has been murdered and laying in two pieces with its neck broken. LoL. Is she trying to tell me something here?
legendary
We are now doing the internal testing for our upcoming community expansion update. Once we are happy with the results, we'll do a live update.
legendary

Proof positive that if you give a fuckin' idiot U$100K to spend on education to earn a business degree, this thread acts as a testament to how the moneys were doled out in vain. HAHAHA

Gleb the troll.  So sad.
vip

awe, the U$100K+ educated troll trolleth. BTW, how's your second Like on Crypto-city FB page comin' along? Amazingly, a fuckin' idiot like you can't even muster up a second like from an over 70K user base rebranded as Crypto-city. Not even your two RateCoin partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, opted to like the FB page in spite of both being highly active on FB.

Feel free to reply to this post with your signature elementary school one-word response. HAHAHA

Of course

Proof positive that if you give a fuckin' idiot U$100K to spend on education to earn a business degree, this thread acts as a testament to how the moneys were doled out in vain. HAHAHA
legendary

awe, the U$100K+ educated troll trolleth. BTW, how's your second Like on Crypto-city FB page comin' along? Amazingly, a fuckin' idiot like you can't even muster up a second like from an over 70K user base rebranded as Crypto-city. Not even your two RateCoin partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, opted to like the FB page in spite of both being highly active on FB.

Feel free to reply to this post with your signature elementary school one-word response. HAHAHA

Of course
vip

legendary
vip
Speaking of rocks, Owen, your latest post dictates that the ones in you head need replacing. I suggest opting for granite oppose to your current use of sandstone.

Sandstone?

Yeah, sandstone... LMFAO!!

http://www.jacobssf.com/images/uploads/Classifications__WeakRock.pdf

Get it yet, moron? Grin

When dealing with a dude regressed to beyond elementary school, it's best to illustrate the example with a picture. Totally motherfuckin' amazin' that Chantha Owen Lueung questioned 'sandstone' and didn't even take the time to Google it, albeit it'll take 314 Gods to explain to Owen the connection between sandstone and the rocks needing replaced in his fuckin' mind head.
picture?

retard?
legendary
Speaking of rocks, Owen, your latest post dictates that the ones in you head need replacing. I suggest opting for granite oppose to your current use of sandstone.

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

When dealing with a dude regressed to beyond elementary school, it's best to illustrate the example with a picture. Totally motherfuckin' amazin' that Chantha Owen Lueung questioned 'sandstone' and didn't even take the time to Google it, albeit it'll take 314 Gods to explain to Owen the connection between sandstone and the rocks needing replaced in his fuckin' mind head.
picture?
legendary

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

moron?
vip

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

legendary

Sandstone?
legendary
... your boring now and recycling things that didn't work for you. You also linked a thread that proves his reputation in the later pages you dork..

dork? lol.
vip
How to rip people off ... and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes

Put nicely. If a rock had an IQ, a rock would far surpass your investigative IQ skills. Crying to your papa troll, gleb (a known criminal & a WRAP SHEET to prove it too)  isn't any improvement either. Sadly, rocks are more useful than said trolls.

A rap sheet of common misdemeanors - zero felonies - over the course of 56 years is the best that Chantha Owen Lueung can muster up to counter him being barred from ever trading on the US stock markets due to fucking folks over. And, he still refers to me as a troll for bringing to light that Owen CAN'T garner a second Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page since January of this year in spite of supposedly enjoying a 76K+ user base. Not even his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck have opted to Like the page, and both are highly active on FB liking and posting all sorts of nonsense.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How to rip people off ... and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes

Put nicely. If a rock had an IQ, a rock would far surpass your investigative IQ skills. Crying to your papa troll, gleb (a known criminal & a WRAP SHEET to prove it too)  isn't any improvement either. Sadly, rocks are more useful then said trolls.

Chantha your boring now and recycling things that didn't work for you. You also linked a thread that proves his good reputation in the later pages you dork.
Your reputation as a con man is atrocious.
I still find it funny how you thought you could go around to multiple forums and social media that are more popular than your site, to reboot your schemes.
Pages:
Jump to: