Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 19. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
So cryptocity is like a safe haven for crypto enthusiasts who want to keep out trolls and scammers so you have a clean community ? Is that what this is all about ? Maybe will join I shall see.

Yup. Don't let trolls (like suchmoon) discourage you. Guest have limited access, so they won't see much. Only registered members will have full access to the site and only you and your network of friends will be able to see each other's activities. So yep, trolls hate the fact that they can't crash a gated community.  Grin For a lonely troll that has no friends, Crypto-city can be a very lonely place for trolls.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So cryptocity is like a safe haven for crypto enthusiasts who want to keep out trolls and scammers so you have a clean community ? Is that what this is all about ? Maybe will join I shall see.

No, what Owen actually meant to say was that it's a safe haven for scammers since they can self-moderate their blogs or whatever they have there. StakeMiners for example.

Luckily the site is pretty much dead so it's a moot point anyway.

Oh ! Lol oh sorry. I normally am quite witty and love sarcasm. I must have been tired xP thank you for clearing this up. I see you quite helpful and nice on the forums. Good show ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

No, what Owen actually meant to say was that it's a safe haven for scammers since they can self-moderate their blogs or whatever they have there. StakeMiners for example.

Luckily the site is pretty much dead so it's a moot point anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
everything looks the same . what got updated again? Thanks

Did you register @ Crypto-city?

No, I was waiting for the updates. What was updated? Nothing I can see? Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary

Did you register @ Crypto-city?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
legendary
The BERN community now has a home on Crypto-city along with some other coin communities. Smiley
legendary
legendary
We are bug hunting. We're fleshing out any bugs we find. So if you find any bugs or certain areas of the site that is not working properly, please report them. Thanks.
legendary
Next in line is the enhancement of the chat communications system.
legendary
The Crypto-city site-wide update is complete.  Grin
legendary
TIP: If the order book is going crazy, here's a tip to see what's really happening: Look the last trades, it may not be doing anything all. So don't get suckered into what the market looks like because it may not be what it seems.

BTW: http://crypto-city.com will be undergoing a site-wide update over the course of the next few days.
legendary
Have you grown the pond for the hybrid-flex duckweed that turns your "friends" into cash yet?

LoL
legendary
Almost ready for our updates. Stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Have you grown the pond for the hybrid-flex duckweed that turns your "friends" into cash yet?
legendary
Is this some kind of new social networking site involved with a new crypto installment?
I can definitely see the desperation in your first 2 pages of this thread where no one replied basically.

I might look into it if you throw me some bounty and explain to me in detail. Then only I can come to a judgement whether you are correct and they are trolling or vice versa.

Desparate? Hardly. lol. We're growing just fine. Smiley Our plan is to steadily grow the crypto economy within Crypto-city where at some point in the future we'll release our own coins to facilitate usage and support infrastructure. Think of it as crypto world without borders, a home for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Is this some kind of new social networking site involved with a new crypto installment?
I can definitely see the desperation in your first 2 pages of this thread where no one replied basically.

I might look into it if you throw me some bounty and explain to me in detail. Then only I can come to a judgement whether you are correct and they are trolling or vice versa.

Don't waste your time applying for a shill position. Owen doesn't have money to pay for a Feacebook like, what makes you think he would pay you for trolling Bitcointalk? He's a DIY type of guy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

legendary

Obviously, Crypto-city's Facebook page is too complex  HAHAHA

trolls. lol
Pages:
Jump to: