Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 29. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
perhaps this is the fastest way. I think that if you competently approach your investment strategy, you can get rich very quickly
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
Crypto has acknowledged numerous fantasies, and the benefits has held an attractive fascination for the young of today, yet its an extremely unstable market and not the slightest bit to be taken as a get rich fast plan, one needs required research and fundamental training, and afterward appreciate the merited benefits, that perhaps nothing else can give at the present time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
I think that is true except if you engage in day trading that involves big investments and full time devotion. other than that is otherwise less true. you need patience in gaining tokens through bounty campaigns.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
To regularly earn in the crypto currency market you need to constantly learn and develop. If you do not have good knowledge, then it is likely that you will lose money.
Activity: 308
September 24, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

Not really the fastest way to earn because it is also depend on how you work your income. If you work it everyday then you will earn fast but if you just work it for a month or lets say you just work 2 days in a week or 3 times in a month then you will get your income in a long period of time. I am 9months and 24days in this crypto. I have not yet meet my goal. I know that I still do not do all the work here in crypto. This topics can help other people how to do their crypto work and to increased their knowledge on how they will work here in the crypto.
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
I've only been here a year. And I've learned a lot already. I saw different situations and understand that I still have a lot to see
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
Not all people who invest in the world of Crypto become rich in Bro, because there are also people who panic sell when there is negative news and make them bankrupt, and I personally am also new to joining the crypto world, and since joining the cryoto world my income has increased slightly from before.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 24, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
Fastest way to get rich? not really

I've seen people who got Rekt fastest

careful on Crypto's buddy, not all people who got ride on the boat going to moon will also be applicable to you

I don't believed in a get rich schemes as it may also hinder you to go through successfully, it will always include greed that is more dangerous and may lead to more losses

Why not, I see this market has made a lot of rich people in the past year, I agree that it is very dangerous because its price action can be up to dozens of percent every day. But that is where the fastest money
Activity: 120
September 24, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
I agree with you to participate in electronic money is a fast way to get rich. There are many opportunities for us to participate and develop our investment. And i am involved in the market i am passionate about and change my life.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 05:10:56 AM
Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get right and the worst way to fall.
Cryptocurrency is not thing to have to get rich fast.
you need to be careful on your every step and study every decision to have.
cryptocurrency might give you the best fortune but also can get you the worst nightmare.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

What i think about this topic?Its stupidity lol.the title sucks because crypto is not a bread and butter and you may become more poorer if you make a wrong move here

Cryptocurrency is technology together as currency,but if you make this as a profiteering then better watch up because you don’t know whats waiting for you
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
There's no quick way to get rich. Yes, you can earn good money on cryptocurrencies, but it is to EARN, long and honest work.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 24, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

True and also a very quick way to get broke 😀. We know lots of people have been very lucky over the years making it huge on crypto and we've also known that lots of people get booked due to wrong  timing investment in crypto. I didn't make big bucks from it yet and have not made major loss of funds either cos I've tried to invest without greed and has been lucky with that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 24, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
Fastest way to get rich? not really

I've seen people who got Rekt fastest

careful on Crypto's buddy, not all people who got ride on the boat going to moon will also be applicable to you

I don't believed in a get rich schemes as it may also hinder you to go through successfully, it will always include greed that is more dangerous and may lead to more losses

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 24, 2018, 04:31:57 AM
For now, this is the place for Cryptocurrency benefit very much by way of investing. But to get the results must go through a very long process and it is not easy. We have to work hard to get a very good result. And I am not long ago entered the world of crypto and the results I may as well not many, it still must continue to work hard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 24, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
No, there are ways to get rich quickly, but electronic money is just one of those ways, as I have also confirmed if we are lucky, earning money from the cryptographic market is ok.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 03:49:58 AM
Yeap, for me this is the only way to earn good money, in my town there is no work and very small salaries, so I hope for further development of the cryptocurrency and the fact that one day I will get rich.
Activity: 658
September 22, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
Yes,  cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich,  it is also the fastest way for you to lose money.  There is no middle ground in the market of cryptocurrency. You either win or lose.  It is important to be aware of the volatility that surround cryptocurrency!
Activity: 490
September 22, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
This can be true only if the trend changes, which very soon will have to change its trend otherwise it simply can not be, because today there are all reasons to change the direction, but why the market does not react.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
September 22, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
Fastest way to get rich is to win the lottery.But you also can get rich at crypto trading.Fast?Only if you can see the future.
Pages:
Jump to: