Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 26. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
it depends on understanding crypto players if you study crypto well I believe crypto can make you rich, but on the contrary crypto can also make you fall into poverty
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 03:10:19 AM
I think it's not like that. requires hard work and skills to predict the market to get rich with cryptocurrency. because without hard work and investment expertise we will experience losses. because cryptocurrency is very volatile. and people who are rich in cryptocurrency because they buy and sell coins at the right time. otherwise if we buy and use at the wrong time we will go bankrupt. so the key to dicrypto's investment is good at predicting the market and constantly monitoring the development of coins.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
September 25, 2018, 02:58:22 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I agree but to some extent only. You could get rich quick with cryptocurrency given that you have studied well whatever you're investing and you place a lot of effort to making it profitable. It's also the fastest way to get poor because of the volatility cryptocurrency investments have. So it's dangerous for the unexperienced.
Paying for coins will not get you that fast. You can try to help the developers out to make the coin better.
Not sure about that, remember what has already happened with with ZIL, ONT and many more. Imagine if you have invested around 100k on their icos and then what will you get? you get million dollars to pay your effort.
Crypto is the way to become the next millionaires in the future. This has proven by so many people.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

It's not the best way to get rich quick. If you are not good at technology, you can not make much money from these projects. If you know technology and love it, you can make a lot of money from these altcoins. It is up to each person to take advantage of the opportunity. Many people have gone bankrupt because of entering this market without knowledge.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 25, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
It is surely one of the fastest way to get rich but must be done right. The funny thing in this space is that people tend to talk more about their gains than the loss. Alot of people have left the space disappointed because they lost alot of money, Bitconnect is a good example. Invest right and wait things would work out right and have a good profit taking strategy
Activity: 131
September 25, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
Of course not, this is not a simple and quick way to get rich, Yes, we've heard many stories of wealth, but this is one. I'm in the midst of 2017 and none of my friends did not become rich. I believe that you can get rich on bitcoin, but it's not exactly the fast track, I'm going to achieve this!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
September 25, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

Yes, there is a possibility that cryptocurrency can make people rich.
but it all depends on hard work, capital and effort to make a lot of profits, and I am personally involved with cryptocurrency just to get more income because I have a permanent job, but cryptocurrency is a very promising additional income.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
I don't think so, the way to get rich quickly has to be with effort and hard work, crypto only provides a way to achieve it, and it also takes a long time, I have been in crypto for 7 months but until now I haven't got the right results, but I am sure that in the future I will get results that are in line with my hard work so far

If you invest crypto 3 years ago then now you will succeed, but if you invest this year then the opposite, the number of negative news is certainly the biggest factor that makes crypto decline, being patient is something that must be done for profit and wealth.
Activity: 546
September 25, 2018, 02:25:43 AM
Yes, I have long survived on crypto and I think it is not easy to earn much money here. We certainly have much to learn and work hard to get good results. And the process is very long and you have to be patient. And the get rich quick in the crypto for those who have a lot of capital and have the ability to invest.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
I don't think so, the way to get rich quickly has to be with effort and hard work, crypto only provides a way to achieve it, and it also takes a long time, I have been in crypto for 7 months but until now I haven't got the right results, but I am sure that in the future I will get results that are in line with my hard work so far
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 25, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
For me, crypto's the most efficient way to earn money. Not only that you have all the time in the world but also you won't be needing to work physically too much. All you need is the knowledge about crypto and a lot of patience because it's not really the fastest way to get rich. It would take months or even years of waiting.
Activity: 280
September 25, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
Not all cryptocurrency users can make them self's  rich, Its hard to work in trading,investing and holding if you trade you dont know what will be the price will release.
For investing its hard to buy ico tokens if their token Already listed in the market will decide the price.
Holding coin is the most hard at all because lots of coins now is dropping its price and never know what is the problem.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
cryptocurrency is really the fastest way to get rich but this applies only to the smart ones. if you can focus on your target and try as much as possible not to get Emotional with your crypto assets and know when to trade, then i belive you are good to go already.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
It can be said that cryptocurrencies are the best and fastest way to get rich, price increases reaching hundreds or even thousands of percent become a good indication that investing in crypto will make you rich, but unfortunately this year the market is dropping so we have to delay our dreams.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:00:55 AM
Yea, crypto is the fastest way to get rich or to loose everything.... be mindful when , especially when trading...
Activity: 127
September 25, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
If a person knows what he is doing and he has a little luck in any field, he will be able to get rich quickly. Cryptocurrencies are no exception, but here you also need to have knowledge and skills. I am about 9 months in the cryptocurrency sphere and have not yet been able to earn good money. I understand that I need to spend more time getting the information and use it in practice.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 01:47:16 AM
There is nothing in life to get rich fastest , it all depends upon your hardwork and dedication . It is true that at the end of 2017 some people got rich fastest , gained upto 20x profit but that aint happening everytime. It was a gamble.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2018, 01:45:04 AM
Participating in electronic money is a way to get rich. But in my opinion, electronic money is the fastest way to get rich is not accurate. In this exciting market. There are many opportunities but very risky. Therefore, in my opinion only way to learn more knowledge, accumulate experience and participate in work seriously, science is the fastest way to get rich.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 25, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
Slowly and steadily, Bitcoin and altcoins are getting attention from more investors all around the world. And why not? These cryptocurrencies are time and again proving themselves to be a safe haven against government’s inflationary policies. Cryptocurrency prices are incredibly volatile, being delayed by even seconds can mean the difference between a substantial profit on a transaction and a meager one. Vigilance, careful attention to trends, and a bit of luck are all helpful, too.with the cryptocurrency you realy can be rich in a shot period.

I agree that it's the fastest way but due to this volatility and uncertainty it is the hardest way too. It was my experience and the experience of the majority of the crypto market participants.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 09:02:55 PM
All investments have their own risk specially Crypro currency investments in which they did not guarantee that we will become rich if we invest. Everything will depend upon our hardworks, strategies and luck to become successful and to become rich on every investment which everything is possible if you will just aim high.
Pages:
Jump to: