Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 24. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 26, 2018, 08:54:47 PM
The huge boom in crypto currency last year was not a one-time event. After this  correction is over, the next boom will be there and will make patient crypto investors rich.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:52:14 PM
I don't really interesting when someone tell me that we can get rich fast in cryptocurrency world or fiat currency world.
Most of them are fraud projects and scam. If you want to make money in crypto, just invest and it will take your time to wait for the mass adoption.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 05:55:59 PM
Cryptocurrency can make you rich, but I would not count on the fact that you can get rich very quickly. This misconception.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 03:13:36 PM
We cant deny that but isn't just easy to fill your buckets with money. Even we have a huge chances of getting more but we can't just make in a just a single day, a week, a month or just a year. People who are engage in crypto for a long time definitely they've got more and they do also hard works to achieve such ambitious life
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
If you make the right decisions and you will be lucky, the crypto market really opens up wide opportunities for obtaining new useful knowledge and money. But we must remember that there are significant risks here, so you need to be cautious and not greedy.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
Yes, crypto currency is a fastest way to get rich, it needs proper time, full knowledge and focus on work. It is a good work without any investment. I join this work as a part time, but i plan in future full time work and spend full time at home with family. so i like this work very much and decided as a full time work.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
It is fastest way to get rich,but i believe that you have to be lucky and have balls to become rich in this industry. You have to bet more than others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
About the goal? I don't think that peoples here have reached their goal, right? If we are talking about "Crypto Currency is the fastest way to get rich", it can be "yes" and it can be "no" too. Why? Because a success in here depends on your seriousness in doing everything here, so if you want to be a success then be serious and take profit from this crypto world.
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 09:52:33 AM
not at all, it would be a good alternative source of income but i doubt it because there are so many risks in cryptocurrency, as a matter of facts i know somefriends who lost money because of it. cause if you wouldnt do your research and be careful you might invest in wrong ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Crypto can be an investment instrument that make you rich in the fastest way but if you know how the investment instrument work every investment can make you rich fast also. Which is just playing playing a game as long as you get the hang of it everything will be fast and easy for you.  Personally my goal is to continue my crypto investment or hunter as long as crypto is alive and achieve a substantial amount, this topic is very interesting to discuss and see the viewpoints from different users.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
September 26, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
Need time to get rich in cryptocurrency, we can see the price of Bitcoin in 2009. if you have 1000 BTC from 2009, you will be rich in 2017. Being a successful person requires hard work, experience, and patience. I once invested in one of the ICOs and until now the price of the coin has decreased. Cryptocurrency was created not to make people rich but as a means of online payment systems.
Most people use it for payment purposes because it is a market that can not be controlled and it is difficult to find the source of the transaction. I think this market is experiencing a lot of problems and it affects the current Bitcoin price. I personally hope Blockchain technology can be applied in the future because I have great faith in this market

I am not agree with you, it is not use commonly for payment because bitcoin is not popular all over the world and only 1% of the population in the world know what is cryptocurrency. Some people trying their luck in cryptocurrency and fortunately they've get a millionaire in a short period of time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
It may be right for you if you have a lot of capital and experience. I think that electronic money can help me get a stable job and earn a living to be able to live well in the present. However, it is also a double-edged sword. It can make you rich or you will lose everything. The more chance you have the greater the risk
Not the fastest, but faster than almost other ways Wink The fastest way is to win in a lottery. But I agree with the previous author that you should have an experience to make money in crypto.
Activity: 301
September 26, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
It may be right for you if you have a lot of capital and experience. I think that electronic money can help me get a stable job and earn a living to be able to live well in the present. However, it is also a double-edged sword. It can make you rich or you will lose everything. The more chance you have the greater the risk
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 26, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
Need time to get rich in cryptocurrency, we can see the price of Bitcoin in 2009. if you have 1000 BTC from 2009, you will be rich in 2017. Being a successful person requires hard work, experience, and patience. I once invested in one of the ICOs and until now the price of the coin has decreased. Cryptocurrency was created not to make people rich but as a means of online payment systems.
Most people use it for payment purposes because it is a market that can not be controlled and it is difficult to find the source of the transaction. I think this market is experiencing a lot of problems and it affects the current Bitcoin price. I personally hope Blockchain technology can be applied in the future because I have great faith in this market
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

absolutely yes,not all getting rich in cryptocurrency but it depend on the people how believe in cryptocurrency and you must line up in high rank category.So starting right now you must believe it and must you have in the high rank position im sure that company you pay in reasonable price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
i dont thing so, if you talking about ico it hard, to many scam ico until now, even me its hard look at the team who realy trusted with invest in crypto, its now a fastest way, but for sure it can be a way geting rich.
Activity: 224
September 26, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
It could be, if you do a good fundamental and technical study of some currencies, and you buy and keep them in the long term you might have some money, and with a bit of luck this would be quite.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
Yes of course. It cause many people get rich last few months and I think we can also make ourselves get rich in this year just make some stuff to get ready to make more earnings just like other people always thought me about. But still it's depends on a person on how he/she will handle this Cryptocurrency to make them rich unlike the professional people.

The increases price reaching hundreds or even thousands of percent are common in crypto investments, this is what makes everyone interested in investing crypto because it is the fastest way to get rich.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:42:26 AM
maybe not the fastest way. because even now I am not rich, but I have achieved my goal, that is, at most my free time has become very useful since I got to know crypto. I have known Crypto for almost a year and I play trading and take part in the bounty.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
Many people talk about this, but for some reason today I very much doubt it, because I do not understand how this will work, of course I really want this, but I just do not understand what will serve as the reason.
Pages:
Jump to: