Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 31. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
i don't agree with you. You must say it is risky investment. If you are not patient and be smart enough, you may suffer a huge loss

with crypto character that is very flexible makes crypto can be very profitable, even though the risk is great but we all know that every investment has risks so we only need to be careful and be patient if we invest in crypto.
and now is the right time to start because I'm sure the market will soon rise.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
Crypto currency trading can earn you some some profit, if you buy lot of coins and your pentient enough to see it grow and yield good profit.
As for me,  I'm starting, I haven't earned anything yet but I believe in crypto finance business.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
i don't agree with you. You must say it is risky investment. If you are not patient and be smart enough, you may suffer a huge loss
Activity: 22
September 22, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
Emphatically as it motions so firm on the other hand it's extremely bad so you shouldn't lay out as well even of your total value , I purpose representing 10% on the other hand it's creeped up to 20% instantly .
Activity: 3
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
I agree that investing in cryptocurrency is a very good tool for earning money.
But this isn`t an easy way. As in any sphere, in the sphere of cryptocurrency you need to work hard and give it a lot of time!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 22, 2018, 06:18:09 AM
In my opinion, crypto is not the fastest way to get rich, but it's easier than other jobs. You just have to sit and look at the computer screen and do simple tasks, then money will come, but with a note for professionals who already know the technique like trading. While there are things like this we make the most use of it before many others know.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
I agree with the fact that you can get rich with crypto currencies - definitely. Shares on the New York or London Stock Exchange of wealthy companies fluctuate within a day of 0.1%. Crypto currencies have a different trend, more profitable for day traders. It is possible to earn 30% per month from the revolving amount even with a falling market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 06:37:54 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Just as crypto might be the fastest way to get rich, i might also be the fastest way to go bankrupt if care is not taken.
How long have you been with crypto?
I have not spent up to a year on this forum, yet the little time spent, i have learnt a lot.
Have you reach your goals yet?
I am yet to rich my set goal, but i am expecting to see what would happen before the end of this year.
what do you think about this topic?
Well, it is just interactive. It is more or less like interview question.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
Right. Investing in electronic money is the fastest way to get rich. Electronic money is of great value. The price of the coin as a bubble is strained. It can explode at any time. Bitcoin is one of the typical coins of electronic money. Bitcoin has reached $ 20,000.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
September 21, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
From what I have seen, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to be rich. Research has established it to be the fastest way ticket rich. Even in my country, so many people have made it to be rich  through cryptocurrency. Crypto is really help here and it is being accepted to be the fastest way to be rich and wealthy.
Imagine if you have invested to the ripple up to 1 millions dollars at bottom price and then you have doubled your amount right now. Crypto can become the fastest way to get rich because it's based on the speculation just like you are betting on the betting site. If you are Lucky and then you could get a lot of Money instantly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 06:26:54 PM
I think that only newcomers hold such an opinion. All people who have experience of earning in the crypto currency are sure that crypto currency is a hard and long way to get money.
Activity: 89
September 21, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
From what I have seen, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to be rich. Research has established it to be the fastest way ticket rich. Even in my country, so many people have made it to be rich  through cryptocurrency. Crypto is really help here and it is being accepted to be the fastest way to be rich and wealthy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 06:13:20 PM
Crypto currency is the most risky way to get rich. I think that only the most persevering and hardworking people can earn good money in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 06:12:05 PM
I'll agree because the greater the risk you're willing to take, the better your reward may be! But it's necessary to mention that I'm referring to a smart risk and not to the 'suicide' that many commit! It's likely that the greatest path to wealth is knowledge! Knowledge of oneself, of the market, of finances, of economics, of financial education, the latter being the primordial and so on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
I came to the crypto world a year ago. I think this is a short time. But I made money. I believe that crypto brings a good profit.
Crypto might be a hard method for anyone to get rich on. Investing in crypto is not recommended.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 21, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
When the #3 crypto by marketcap XRP can go up 60+% in a day, then you know there are some killer profits to be made. If it were a stock I'd sell, but in crypto, it could always do that again. But just as there are killer gains, there are devastating losses to be found out there.

I bought Bitcoin in 2013 but I've been serious about crypto since Nov 2016.

I will not reach my crypto goals until fiat is obsolete.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
Crypto currency is probably the fastest way to become a rich person, but not the easiest. In addition, the crypto currency requires a lot of investment.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
I don't think it's the fastest way, it's just one of them. I'm in crypto for five+ years now, and I think I'm getting closer to my goal.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
Now this is not the fastest way because this simply can not be. It seems to me that you should just take advantage of the moment and wait for the best day to cash out every penny. In the meantime, there is no point in hoping for quick money
Activity: 275
September 21, 2018, 03:14:09 PM
At the moment you can not say confidently that this is the fastest way of development, and there are reasons for this, one of which is an unstable market.
Pages:
Jump to: