Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 27. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 08:55:51 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I agree but to some extent only. You could get rich quick with cryptocurrency given that you have studied well whatever you're investing and you place a lot of effort to making it profitable. It's also the fastest way to get poor because of the volatility cryptocurrency investments have. So it's dangerous for the unexperienced.
Paying for coins will not get you that fast. You can try to help the developers out to make the coin better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

I agree but to some extent only. You could get rich quick with cryptocurrency given that you have studied well whatever you're investing and you place a lot of effort to making it profitable. It's also the fastest way to get poor because of the volatility cryptocurrency investments have. So it's dangerous for the unexperienced.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
September 24, 2018, 08:45:58 PM
Same to loses lol, its a risk high instrument with consistent market movement, highly unpredictable future and a 24/7 timeframe that suck u up if you miss any trend during your sleep, yes the numbers growth are sometimes in 2 digits which is super alot for any stocks, but well ssme to drop as well, youll see the market is already 70% off
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 24, 2018, 08:42:49 PM
Well, this is quite relative as riches is viewed and assessed on a subjective basis. Anyway, one thing i have learnt after joining crypto is that crypto requires patience. You do not enter crypto and expert to get rich quick - you only get disappointed when you enter crypto with such intentions. Investors who enter with the intention of get-rich-quick are the ones who sell off the coin out of panic or disappointment after waiting for a few months without the market yielding any better profit results.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 08:28:47 PM
Best way to invest.. Meanwhile, you can lose everything within seconds.. Be wise
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

I have not reached my goals yet in the world of cryptocurrency. But I am working hard to reach my goals in the future. Firstly, I am always trying to be more relax, because of the last prices. I think crypto is giving great chances to traders on the markets every moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 24, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
I think its too absurd that just investing in crypto will get you to the top you'll just find yourself broke in the end. Since people have the kind of characteristics that many successful investors don't have which are panic sellers and weak hands. If you don't know what you are doing just leave it there and wait for it to grow just like other early investors of Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 24, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
Yes, but if you are lucky and choose the right cryptocurrency, but if you wrong to choose the cryptocurrency, then you will go bankrupt because the cryptocurrency price is unstable ( increase and decrease is very fast ).
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
Actually, this is not the right argument. Crypto is not always in a period of increase, there are times for Crypto to enter a period of decline. To be rich with fast time also needs to be balanced with the potential and also the skills of everyone. The better the level of skill and the higher the level of potential you have in reading the situation and choosing each decision. Then the better he will get the results he gets.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 24, 2018, 06:45:52 PM
No, Cryptocurrency help us in a convenient way. If mass adoption will happen then those who hold for too long may have a chance. Don't use crypto to become rich instead use it to make your life easy. The way to become rich in crypto is to invest big but too risky because you can lose everything.
Activity: 445
September 24, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
Perhaps for some it's a quick way to get rich, but for most people here, as in any other job, you need experience to be able to get profit, but in rare cases you can get rich and do not really work hard depends primarily on luck.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
I agree, because cryptocurrency has fluctuating properties, crypto has very fast price movements so if you have a lot of capital and you choose the right coin then you will quickly get rich but it's not easy because it is very difficult to choose a coin that will experience a price increase
Activity: 546
September 24, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
I don't think it's entirely true. My own experience is the opposite actually, some months ago I invested some money into crypto and just like most people I watched as the investment lost more than 50% value. So I can say that crypto doesn't entirely make one rich, but it can and at the same time it may not.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
One smart way of earning through cryptocurrencies is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies that pay you dividends. There are many some great cryptocurrencies that pay you a fair share just for holding them and you are not even required to stake them, especially in a wallet. Some of these cryptocurrencies are:
-NEO
-COSS
-KuCoin
-CEFS
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 06:20:57 PM
I think that there are no ways to get rich excluding extremely "against the law" methods, and crypto is not a way as well, especially with current market conditions...
I think that this is like Russian roulette, because if you choose a way to get rich to make investments, then if you misuse your funds, you will lose everything. Thus, he invested in Bitcoin in the end of 2017, today they practically lost their money.
you heed to be a really good professional to be rich in the xryprocurrency world i mean really rich not just have income enough to pay for the food
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

if you know a lot and have had enough practise you can get rich really fast but i do jot think that it is fast to learn
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
I think that there are no ways to get rich excluding extremely "against the law" methods, and crypto is not a way as well, especially with current market conditions...
I think that this is like Russian roulette, because if you choose a way to get rich to make investments, then if you misuse your funds, you will lose everything. Thus, he invested in Bitcoin in the end of 2017, today they practically lost their money.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
September 24, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
Activity: 133
September 24, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency is a quick way to earn money.
I have been working with crypto for more than two years.
goals are achieved.
you need to work hard to earn money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
Each person has his own idea how fast is it? For someone quickly it is a week, for someone it is a month or a year. In fact, this is a very abstract judgment. But I wouldn't say it's easy anyway. Since without the necessary knowledge, you can make a lot of mistakes that you are not something to lead to wealth, but rather ruin or partially or completely. So, I would advise to throw out this idea of fast money, but on the contrary would be engaged in their qualitative multiplication!!!
Pages:
Jump to: