Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 20. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 13, 2018, 09:58:53 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

Maybe I guess those average altcoin's price can be predicted using technical analysis of their price history especially using candle stick chart and line. You can draw lines to predict the next possible increase or decrease of it.

I don't think so, and you can try to draw the lines by yourself and see what will happen in a week later. The market right now moving in the various price, sometimes it's up, and the next minute, the price is down. Even if the price is up, we don't know until how long the price can stay at the high price. At this moment, it is better we know how much profit we want to take so we don't miss the good price to sell the coins, and if you're going to sell at a very high price, then you need to be patient to wait for the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
December 13, 2018, 09:15:30 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

I agree that we should not predict the market because it is unpredictable. We should smart in doing analysis and learn about it. By doing research work, it will make us more understand and capable to deal with it. It will help us to get calm and never panic in facing all kind situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 13, 2018, 08:44:44 PM
This is not a new development in crypto, it is already known that the market is unpredictable because it is not under any centralized regulations. But i see a positive aspect of this instability nature of the market - this is what made the bull run last year December. Unpredictability and instability can also offer goodness by shooting the price of Bitcoin from $6K to $20K.
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

The risk is inevitable

Maybe I guess those average altcoin's price can be predicted using technical analysis of their price history especially using candle stick chart and line. You can draw lines to predict the next possible increase or decrease of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
The whole market is very small when compared with other markets, so for me, it's a risk to put a lot of money into this market, just invest what you afford to lose.
I fully agree, the market is very small but developing very quickly, I think now a lot of people know about cryptocurrency , and few of them understand what potential there is
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
This is her whole charm, when she will be predictable, then only grandmothers and housewives will remain there)))))
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 13, 2018, 07:47:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is risky and could also be very profitable as well. In a relatively stable market,  prices of cryptocurrency can be predicted and one can actually catch on to a trend and make the best out of it!
Yeah, that's true. We can get much profit or get a loss here, everything here is unpredictable. It depends on ourselves, if we did well then the result would be good, vice versa. Let's just stay focus on it.
Activity: 210
December 13, 2018, 01:42:33 AM
Forecasting in cryptocurrency is a fairy tale for lazy people. It has long been clear that this is impossible. It has long been clear that there are no ways to predict how this or that coin will behave
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 07:30:03 PM
Cryptocurrency market is young and so many people think that they are being manipulated so much. There are many different participants in the cryptocurrency market and therefore I think it is difficult to manipulate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 12, 2018, 07:25:48 PM
The whole market is very small when compared with other markets, so for me, it's a risk to put a lot of money into this market, just invest what you afford to lose.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 12, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

The risk is inevitable

I think that ahead of us a lot of unexpected and unpredictable. This is characteristic of cryptocurrency. It is for them a natural state where nothing is unpredictable. The air Ripple and surprised. What's next to surprise us?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
cryptocurrency is extremely manipulative and I think that all these rises in price are pre-negotiated
Activity: 238
December 12, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
It's already a known fact that in cryptos anything can happen, and that's the reason why it is often say that the crypto space is so volatile. so be guided when making an investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
Crypto market is relatively a small market and it is highly dependent on news, FUD and other market influences. So, it is almost impossible to predict the price for next month or year. Only those can predict it who are manipulating the market the so called whales.
Activity: 308
bokser
December 12, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

The risk is inevitable

any cryptocurrency tends to become more expensive and cheaper in the market due to supply and demand. at the moment, all the crypto coin has fallen in price alas. let's hope and wait for the growth of coins including ripple with Ethereum)
Activity: 476
December 12, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
Crypto currency is now so cheap that people rarely invest in it because they don't get a definite advantage and we better invest in eth because of high profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
December 12, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
This is the nature of cryptocurrency market, because crypto still is not in the field, normal people still can't use the crypto in their orinary lives.
Activity: 396
December 12, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
I think it's not just today that cryptocurrency is hard to be predicted.
What in my mind is we need to keep on looking for any news or the market condition of cryptocurrency to know the market movement.

I think the cryptocurrency market is highly unpredictable due to its volatile nature,however with vast information of the market conditions one can tread successfully in the cryptocurrency space

Too many things affect the prices of Bitcoin and the tokens. These are the whales, who manipulate the market, mass media, the news, rumors, etc. No one can ever predict what can happen to the cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of people who think that Bitcoin and the market are about to end. But big financial firms such as Nasdaq, Fidelity, Van Eck, and many other companies are stepping into Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. That's why I believe the crypto will be much larger than when Bitcoin hit $ 20k
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
So in a case where some people actually predict the current situation of the whole thing still looks unpredictable or you just think it's not yet pridicted enough to know that some people really knows what happens next in crypto to.?
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 12, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

The risk is inevitable

yes it is really difficult to predict the movements. and the decision is to keep going and make the choices according with our desires. we are the only responsibles for what will happen to us
Pages:
Jump to: