Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 19. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
Yeap, unpredictability of crypto market is both good and bad thing. On the one hand, volatility can help make extra money quickly, but you can lose it very quickly as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
That's a lesson i have come to learn since i joined the crypto space, the crypto market is unpredictable and as such anything can happen so it's good we learn to take whichever outcome we see
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
Market is free to speculation and some really use the news to have advantage of the market by either way pump or dump so there is no doubt about that in market of crypto , but the research can still be a vet much best option to get the market right at last.
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
Predicting digital currencies such as bitcoin is difficult because bitcoin is a formless virtual currency. What influences it is usually news, then market demand, updates from the coin itself then other factors such as pumping from a group of people. But I believe that prices will not always decrease.
even though prices will not always decrease but the question is how long will such bad conditions pass? because I am sure that with this condition there are many people who no longer believe in Crypto.
Activity: 187
December 15, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
Predicting digital currencies such as bitcoin is difficult because bitcoin is a formless virtual currency. What influences it is usually news, then market demand, updates from the coin itself then other factors such as pumping from a group of people. But I believe that prices will not always decrease.
Activity: 253
December 15, 2018, 09:05:21 AM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
I only could say for ripple .If you’re looking to invest in a cryptocurrency which can get you significant returns with minimal risks, XRP may be the perfect option for you because of its current low price according to the experts from fxstreet, express.co.uk, and investingpr. They say it will be a good idea to buy it at the current levels.
Activity: 280
December 15, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
The cryptocurrency is full of speculation and assumptions world. graphical analysis is accurate to a certain extent, but no one can predict the future of this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 15, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

Of course, nothing can be predictable. I do not believe that we will ever be able to learn about cryptocurrency rates. This will be too disastrous for the market and I generally think that in this situation the growth will stop
Activity: 770
December 14, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
The cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile, but it can be predicted in principle. The entire unpredictability make whales, which are specially overstate or understate prices.
Activity: 474
December 14, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
Cryptocurrency market is young and so many people think that they are being manipulated so much. There are many different participants in the cryptocurrency market and therefore I think it is difficult to manipulate.

It is no longer young, this market has also been 8 years. At the beginning of this year I feel that the crypto market will gradually come to a stable position in the long run as stocks or forex. But this is not a volatile market, can make a lot of money and vice versa
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
It has been that way for so long ,
We couldn't predict what would happen next in crypto currencies,
Back in 2017 nobody knows that it would be so high and before 2017 ends we are expecting that 2018 would be a great year but it went wrong  .
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin is difficult to predict, many technical analyzes are not in line with predictions. News is the biggest factor in the price of Bitcoin going down or up.

Fundamental factors are still weak because they are not yet supported by legal institutions. Even so, because of the great public interest and extraordinary blockchain technology, cryptocurrency has the opportunity to shine.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
December 14, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
Even if right now ripple has a bigger capital than ethereum I think ethereum has bigger chances to grow and to become a big coin in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

The risk is inevitable

What resort are we all waiting for? The market has completely become. And continues to fall slowly. What will happen next, I do not know and am afraid to imagine. It is difficult for me to do my work on the threshold of holidays because the mood is not there.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 14, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
It is very unpredictable as long as there is no way to back the crypto price with real life value.. I mean, if the price of cryptocurrency is backed by any used in the day-to-day life material, then volatility and price variation is much less than it is now! I believe in those projects that are backing and support crypto assets with diamonds, precious metals, real fiat...ect.

The goal is not making crypto following these financial values, but, to back its price and make it more stable. Take the current Gigzi project, for a sample, it is all about backing crypto with precious metals. And it has 3 main pillars: Advanced secured Wallet, Treasury to store the metals, crypto to fiat and crypto to crypto Exchange.. These will help to keep a certain price range..
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 12:36:39 AM
I personally think that the market price of crypto coins is indeed uncertain and full of surprises. Many people predict that crypto will recover but until now the market price of crypto coins is still down. Indeed, there is nothing certain, but we also have to be sure that the surge in coins will definitely be there.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 13, 2018, 10:54:07 PM
Cryptocurrency is risky and could also be very profitable as well. In a relatively stable market,  prices of cryptocurrency can be predicted and one can actually catch on to a trend and make the best out of it!
Yeah, that's true. We can get much profit or get a loss here, everything here is unpredictable. It depends on ourselves, if we did well then the result would be good, vice versa. Let's just stay focus on it.
I agree. There is no exact time when to gain on crypto once invested on it. Analyzing the market and play with it for you to earn by trading is what others do instead of holding the coin. Crypto unpredictability is what makes you lose or gain and do not know the time that it going to increase again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 10:31:09 PM
Monitoring market conditions are very important and doing daily trading, in my opinion, is more profitable. If we make predictions, of course, it will be more difficult because the results of predictions are sometimes not in line with expectations. But if you do direct speculation, of course, to buy coins when the red price and sell it when the price of green coins is more profitable.
Activity: 756
December 13, 2018, 10:13:58 PM
Crypto has all the movement that cannot be predicted. who could have guessed that the bull run arrive or there is a coin that has suddenly become big. such things come unexpectedly and not with a sure prediction. always monitor market conditions are things that could be helpful to always update know the developments and changes that occur.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 13, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
This is the concept of decentralization, many people think that prices are due to manipulation, as long as we have big money then it can be done, but I'm not sure that coins with a marketcap of more than $ 10 billion can be manipulated.
Pages:
Jump to: