Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 22. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
Yes. Risk is inevitable. Don't join crypto if you are not willing to take it. I always tell my friends that they need to make a firm decision everytime they trade. Doing things without a backup plan will shatter your capital. Just like what happened to thousands of people, their portfolio dropped and they were forced to sell just to minimize the damage and move away from crypto.  Sad
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
that's we must make own research before investing our money in altcoin/cryptocurrecy, follow other people is not worse your money and time
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 06, 2018, 06:36:01 PM
Cryptocurrency is risky and could also be very profitable as well. In a relatively stable market,  prices of cryptocurrency can be predicted and one can actually catch on to a trend and make the best out of it!
Not really. The stable market actually is more riskier to invest on. The more volatile the price is, the higher profit you can be making. The more the price fluctuates, the better the chance of predicting the market accurately. During price stability, there are chances that the price may go down any moment without any notice (the same which is happening right now). It is also true for the opposite. After a certain stage of stability, people starts to be in doubt and eventually backs out from his investment due to fear of losing everything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 06, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
That's exactly what makes it a volatile market, you can't really predict what will actually happen, somethings, the market will go up and somethings down, something ethereum over takes ripple and some ripple over takes ethereum, that's the market condition.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
for now the market is not stable, we cannot just predict it, and we must know that every road we take has risk, success always passes the first risk, so we hope this year we will get big profits.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
Well as for now the situation is different from something new that we didn't expected to happen. Ripple seems shitcoin in crypto and some does not want to include it as crypto, others called ripple as sleeping giant. Now it is the #2 and ethereum is in #3 market position. Interesting facts of cryptocurrencies is still cannot fully comprehend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
There will be always a risk so you should be carefull with your investments here when you pick coins this this
Activity: 378
December 06, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies could be well analysed in terms of classical technical analyse. The indicators clearly show overbought and oversold levels. You can enter the market very successful on these levels. According to my observations, about 60 - 70 percent of such signals give the correct result.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 06, 2018, 12:09:37 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

This year even technical analysis from expert traders didn't help others to decide on their investment decision since the market had been moving not according to TAs. That is why some people are keeping away from investing and trading at the mean time. Even positive news in crypto didn't improve the market situation.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 06, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
Cryptocurrency is risky and could also be very profitable as well. In a relatively stable market,  prices of cryptocurrency can be predicted and one can actually catch on to a trend and make the best out of it!
copper member
Activity: 462
December 06, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

The risk is inevitable

Well I wouldn't say it's unpredictable because good traders are still making tons of money from the bear market.  This only affects the holders
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

The risk is inevitable

you have said the right words, we can only focus! nothing is more important than that. as long as you remeber why you are here, you keep evolving and understand the system better step by step every day
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 06, 2018, 10:52:57 AM
I should have been rich now, if I had not listen to some suppose expert here and other forum condemn ripple claiming it will make it investors poor when the team finally offload their holdings to amass bitcoin from the market. Today, I can understand that it's the same ETH that was praised then that appears to be a highly disappointing coin. I now prefer not to follow expert prediction on the market, even some experts hide to cry

It is not a good attitude or good investment skill to believe or listen to those experts
they are paid to talk, so either they say the truth or they tell a lie, its all paid services, all done by the stronger ones to spread only two things, FUD, OR FOMO
Thats all experts are for
Activity: 322
December 06, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

The risk is inevitable

This is a speculative investments it's normal that people will speculate prices to gain hype and create more buyers on those coin. Those experts are also a bag holders as they buy at cheaper price then they will create a prediction on their live video or in social media sites. Then those followers will buy those coin he being promoted and once the price rise...he can sell his many token at higher price.  TBH don't trust anyone in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
besides being unpredictable and not asto crypto also often experienced a very drastic drop in prices, and that makes it now very risky to trade coins, because we are difficult to predict the fluctuations in the price of coins while in trade we must be able to predict the rise and fall coin price.

The risk is always there and it has always been there. Investment is risky, this is something people always forget. Does not matter whether it is stocks or forex or crypto, people forget this main thing about investment being a risky business,,, predicting rise and fall of price is exactly that act, predicting. Get it wrong and you lose, no matter bull or bear.
yes, you are right because the more and more profit we get, of course, the risk of failure will also be higher, therefore invest in free funds to reduce your financial losses and prepare your best strategy for investing.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
December 06, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
I should have been rich now, if I had not listen to some suppose expert here and other forum condemn ripple claiming it will make it investors poor when the team finally offload their holdings to amass bitcoin from the market. Today, I can understand that it's the same ETH that was praised then that appears to be a highly disappointing coin. I now prefer not to follow expert prediction on the market, even some experts hide to cry
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
The cryptocurrency market has since been like this. It is highly unpredictable as so many experts has predicted in the past and their predictions doesn't come to pass.
Activity: 280
December 06, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
That is very true about crypto currency that it is unpredictable, the characteristic of crypto that it is so volatile makes this technology so unpredictable for this cryptos will sometines rise up and sometimes will also fall not coincide with the prediction of every cryptoholders thinking.
Activity: 196
December 06, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
I believe that Ethereum is better than Ripple and the fact that it moved it to a lower position is a temporary phenomenon. On account of the market, I can say that this is just a correction after which growth will follow as in previous years.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 06, 2018, 06:49:58 AM
besides being unpredictable and not asto crypto also often experienced a very drastic drop in prices, and that makes it now very risky to trade coins, because we are difficult to predict the fluctuations in the price of coins while in trade we must be able to predict the rise and fall coin price.

The risk is always there and it has always been there. Investment is risky, this is something people always forget. Does not matter whether it is stocks or forex or crypto, people forget this main thing about investment being a risky business,,, predicting rise and fall of price is exactly that act, predicting. Get it wrong and you lose, no matter bull or bear.
Pages:
Jump to: