Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 24. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 11:22:32 PM
I think it's not just today that cryptocurrency is hard to be predicted.
What in my mind is we need to keep on looking for any news or the market condition of cryptocurrency to know the market movement.

The cryptocurrency is hard to predict in 2018, and now, at the end of 2018, the price has still gone down and down. So that the complexion of the cryptocurrency market in 2018 is impossible to recover, hope that the positive news about cryptos will come in the next year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 11:12:14 PM
I think it's not just today that cryptocurrency is hard to be predicted.
What in my mind is we need to keep on looking for any news or the market condition of cryptocurrency to know the market movement.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
December 04, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
When you have supposed experts saying that BTC will go to $1 million on one side and others saying it'll go to $0... that tells me that no one really can say for sure what the market is going to do.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 04, 2018, 11:04:57 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

You are right, there is no way for anyone to predict what will happen to a coin and ethereum has managed to show us that once again. The best thing to do is to always wait and see what happens because if you try to predict the market thinking that you can then you are just setting yourself up to fail with the coin.
This market is unpredictable and any analysis will become pointless at this moment as people tend to sell panic that makes the market difficult to recover. I think we need a lot of news to make the price of other altcoins go up again because for me only Bitcoin is the best coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 04, 2018, 11:01:01 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

It is necessary to search for new ideas! Good luck!

I believe searching for new ideas is more like been smart and wise when taking risk. investors need to make a calculated risk based on the quality of product a project has to offer.
A bounty hunter has to do more than just promote project, but research and find out the perfect projects from the fakes we have around.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

The risk is inevitable

You are right, there is no way for anyone to predict what will happen to a coin and ethereum has managed to show us that once again. The best thing to do is to always wait and see what happens because if you try to predict the market thinking that you can then you are just setting yourself up to fail with the coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

The risk is inevitable

Hello! I completely agree with you that risk is inevitable, but I think that this risk fully justifies itself, in most cases. It is necessary to search for new ideas! Good luck!
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 29, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
Bitcoin and eth have been very consistent for some number of years and everyone believes in their stability. So most investors prefer to have their money in btc or ETH but not start up coins because they fear that their money can be lost anytime when the unstable coin crushes.
The fact is that the first births of the development and popularization of crypto-currencies were aimed at PR among the population. Thus, people's interest in crypto-currency was suspected. Today is another stage in the introduction of crypto currency into the everyday life of a person, namely, the implementation of ideas and business plans using crypto currency.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 29, 2018, 03:53:09 PM
The risk is inevitable
Actually, you avoid risks by not investing nor buying a coin which is getting pumped. Not only you will avoid getting in the FOMO hype but you will also avoid losing your money after the early adopters dumd the coin to the groud. You don't need to make much research before investing in XRP or ETH, just apply basic knowledge and common and you'll be fine, it's riskier to invest in random shitcoin than invest in legitimate projects as those two coins.

Yes you are right
My mentor always say, avoid green candles, avoid high percentages
Buy the dip always, keep your tokens safe
Then be smart to sell when the profits is higher
It seems to me that when the price starts to grow you need to be ready to sell, because in most cases waiting for x5 or more is silly. I am not inclined to wait until the price after a rapid growth begins to fall just as quickly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
Bitcoin and eth have been very consistent for some number of years and everyone believes in their stability. So most investors prefer to have their money in btc or ETH but not start up coins because they fear that their money can be lost anytime when the unstable coin crushes.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 29, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
The risk is really inevitable in the cryptocurrency market. Unfortunately we can make nothing with it. It is necessary only to hope for the happy end.
Activity: 170
September 29, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
Cryptocurrency market is not stable,we cant predict the future nor the crypto market .There is risk in everything, if yo want to get success in the market,you have to face the risk.
A lot of people try to predict market conditions in a year, two or even more. I think it makes no sense. Nevertheless, I totally agree with you, that in order to make money you need to take risks!
Activity: 439
September 29, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
You are right and that is the exact reason why crypto investments are risky and profitable at the same time, moreover i think that if you are good at technical analysis then you can predict the moment especially on long time frames.
I agree that technical analysis is very important for successful trading, because it can be used to more accurately predict price changes in order you to react in a right way.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 29, 2018, 02:13:54 PM
Yes, this is so cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable and changeable, you can not guess and you will not know what will happen, you can only assume
Activity: 184
September 29, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
Crypto market is a market with high volativity. An unprepared person may seem to be able to earn big money in a very short time, but in most cases the newcomers will lose. Only study, practice and sober head will help you to orientate in this market. And never chase after the outgoing train. It is better to wait for upkeep and be in it on the best places.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 29, 2018, 01:06:04 PM
All predictions to date make no sense because the market is completely manipulated and the price will go where it will move large holders of coins. I personally chose a strategy for myself to invest and wait for growth. Trading in such a market is almost impossible. Today you earned and tomorrow lost
Activity: 532
September 29, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency unpredictable in long time perspective, but crypto growth if they develop, so we need to check a lot of news to be always in trend.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 29, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
investment in the crypto currency is always associated with risk, especially since there is very high volatility, so you should be careful
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 29, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
Hardly anyone will talk about the speculation and movements of the cryptocurrency rate here, primarily because no one has the necessary information about it. We do not see the reasons, but only the consequence. People who have information about the reasons earn very good money.
Activity: 630
September 29, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
Predictions are made from hodlers with big wallets. Once they have stocked up with ripple they start with their pump news, so take your advice with a pinch of salt. Ripple is looking like a pump and dump coin, so i would dump now and buy back again when it drops.
Pages:
Jump to: