Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto down trend market - page 2. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
In my opinion, the crypto market is getting better in the beginning of October. And i believe ICOS projects are good and the quality Altcoins will recover in the end of this year.
Activity: 412
October 15, 2018, 07:49:28 AM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

The thing that we should be thinking is to do not lose our hope in the Crypto industry, The market value of such currencies may fall but there is always a chance to gain and reign again in the future. We should believe the power of Cryptos, its potential to rise and become the best currency in the world.
For me, Bitcoin is used as a base currency on most cryptocurrency markets. Altcoins' price are always based on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down, the coins decrease because it reduces the confidence of the entire market. When Bitcoin goes up, people sell their Altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

The thing that we should be thinking is to do not lose our hope in the Crypto industry, The market value of such currencies may fall but there is always a chance to gain and reign again in the future. We should believe the power of Cryptos, its potential to rise and become the best currency in the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:22:49 AM
Those coins that were not originally going to conquer the market, those from the spot and will not move, more concerned about those coins that were planning to get more confident in the market!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 07:18:36 AM
I think it's more profitable now to add bitcoin to more than altcoin, bitcoin gives a lot of positive things, it can survive in a price area where everyone will bounce off but that doesn't happen. But it's not wrong if you share a little to the altcoin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
October 15, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

For me, before this year end, probably the market will rise and the bull will be seen. This kind of scenario also happens to the other year, therefore we can say that it is based on the past statistics that is a solid proof that soon enough there is something good going to happen to the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 07:03:35 AM
Ask any professional investor about this situation and he will tell you that he really likes when market is falling, this is the usual condition for the market and nothing strange happens.
Activity: 406
October 12, 2018, 08:14:34 AM
The market is still bearish compare to the once we had last year but anyways Im still getting my high hopes up. I trust the future of digital currency, as our generation or technology rather is progressive there's a definitely huge success for the cryptocurrency. We just need to trust a project that is worth investing for the long run.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 12, 2018, 08:06:53 AM
I think these are just waves. For sure in time crypto it will recover but not all of the lowest coins will survive. Have patience!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 12, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
Panic selling of ETH will stop and it will bounce back .
The whole market  is prepared for a bullish run for long time.
I think we will see an increasing market from October, of course it depends on Bitcoin ETF decision as well.

The panic sale of the ether has long ended, but as we can see it continues to fall in price in the wake of the price of bitcoin and does not increase when bitcoin grows. The market has a general positive trend, what happens now is the process of cooling after strong heating.
Activity: 434
October 12, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
it is normal and it becomes a bounce point for better price increases.
If you have FIAT then I make sure you have a lot of tokens for now and when the price goes up then I make sure you will get more profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
Panic selling of ETH will stop and it will bounce back .
The whole market  is prepared for a bullish run for long time.
I think we will see an increasing market from October, of course it depends on Bitcoin ETF decision as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
it 9s just a temporary situation and there is nothing to be afraid of we are going to see the market like we used to see it
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
In the market, crypto-currency is now a very difficult situation and will last for a very long time. I think that this situation will not improve quickly and that it will take more than a year to return to winter prices.
Activity: 574
September 15, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
The price on the market is very sad. A few days ago the price of the Ethereum was only $180. Now it costs 225 dollars... Though a little joy.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
It's understandable to have a bearish trend in the cryptocurrency space. Last year was characterized by bullish trend but this year is the opposite. I do hope that there's some correction in the market in the near future. This market situation is best to bag hold coin with great potentials with an intension to sell when the market is green.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 15, 2018, 12:35:27 PM
indeed, the current market situation is turning so drastic that investors' expectations for the market will increase even stably even though no one can ensure future development
I think this dip is really a normal thing in crypto. Anytime price may rise and maybe fall but we need to fucos on doing a right decision on the feild because we cannot really point exact date on when changing of the price happen or take place. And I think we don't need to get panic because panic can make us lead to loss.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
indeed, the current market situation is turning so drastic that investors' expectations for the market will increase even stably even though no one can ensure future development
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:24:49 PM
Well all you need to know is whatever goes too low will have no choice than to go back up,so worry less and wait in hope for a bull market
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
The situation is difficult,but if you have patience and wait for the market to improve.
Pages:
Jump to: