Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto down trend market - page 4. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
Well my opinion about the market is that we are still on the bearish season, meaning we still have to hold or even invite more investors to invest so that the demand will increase. In this case we will then experience the green market and we could sell our coins with better profit ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
September 04, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
For me this is a period of correction in the market, where things tend to recover a level of capitalization more in line with a more realistic performance, adequate to what had been observed during the years leading up to the great boom of 2017. Therefore, I would expect that after this critical period we can observe greater stability in prices, with a potential recovery in the medium term, but in a way not as fast as many expect.
From critical observation, it is crystal clear now that what is happening in the market isn't the foretold correction everyone expected. This has lingered far too long. I believe what is keeping the market low at this time is FUD and that lack of confidence where cryptocurrency will be headed next.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 01, 2018, 03:50:51 PM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

For me this is a period of correction in the market, where things tend to recover a level of capitalization more in line with a more realistic performance, adequate to what had been observed during the years leading up to the great boom of 2017. Therefore, I would expect that after this critical period we can observe greater stability in prices, with a potential recovery in the medium term, but in a way not as fast as many expect.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 01, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 31, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Activity: 115
September 01, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
I think, the crypto currency will still show itself in all its glory, just need patience. And if there is no faith in the crypto currency, then you can just stop taking interest in it. But I believe that crypto it simply works differently than we are accustomed to observe in other areas
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
It is not a trend, it is just a temporary problem which will be solved very soon I believe. Crypto will not allow its end so fast and it will fight for surviving with other circumstances like this pause, other troubles in falling and common difficulty in increasing maybe too there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
My opinion is that big investors are dumping the market with bad news and ETF rejections because they want to invest for the lowest possible price.
They are smart, they know that only investors in panic will sell them Bitcoins for cheap price.
I agree with you, the fall of the cryptocurrency is due to the will of large investors who want to buy bitcoin and other currencies at a low price

Whale dive in most common terms those who will sell out to panic will be wash away by those who have a lots of investment to use, I'm sure everything will be alright bitcoin will pumped back and what we need to do is to keep hanging don't sell never been move together with the trend but calm down and wait, buy if you see some coins that already in the dip it will bring profits after.
For the bear market seems to continue till the next year. On the other hand, there are some negative issues about crypto existence in the next year. Indeed, it is a difficult situation. So, I think it will take a rather long time to see a better upcoming market situation.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 27, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
My opinion is that big investors are dumping the market with bad news and ETF rejections because they want to invest for the lowest possible price.
They are smart, they know that only investors in panic will sell them Bitcoins for cheap price.
I agree with you, the fall of the cryptocurrency is due to the will of large investors who want to buy bitcoin and other currencies at a low price

Whale dive in most common terms those who will sell out to panic will be wash away by those who have a lots of investment to use, I'm sure everything will be alright bitcoin will pumped back and what we need to do is to keep hanging don't sell never been move together with the trend but calm down and wait, buy if you see some coins that already in the dip it will bring profits after.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
I think this market condition is very normal condition is the crypto world because we know every time there are have up and down. These the pattern in the crypto market. Sometimes market running down-trend and sometimes market running up-trend. So don't be scared. Be optimistic. I'm pretty sure the bitcoin's downfall recovering very soon and the whole crypto market recovers soon. So, Don't give up your hopes...
I think crypto market sometimes indeed uncertain cycles up and down and no doubt will always happen in any time. so don't be too think of this problem of excess and better wait and hold the crypto for better value even though it takes time which is long enough

Market down is a natural and normal thing, this is a new era of decentralization system that anyone cannot control, this is certainly a good indication for the future because when prices go down then make newcomers interested in buying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
I think this market condition is very normal condition is the crypto world because we know every time there are have up and down. These the pattern in the crypto market. Sometimes market running down-trend and sometimes market running up-trend. So don't be scared. Be optimistic. I'm pretty sure the bitcoin's downfall recovering very soon and the whole crypto market recovers soon. So, Don't give up your hopes...
I think crypto market sometimes indeed uncertain cycles up and down and no doubt will always happen in any time. so don't be too think of this problem of excess and better wait and hold the crypto for better value even though it takes time which is long enough
Activity: 144
August 27, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
I will wait for the market to recover because it is difficult to know what will happen next but let the time be answered because I believe the market decline is only part of the cycle in crypto.

You have a good point. In addition we already experienced so many crypto down trend but it always recovered mostly happened before year end. So we can expect it that this will happen again in which history will repeat itself. Hope this will prevail soon.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
well, i guess the time has come to rest them for being worthy. in general i hate to see this market getting lower, but what one can do about it?
August 27, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

I think what happen to the crypto market today is just normal. Cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature, sometimes tlit will pump and sometimes it will dump. I'm sure bitcoin can recover from the downfall and it will soar high again. Not only bitcoin but all altcoins in the crypto market. Don't lose hope andate don't panic. We can overcome this crisis soon.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 07:38:16 AM
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 27, 2018, 03:08:01 AM
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:05:48 AM
I will wait for the market to recover because it is difficult to know what will happen next but let the time be answered because I believe the market decline is only part of the cycle in crypto.
Activity: 90
August 27, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
I think that all cryptocurrencies have fallen. This is a very normal thing. Whether it is in the cryptocurrency world or in the stock world, I think that since people have chosen to join the cryptocurrency world, they have to wait patiently, cryptocurrency. The market will only get better and better,
Activity: 504
August 27, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
the current market is indeed being down. a great many, maybe even all the coins are having dropped the price. This may have something to do with inflation which reportedly was going on. Hopefully this condition is fleeting. Green market and be right back.
Pages:
Jump to: