Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto down trend market - page 5. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 02:56:06 AM
When I cast my mind to last year and how the market was fruitful and attractive,it makes me even lose appetite for the market to continue with my investment. I do have hope market comes back immediately.
Activity: 459
August 27, 2018, 02:55:55 AM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?
The situation will still be the same. The market will remain bleak and it will last until the end of 2018. This is the time when we should invest in the long run. Take some money you feel good for investing 2-3 years and invest in the altcoins. The market will soon return in 2020.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

I think that it makes sense for an ordinary investor to perceive the forecasts of the bitcoin and other currencies not as a direct guide to action, but rather as an indicator of market sentiments that may to some extent influence the further development of the market situation. If everyone is optimistic and predicts growth - it is quite possible that this will lead to an increase in demand for cryptocurrency and an increase in its value. Also, the specifics of the cryptocurrency market makes it an ideal field for speculation and manipulation. In view of low capitalization, almost any player who owns a large number of coins can swing or crash the price of a cryptocurrency and develop market dynamics in the direction necessary to him. Therefore, we can not foresee for sure the further way. In any case, I remain calm about the future of the currency. This can not be bad.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
The trend is very important for the current cryptomarket that  goes not so good that it has to go and I suppose that we'll be able to solve this one very soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:25:07 PM
Well, no one can predict the market trend, but we see that the coin can not grow at present.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
The situation will remain the same if there is a decline so there will be an increase in the market, so if we experience a decline in the market then we try to buy some assets so we can enjoy profits after the increase after the decline and such conditions will continue to occur Crypto because the market will move with the issue -What happens in Crypto is currently the market is experiencing an uptrend, of course if you buy at that time, now you will get short-term profits.
Activity: 602
August 25, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
This market situation will kill lot of the coins and most of the shitcoins will not recover even if the market
turns into bullish. Only the strongest coins which represent value will survive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:01:12 PM
When the bitcoin grows stronger, the market will recover. The strongest altcoins in the TOP will grow fastest and soon after the bitcoin. The recent market downturn has also benefited the market, the weak altcoins can be discounted forever such as dead or scam projects, developer projects leave ...
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
August 25, 2018, 03:25:59 PM
I think that the SEC Commission will not approve ETF funds for more than a year, and now everyone will forget about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 03:24:18 PM
BTC is approaching the 6770 level - one of the most important resistance points in the trend. This is also the area that I call "water surface", because in the past BTC has accumulated very long under this area. I believe Bitcoin will break the downtrend next week
Activity: 406
August 25, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
with current market condition my portfolio was affected to much it is already -82% and I am worried if i can still recover my paperloss. although majority of forecast has a positive outlook in bitcoin price but fhe actual crypto market are not directing in a positve trend
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
August 25, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
I think this happens yearly and if you are new into cryptos then you will really lose hope because of the situation of crypto market these past few weeks. Recent FUDs also contribute to it. Some people I know says whales are accumulating and preparing for a huge pump in the near future. For me I just sit back and wait for the market to be bullish again. I know this will end in no time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
the situation of ups and downs is often the case but for the time being the decline was very large compared to the increase, only a few people predicted the market would improve at the end of the year.
Activity: 376
August 25, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
it's all just a game of big players out there, but in my opinion this is a natural thing because the name of the market must go up and down in price.
I think with conditions that are falling in price now it's better not to panic. wait for the price to come back again and we feel we have benefited from selling again.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
but now, the market still low courses of cryptocurrency. but this only period. although some coins already show a positive trend. now is a good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
Actually, I am also afraid with the market trends recently. Bear market seems to continue till the next year. On the other hand, there are some negative issues about crypto existence in the next year. Indeed, it is a difficult situation. So, I think it will take a rather long time to see a better upcoming market situation.
Can be say, we don't need to worry about the market trends. Just let it go, it will definite automatically recover. If it continues to be discussed, there will be no end and conditions will not change. Movin' on and hold your coins as long as you can even it will kill yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
The upcoming market situation would be bullish scenario since ETF some days ago got rejected, so that indicates bullish can might happen.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:26:24 AM
Though the price of all the major currencies are down because of the current condition of the crypto market but I believe the potential coins will survive the market and the grow when the market recover fully from the bear but the shitcoins may not be able to survive the market.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
Actually, I am also afraid with the market trends recently. Bear market seems to continue till the next year. On the other hand, there are some negative issues about crypto existence in the next year. Indeed, it is a difficult situation. So, I think it will take a rather long time to see a better upcoming market situation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
I think this situations is quite normal especially in crypto market , sometimes going up and sometimes down , I am sure just wait for a couple month will recover and back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: