Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto down trend market - page 6. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
My opinion about the market it will back to normal sometimes the market is down and eventually the market will rise. Just put your patience in your investment for getting a huge profit not lossing a money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
Yes that is true the market is really taking a down trend and the prices of coins are dropping rapidly this is really a very bad condition for the market and investors are being sceptical right now but I feel things will take a turn for good soon
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 21, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
This trends is not for the whole future crypto's life and I think that you have to wait here only, waiting and holding will help you to survive in current situation.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
the market keeps going down and down just be patient until the market recovers and that will make the market increase a lot so dont miss the chance to buy in the market now while the price is too low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
situations of this kind are already common. Crypto market sometimes indeed uncertain cycles up and down and no doubt will always happen in any time. so don't be too think of this problem of excess and better wait and hold the crypto for better value even though it takes time which is long enough
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
In the current crypto market, many crypto investors lose their money, even lose all when the token they invest in disappear in the crypto trading exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 19, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

What revelations are you waiting for? The market is falling, all are depressed cause bears have delayed in the market, that's obvious. We've passed the stage of panic and enter to the stage of apathy - many people sell coins, others close their computers and go on vacation. All hope the growth will be in winter, but the market may "sleep" till next year!
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?
Do not worry. When cryptocurrency loses price people start investing in it, and then the market goes up. This is more about the main coins, as you see ETH is already beginning to recover.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
I believe in this period of dip, most shitcoin will crash to zero because the market keeps falling that even the most potential coin is also affected and the price still fluctuates. Although no one can really say when the market will recover from the bear but I am sure by the time the market recover, the potential coins price will be high while some less potential one will try to raise back again. This is a very good period for intrested investor to buy as many coin as they want and hold it for long term.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
The same way the market thought that the bull trend will never end. They believe the Bear trend will never end. Prices are still very high compared to a few years ago when these coins just started out. Once we see 3 months of consolidation and a floor being set we will be ready to enter a new bull run. Where and when that happens we dont know.
copper member
Activity: 322
#41 Haga
August 17, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

The crypto market is in down trend probably due to Sec decision to postpone the decision to listing on Cboe BZX Exchange of a bitcoin ETF.
In this period all decisions are viewed in negative vision .....but I think the main trend is positive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 17, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
Don't loss hope crypto enthusiasts, crypto and blockchain is still a new technology that will surely win the interest of the world. Be hopeful and don't be too troubled with current price.
Activity: 273
August 17, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
In this situation all major currencies are dow,what we are trying to do is hold our coin and be patience to wait until it recover.If ever we had extra money then invest because it our opportunity that the market is big dip.Don't panic at the same time because if got panic,we're losing everything.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
Yes all major currencies are down,on my own opinion in this situation is that don't be panic because it can be bounce back in long way run.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
The reason for the fall, as it does not sound stupid, is growth. After a crazy growth in December last year, the market needs a lot of time before the next growth, and I am convinced that it will definitely be!
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

For me this is a period of correction in the market, where things tend to recover a level of capitalization more in line with a more realistic performance, adequate to what had been observed during the years leading up to the great boom of 2017. Therefore, I would expect that after this critical period we can observe greater stability in prices, with a potential recovery in the medium term, but in a way not as fast as many expect.
Activity: 106
August 17, 2018, 04:58:31 PM
In my opinion this situation is highly positive for those who wanted to buy some cryptocurrencies by the good price, so right now the price is one of the best from all the times, and wise people are investing step by step.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
I think it's only natural, the crypto market has always been like this, sometimes going up and sometimes down then what do we worry about? I think they are worried because they cannot create strategies and manage their trades, if they understand it, of course they don't need to worry because now the long-awaited time to buy as many coins as possible type the red market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 17, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
My opinion is remain confident, remain steadfast and believe in your projects.

Don't buy the hypes, don't buy the pump
Always do your own research, and ensure to invest properly too.
Its a decision you won't regret definitely.

Researches, would make you alot convenient too. and relaxed if dump or pump.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
In this situation, you need to have good patience and wait for the uptrend! The market of the crypto currency is very volatile, today it is down, tomorrow it can turn around and start climbing. I'll just wait and buy the coins into my portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: