Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto down trend market - page 7. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
I think we're clearly seeing some market manipulation, weeks ago we were at $7500 and now it's suddenly down to $6,200? this is a little suspicious to me, I think the wisest thing for now would be to do hodl not to play the game of whales, only then I think we can fight them, because monetarily it's clear that we have an advantage, we must also be very careful with the FUD spreaders that we can find in the forum, they also help that downward spiral.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
August 17, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
THe crypto market is bearish at the moment so we need to invest on the potential coins now to get more beneifts but avoid the shit and centralised coins which may not fit to invest because they might not recover from the fall,we can see some good growth today,hopefull it will continue in the upcoming days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
I think that the market will continue its decline until bitcoin falls to $ 4000.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
Recently the market is in a down trend. But when the market start going up the I think it will strongly go up. Because knowing what has happened in the past with the crypto market, lots of people start investing on crypto for sure.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?
I don't understand why you have to ask these stupid questions.! The whole forum is cluttered with them! It is impossible to find among all this really useful information...where the market will move-no one will tell you exactly.
No, friend, it;s not a foolish question. We should be able to be right-minded. It's very important to me for their views.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?
I don't understand why you have to ask these stupid questions.! The whole forum is cluttered with them! It is impossible to find among all this really useful information...where the market will move-no one will tell you exactly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
August 17, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Please check last year august market cap its around 145 billion still we are in growth . I have witnessed big crashes in crypto trading history this time after every stable state market is not raising keep on attacking bad news hope soon market will recover wait until mnarket reach 400 billion may it will take time .
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
The trend does have a downward tendency, but I hope that in the near future the bears will still leave the market and the market will still use its new opportunities that the market will use in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:17:57 AM
it's hard to predict the market situation that will come because now the decline is very drastic, so to increase to the top takes a long time.
Activity: 72
August 17, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
The current market trend is bearish because of  ETF approval got pending till 30th September but I think now market recovering slowly and trying to cross 7000-7500$ and till ETF date market will remaining sideways so I think this is the right time to enter and buy good coins for good profit. And this market crashed from 8500$ to 5800$ because of ETF just got pending nothing other reason to worry.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

I just keep calm now and wait for the market to recover
It's hard to know what will happen next but let time respond to that, our job is to shut down the computer and travel
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
2018 has gained momentum for the crypto world. This depreciation has become a trend. It did not make a turn at the old high prices. All our money we can not trade is waiting in our long-lasting wallets.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

I really believe that this is only temporary.
The current market situation right now is dropping simply because of supply and demand and right now a lot of people prefer dollars instead of cryptocurrencies. We would probably see improvements by the end of this year and this is what everyone's been waiting for.

Activity: 52
August 17, 2018, 06:23:02 AM
I believe that the crypto market is at the stage of recovery and the nearest growth. I like that he turned green today. I hope for the nearest good green color.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 06:24:04 AM
Market is a market is self, of course there will be a situstion like this the red or down trend market. I believe no.one can do a perfect prediction for what will happen in the next chapter. World community are the one will make a single currency have better price than the other. In short, everything is possible btc can pump or dump. Its up to how volume of buyer and sellers
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
Now the market is falling, but do not panic. At the moment, bitcoin is certainly the most interesting Currency for investment, but do not forget about altcoins, because they are sure to grow, but later.
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
August 17, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
I think that recent drop in prices was due to the deferral of the ETF decision and the general lack of liquidity in the market associated with the summer time. In my opinion, the forthcoming market will have bullish trends.
you should not be afraid id the market goes down? it will goup after a whkle? inam sure in it? ir is not the dirst ri e
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
August 17, 2018, 06:19:24 AM
i think thqt ylu are right n dthe marketcan go down for a while but it is not a problem? such thingshappe s f4om time to time
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
I think that recent drop in prices was due to the deferral of the ETF decision and the general lack of liquidity in the market associated with the summer time. In my opinion, the forthcoming market will have bullish trends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 16, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
This is really true, the crypto market is falling again. But I think there will not be any big downs and we will soon see the rapid growth of the crypto market. The market can not grow all the time and many people just do not understand it.
Pages:
Jump to: