Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success - page 2. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 04, 2018, 11:12:49 PM
Crypto world is a progressively profitable learning experience, and more and more people are educating themselves through constant research and studying the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 09:37:42 PM
Yes this is really true!Education helps people to come up with better decisions in life especially when it comes to finance related concerns. It helps you lessen risks and gives you confidence in investing or joining bounty campaigns. Educate yourself and enjoy bigger profit later on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:16:46 PM
I agree with the idea, it is absolutely essential that people in the crypto market learn to make healthy decisions. We don't have to wait for education , we have to  educate ourselves.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
Surely!, I completely concur with this announcement. Having instruction and learning places you in a more prominent place and standing and even can encourage yourself if extremely required. It is the essential piece of all that you do whether in crypto, reality or in your activity.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
August 04, 2018, 08:23:10 PM
Yes education is the very important to us this is the knowledge that where bring until at the end of our lives. We need educatuon for all what were doing just like to find a nice job they are asking what have youve finish in study that why education is very important to take our dreams have a success life and future.
  Education is very relevant to configure an information about currencies and may used to deliberate for good aspects on future. In this crypto, we should have a skill to understand the informations and may lead us to have more experience on it. Also, educateion has stated of awareness not to be lack of loses. And I believe education is the only key to gain success in the battle.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 04, 2018, 07:59:20 PM
This is absolutely true and it applies in almost every aspect of every human life. I don't think anyone with lack of education; in other words anyone who cannot read nor write participate in crypto. You will definitely need some level of knowledge to be able to navigate your way around
At least, by having knowledge about the cryptocurrency ecosystem, we can understand the various risks and benefits we will get. So that we will not be affected by the FUD. Knowledge is the main capital, let alone cryptocurrency is something new, we must understand it seriously.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 07:37:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies will not take too long to be a mainstream platform, so it has to be taught at educational institutes in at least an introduction way, in order to make understand the population about it.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 07:28:57 PM
Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

Yes you are correct,  education is the key to reach your goal in life. Through education you learned the importance things that sorrounds you. And education is a part of our daily life.

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
August 04, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

This is true in every part of the world. Many people will get a mortgage to buy a house, that will be the largest investment of their lives, yet they know little about the risks and the nasty consequences possible.
Activity: 83
August 04, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
Yes education is the very important to us this is the knowledge that where bring until at the end of our lives. We need educatuon for all what were doing just like to find a nice job they are asking what have youve finish in study that why education is very important to take our dreams have a success life and future.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 07:09:00 PM
This is absolutely true and it applies in almost every aspect of every human life. I don't think anyone with lack of education; in other words anyone who cannot read nor write participate in crypto. You will definitely need some level of knowledge to be able to navigate your way around
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 04, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
It's true that education is a very good legacy and helps to improve one in any aspect. It's a pity that many people don't bother to learn about blockchain technology but are only interested in buying coins for profit. Many buyers don't even  buy based on their own personal knowledge and decision but based on other people decision who are mostly after their own selfish desire to pump their bags and dump it on their subscribers
Activity: 392
August 03, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
Exactly! In the electronic money market, education will give participants knowledge, experience to select good money opportunities. This is the key to success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 03, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Activity: 23
August 03, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

I fully agree that education is extremely important in the crypto space, but people need to be careful about where this information comes from. Unfortunately not everyone knows how to judge their sources, they'll read something on BuzzFeed or similar sites and just believe it because "why would someone just make something up and lie on the internet?". Look at how many people followed that 17 year old kid and got suckered into buying Bitconnect. They literally bought into a ponzi because they took investment advice from someone who wasn't even old enough to drink.

Unfortunately on the internet it's just way too easy to spread lies or misinformation for your own personal gain. This is why it's important to educate yourself, so you can come up with your own thoughts and better gauge whether this information is completely false, or likely to be true. No matter what crypto you're into there will be people talking negatively about it- you need to decide what information to follow.

Additionally, I agree that learning TA is important, but you need to watch out for people who give a "call". It's more likely than not that they will benefit most from you buying their call, as they've probably already bought in. In these cases I believe it'd be better to ignore any calls you hear, and just learn how to make your own calls.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
I think education is important in all areas of life, and it is also important in the electronic money market. By learning and working smart you can earn huge profits from this market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Very good review. I also agree that education is a key success for some people. However, I think that the term of education doesn't mean to be always in school. Yeah, everybody can get the education from this life, the society, from google, forum, experience, life style, and many others. That is what means as education is a key of success, in my humble opinion.
Activity: 78
August 03, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
That's true, Education is a key to success. When we talk about education in crypto, that's really a mandatory inorder for you to success. Search, read  learn and understand how crypto works and you will become successful and you will not fall into a scam investment.
Pages:
Jump to: