Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success - page 4. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
Education about crypto is very important. we will know how to choose investment and trade on the exchange. this will make everyone experience profits when trading using crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
Not only education that can make us successful but luck can also make us successful. Because I have a friend who only has good luck and he is very successful because of that. Maybe I will also experience this because education alone is not enough if I don't have luck.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:36:33 PM
crypto is very promising for investment, but before joining crypto, you educate yourself to get the benefits of crypto. do not imagine to earn money easily, because you have to work hard here.

yes,,
there is no easy money in cryptocurrencies,,
people should learn first before earn from cryptocurrency
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
August 01, 2018, 07:27:56 PM
Education is a very important thing. You must learn more from education. Provide more help for your trading. More explicit investment in cryptocurrency.
This is the main key to become more successfu. This market requires a lot of skills and in order to have that learn new things everyday. We learn either from experience or in school but we must focus on doing that. Don’t just buy low or sell high know how to become more better in any way.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
crypto is very promising for investment, but before joining crypto, you educate yourself to get the benefits of crypto. do not imagine to earn money easily, because you have to work hard here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Yes of course education is the key to success but there are also those who think success does not necessarily come from education but they only learn and learn from educated people that is important we do not get bored to keep learning in order to really be people who are educated
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
thank you for sharing your knowledge here. many people invest in crypto but are not equipped with sufficient knowledge. eventually they lose a lot of money and blame crypto, which is actually the fault of those who did not learn about cryptocurrency first.
Activity: 139
August 01, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Education is a very important thing. You must learn more from education. Provide more help for your trading. More explicit investment in cryptocurrency.

Yes, I agree. Education is very important for all of us because it is the only thing and jewel that cannot be stolen  by anybody from us. In the cryptocurrency world, before doing investments and trading, we must educate ourselves first.
Activity: 184
August 01, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
Most definitely I'm a staunch advocate of basic education before taking anything career or vocation because it's germane to doing whatever you're doing in a smart way which leads to success, working smart actually brings success not necessarily working hard which is also applicable to cryptocurrency too
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 03:04:52 AM
information is very important because if you know something in front of others then it is possible for you to get more so that education is the key to be successful.
Activity: 80
August 01, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
I think everything in the world revolves around education and knowledge. The more you learn about the crypto market either from smart people, either reading and researching, or watching tutorials and videos. And the best education is experience, it is the most valuable. As you learn more about the different coins, you become more prepared.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
I  totally agree people need to be informed about the crypto currency and how to go about when trying to investing in it. The rule and regulations that guides it.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 01:49:04 AM
Activity: 129
August 01, 2018, 01:47:50 AM
I think what you said is right. It is true that education is the key to success, but I don’t think it is absolute. It should be said that education is one of the keys to success, because whether or not you have been educated does not directly lead to your failure and has no education. Not working hard is the reason for failure. I think if you are not educated, but you are working hard, I think you will succeed too.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
Hm. Being rich is difficult I think, rich-minded  Grin
Rich-minded is easy, being rich isn't difficult. I want to know on what part makes you think that it's difficult.

Well I can say that I'm not that rich but I see rich people who are living life to the fullest and I can't see any difficulty with their lifestyle.

To the rich-minded people, what makes their lives difficult is their unforeseen lifestyle that they can't avail to give up.

I think first is to set our mind first, consistent doing our job, investing, don't forget to cutloss..   I can't sure how to answer this because I am not rich.. But I think I'm enjoying my life pretty good. Doing my job, investing in ICO that I think will be good, keep in touch with my friends.. 
To someone, one is enough. To other, one is not enough. It's how you appreciate what you have, while doing persistently to get more income.. Just don't ignore your family while chasing money.. 
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 01, 2018, 12:25:18 AM
Hm. Being rich is difficult I think, rich-minded  Grin
Rich-minded is easy, being rich isn't difficult. I want to know on what part makes you think that it's difficult.

Well I can say that I'm not that rich but I see rich people who are living life to the fullest and I can't see any difficulty with their lifestyle.

To the rich-minded people, what makes their lives difficult is their unforeseen lifestyle that they can't avail to give up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 30, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

There are still groups that educate people about crypto world and I join several of them. They don't recommend coins to buy but they will give you an idea of the current scenario of the crypto world and what might happen in the future given the current situation which is good because it would help us in deciding or in confirming our decision about our trading strategy. Nowadays, information is vital because if you know something ahead of others then there is a possibility for you to gain more so education is a key to be successful.
Activity: 47
July 30, 2018, 10:24:08 PM
I agree. In crypto world you need to have knowledge in order for you to earn money. That's why you need to study and research all the time. You need to put a lot of time in this business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 10:19:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: