Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success - page 7. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:30:19 AM
Of course education is the key to success because education is  for a lifetime in your own self it cannot be stolen and it so easy when you attend in crypto because of your complete background as a educated person.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 28, 2018, 02:26:43 AM
Education is very important whether it's high school education or crypto education we learn many things from education till date even in crypto world one must have good knowledge of market or have good sense to read the market moves. But in my opinion I don't trust on others call and won't suggest to believe on others call. We should not be trade until and unless we have good command over crypto market because we can believe our own analysis. So the conclusion is market knowledge is very important for crypto trader/investor being educated is the key to success in crypto world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 01:11:27 AM
Being educated in any industry is important but the good news is, in the cryptocurrency industry a degree is not required.  The industry is changing constantly and everything could be learned from the internet.  Self education and common sense is important in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 01:07:17 AM
Good article. Thank you for sharing.
I will refer to trade.io, several days ago many people advertised it too.

You are welcome my friend. PS. Join their telegram group @Tradetoken

That is the basic requirement for any business, investment or new experience you need to learn abojt it, i have also heard that most of the universities are in the process of introducing courses and degree programs in the field of blockchain technology, which is definitely great news for the future of blockchain.
Some of them are even start accepting bitcoin as a payment. University of Nicosia for example Wink

I don not believe you need any unviersity education to be success in crypto trading, it is all about luck and a little about expirience...but still good education never be a bad thing for you
Persistence my friend..

As a fresher in this business I tell you this topic has opened my mind and eyes more to acquire more knowledge on this crypto business. Thank you for the references you made also I will check them out , I think I need more this crypto education.
You made my day my friend.. so happy that my post can help more people to understand more about crypto..

The thing that's a bit annoying about this forum is that everyone is looking to increase post count to be eligible for bounty campaigns, so you get ridiculous threads like this one where nobody actually says anything and everyone agrees with everyone else...
I like your point of view my friend. I can say that I cannot decline your opinion since it's not wrong.
At first, I was just like what you said, posting to increase my stars, and so on. But the more I post, I learn a lot, and I keep writing about what I think. I am happy to interact with people having the same interest. I love it.

What if I tell you that I won a free 3 days trip to Cyprus just by sharing my opinion about crypto? And you can too! I'm not lying but I don't have to convince you.. I believe if you are committed, you have 90% chance to get free trip too, since there are still more rooms for 60 person..
Take a look at this https://wn.nr/RDkxvW, you just need persistence to win.
And if you are interested, I appreciate if you join their exchange with my referal link my friend..
https://trade.io/l/ezvl

Anyway, we need more different perspective more than just agree-ing with everything in this forum. You got the point my friend.. Wink

It's true! without studying the info, without skills improving, people won't earn a lot of money here. I have friends who for 8 months of participation in a bounty earned about 400 dollars. Shocked Huh How is that possible? They participated and participate only in social programs, and earnings there are constantly decreasing due to the invasion of multibots and other participants. Smart people realized this long ago and began to look for other ways to make money on the cryptocurrency and have already found this way)
What if I tell you, that I won a free 3 days trip to Cyprus just by sharing my opinion about crypto? And you can too! I'm not lying but I don't have to convince you.. I believe if you are committed, you have 90% chance to get free trip too, since there are still more rooms for 60 person..
Take a look at this https://wn.nr/RDkxvW, you just need persistence to win. Don't forget to ask your friend too!
And if you are interested, I appreciate if you join their exchange with my referal link my friend..
https://trade.io/l/ezvl

Here I fully agree with you! Cryptography gives a lot of opportunities. With him though where... And on the exchange you will feel confident and you will be able to choose a worthy ico
Join this new exchange, where you can get qualified ICO's tokens for free, like airdrops. Take a look my friend..https://trade.io/l/ezvl

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
July 27, 2018, 05:12:17 PM
Good article. Thank you for sharing.
I will refer to trade.io, several days ago many people advertised it too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
July 27, 2018, 05:02:29 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
July 27, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
That is the basic requirement for any business, investment or new experience you need to learn abojt it, i have also heard that most of the universities are in the process of introducing courses and degree programs in the field of blockchain technology, which is definitely great news for the future of blockchain.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
July 27, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
I agree with you, education is key to success in everything in this life, all of the mistakes arise from lack of knowledge not lack or such things, but also we are not able to control everything in the life  Smiley
Activity: 286
July 27, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
I don not believe you need any unviersity education to be success in crypto trading, it is all about luck and a little about expirience...but still good education never be a bad thing for you
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
As a fresher in this business I tell you this topic has opened my mind and eyes more to acquire more knowledge on this crypto business. Thank you for the references you made also I will check them out , I think I need more this crypto education.
Activity: 148
July 27, 2018, 04:36:03 PM
crypto is really exciting and worth investing!.....but make sure to educate first yourself before engaging in this kind of activity!...investing is nice, but make sure with the platforms you will invest!..money is hard to earn, so invest it wisely!

I agree that education is the key of success . Working hard is not enough for us to success specially in financial aspect as we dont have a proper knowledge on how to manage it. By working smart can help us achieve our goal  as we have 100% focus to achieve it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Indeed. This is what happens in the crypto space and people fail at what they are doing here. Most of the time people just make uneducated guess in the trading (example) and fail in it, loose lot of money and then they say crypto is scam. Again the uneducated statement without even knowing the truth.

Many times people just read the superficial information of the project or any ways of earning but dont go in much deeper to understand what it is exactly saying. I guess this is the worst way approach in the crypto and such people without any education may not succeed in the crypto at all.
Activity: 55
July 27, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
You cannot succeed in cryptocurrency and its investment without having knowledge in it. Education is a vital element in our daily lives as far as cryptocurrency is concern. You must educate yourself and get yourself updated with the latest news in the crypto market. We need to know more about crypto and this can be achieved through education.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
The thing that's a bit annoying about this forum is that everyone is looking to increase post count to be eligible for bounty campaigns, so you get ridiculous threads like this one where nobody actually says anything and everyone agrees with everyone else...
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 03:43:40 PM
I'm agree with that, coz if you will not educate yourself in this kind of stuff, it will be hard for you to accept any circumstances occurs, so for the benefit of each other, learn step by step, line upon line, precept upon precept. So it will be good for you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
July 27, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
i dont think education makes any sense in crypto market. even if you had a degree related with finance, i dont think any financial parameter works imn crypto market. experience and being calm are the keys here.
Activity: 378
July 27, 2018, 03:07:48 PM
I agree with this absolutely. In order to be successful in any industry, it is necessary to thoroughly study the case, to which you devote your time and make any bets on it. Similarly, in cryptography. In order to be successful on cryptology, it is necessary to have enough knowledge in this industry to be able to independently analyze and draw conclusions without giving in to false information that can spread on the Internet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 27, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
It's true! without studying the info, without skills improving, people won't earn a lot of money here. I have friends who for 8 months of participation in a bounty earned about 400 dollars. Shocked Huh How is that possible? They participated and participate only in social programs, and earnings there are constantly decreasing due to the invasion of multibots and other participants. Smart people realized this long ago and began to look for other ways to make money on the cryptocurrency and have already found this way)
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
Here I fully agree with you! Cryptography gives a lot of opportunities. With him though where... And on the exchange you will feel confident and you will be able to choose a worthy ico
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
July 27, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Yes Education is a key to success. We can educate ourself by reading, By searching and by acknowledging others. Success comes from you and not from others. We should help them to create more successful people, If all of them are successful what can success give you?
Pages:
Jump to: