Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success - page 5. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:12:10 PM
Well, trade io was sucessful only in money collection. Price has decreased 4 times since ICO! I lost money on trade io. moreover they promised to launch liquidity pool back in april and now they postponed it to august, only for 1000 token holders this feature is available. For me trade io is dead.
I think you were expecting too much and too fast. They are great team and devs, and are delivering their promises although there is a delay. Sorry to hear that my friend, but this is a long-term investment. I hope you do good my friend.

Schools today are more focused with academe and they aren't orienting the new generation into real world situations.
I agree with the quote from Robert Kiyosaki. (I'm one of his follower)  Grin
The basic logic that has been told in this generation, "study very well so you will find a good and high paying job".
But in real world, there are people who are receiving high salary but they don't know what financial management is.
Hm. Being rich is difficult I think, rich-minded  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 30, 2018, 07:37:33 PM
I definitely agree with this, this is the time that cryptocurrency subject must be teach in schools especially on college students. Students need to be informed early about blockchain and cryptoworld. Because in the future they might use this knowledge in their business. Education and right knowledge is the key to success for this young generations.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 30, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
It's not only the knowledge will bring us into success but it also needs passion and dedication. It only take an advantage cause they have enough and deep understanding on crypto which could lead them for better. 
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 30, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
Schools today are more focused with academe and they aren't orienting the new generation into real world situations.

I agree with the quote from Robert Kiyosaki. (I'm one of his follower)  Grin

The basic logic that has been told in this generation, "study very well so you will find a good and high paying job".

But in real world, there are people who are receiving high salary but they don't know what financial management is.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
Well, trade io was sucessful only in money collection. Price has decreased 4 times since ICO! I lost money on trade io. moreover they promised to launch liquidity pool back in april and now they postponed it to august, only for 1000 token holders this feature is available. For me trade io is dead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
That's a good idea if the cryptocurrency will give a subject to any universities and schools around the countries so the crypto will be known by all people and the prices will be stable so definitely it is a good way to spread a good thing about crytocurrencies in the world and the benefits in it.
Activity: 133
July 30, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
Education is very important in one's life.Here in cryptocurrency it is mandatory to learn have knowledge in crypto to be successful in every I've yu will make.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 06:49:09 PM
Education is the important thing that's everyone's must be acquire. Because education can use as a weapon to survive in our journey in life. Education is the key to become successful in all aspects in life, like in crypto world you need to become more educative to get a higher possibility to earn more and to lessen the chances of being scam and great loses.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
Education is not a key to success, actually it is a definite key to success. Just like education is important in our life, similarly crypto education is also important now for everyone because crypto has a very bright future. Education comes when we do hardwork and research, but some people didn't understand the mean of hardwork, they just want to take shortcut.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 06:33:15 PM
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 06:30:24 PM
actually, education is important in cryptocurrency. but besides that experience is also more important because we can learn from experience. the most important thing is that we should be able to manage our own crypto asset well to avoid the loss and can get the big profits.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 06:00:23 PM
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
Education is the key to success. You can get the knowledge through reading, searching and discussion with your  seniors.you can get success with your hard work.Other people can help you only.Efforts are yours.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
I solidly agree with you, when i first join the crypto space, i was one of those people that normally buy coins based on recommendation, i follow some people on the twitter and YouTube and i buy when they call out those coins, but unfortunately i didn't know it was only pump and dumb, I will buy a coin, it will make a little gain and later dip without recovery, i was forced into researching more about crypto space, today i make my own decisions. education about cryptos really matter a lot
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
July 29, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
Indeed you got the point. Education is a must when it comes to engaging any certain field. Hard work? No it is not enough without education. You need to educate yourself from experience that you encounter everyday and learn from it. In order to avoid greater loss.
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
I agree with what you said, crypto education is very important mostly especially to the newbies entering into the space, crypto education is really required to be able to make some right decision regarding cryptos, also I have heard about trade.io i will look more into it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
Education is the key in every aspect of our lives so it would be dumb to say that it is not one of the most important factors in crypto trading as well. What is really sad is people don’t even understand fiat currencies. For example, for the first time in my country was held an Economic Olympiade, and its results has shown that young people have no clue how money works. Same applies for conversations with older and more experienced people: when I would like to talk about money and discuss some interesting ideas, I doubt they even know what inflation is. This adds another step in our way of educated society, and unfortunately, I think it is going to take some time.

Education is the key of every success in any field of learning.  We cannot be successful even in crypto when we do not know the process of it even the market that is cannot see. Every innovation and interesting ideas being develop because we educate ourselves how to work with it and the market where it going to circulate. It is good to learn first the factors in investments and trading even when we want to start own business or platform that can be used for the existence of crypto.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
Of course it's the key. Without education we can't do anything and finally end with getting losses. Not only in crypto but in everything, we have to educate our self to gain success.
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
Of course you need to have information about the crypto currency, without basic knowledge you can not even create a wallet for yourself, I'm not talking about buying currency on the exchange, but here's something in my case, technical analysis does not help very well in trading, I think that the crypto market is still very difficult to technical analysis.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
July 29, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Education is actually the keys that open every doors that leads us into success rooms.  Without Education there is no way we can makes it in life including cryptocurrencies market.
Pages:
Jump to: