Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto: Education is a key to success - page 8. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
July 27, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
I think that you can study every crypto and really have the knowledge in crypto so you can not scam especially if you are an investor or you are a trader or bounty hunter you really need knowledge and skills so you will not be able to scam those only ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 27, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Crypto is the key to success. It's a new set of era and it's very different business in any other industry you'll encounter. They way we educate ourself the better. Nocoiners or newbie will study the fundamentals of blockchain, if all smartphones jump into the blockchain to provide them a secure wallet and understanding it's flow..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
crypto is really exciting and worth investing!.....but make sure to educate first yourself before engaging in this kind of activity!...investing is nice, but make sure with the platforms you will invest!..money is hard to earn, so invest it wisely!
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
July 27, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
EDUCATION with cryptocurrency is a must, but that will be just your foundation in dealing with cryptos...
you need to be more educated and that is experience everyday, you should investigate! search and research then study every ICO you want to be with.
that is the best fundamental here.
Activity: 50
July 27, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
exactly! education is the key to success!..every aspect in life, education must be the first thing that we should prioritize especially when we are talking about investment!..we should be wise and sure to the platforms first before investing..this way, we will surely succeed!
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
Education is a mandatory factor to have before engaging in any field it's similar to the light that illuminates your path without it you will lose your way and get affected by the misleading information which has a significant presence in the cryptosphere thus, it's very important to start a conversation like this so we can help each other to raise the community awareness.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 27, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 27, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
I fully agree that education is extremely important in the crypto space, but people need to be careful about where this information comes from. Unfortunately not everyone knows how to judge their sources, they'll read something on BuzzFeed or similar sites and just believe it because "why would someone just make something up and lie on the internet?". Look at how many people followed that 17 year old kid and got suckered into buying Bitconnect. They literally bought into a ponzi because they took investment advice from someone who wasn't even old enough to drink.

Unfortunately on the internet it's just way too easy to spread lies or misinformation for your own personal gain. This is why it's important to educate yourself, so you can come up with your own thoughts and better gauge whether this information is completely false, or likely to be true. No matter what crypto you're into there will be people talking negatively about it- you need to decide what information to follow.

Additionally, I agree that learning TA is important, but you need to watch out for people who give a "call". It's more likely than not that they will benefit most from you buying their call, as they've probably already bought in. In these cases I believe it'd be better to ignore any calls you hear, and just learn how to make your own calls.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki.

I believe 100% of agree that "Education as a key to success", including in cryptoworld. In this very beginning era of crypto, kinda upset when someone ask what blockchain is. We already know that crypto ROI is crazy that you can change your life. On the era of blockchain, people need to be informed well so that they can make a good decision.

Sometimes, I see a people buy coins based on twitter, friend's recommendation, or telegram group. It's okay for me, especially if that calls are good calls. But what if it's not good at all, who to blame? It's you, yourself.

We are very grateful that some people remain good, even in cryptoworld. I found some on telegram groups and website that you may be look at it, they are educating you to behave in this cryptoworld. Yes, EDUCATE you. They don't tell you to buy a coin, they tell you to understand about Technical Analysis especially.

For example: CryptoVince in telegram. Vince is really good at giving a technical analysis. I do have to tell you to trust no one in crypto. You have to learn yourself. You can just follow him to start learning about TA. Just take a look. If he gave a call, consider it as bonus.

Another example is Trade.io. Trade.io was a succesful ICO in 2017, acquiring more than 30$ million. Now, they are launching their own unique exchange. It's customizable exchange, and soon they will trade not only crypto, but also commodities, CFD, and forex. They are regulated exchange. What's good is, with their well-experienced team, they believe the need of community to be well informed in this new financial market is crucial. So, they give a free education for you, for us. They teach you how to read candle, the reason why or why not to hold, etc.

There a not much people out there willing to share their knowledge concerning financial world.
Go register yourself at trade.io and they will give you some education about candle, TA, fundamental, etc.

Pages:
Jump to: