Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - ENDED - page 10. (Read 5072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
WEEK 4, Team Fortress 2, AUGUST 2017 Scoreboard!

HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is blackwulf.

He received in total of 150 HYPER (100% increasement due to his Super Giant rank) to his HYPER address.
TxID: http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=e81cb19bcf90e154436b977ed5767efaf3fd210f888ed7d697399725e0ad1581

In total in Week 4, August 2017 we have seen 79 players participating in HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play, but only 4 have been classified as active.

Week 5, August 2017 is officially open but with a little twist that is it will only last for 4 days until August 31, 2017.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Kiixer
Thanks for the games friend
legendary
Just a reminder, this week competition (Week 4, August 2017) is about to end around midnight (bitcointalk server time) today. Prizes and spreadsheet is about to get prepared and updated.

Week 5, August 2017
will last only 4 days because of the ending of month.

Consequently that means Week 1, September 2017 will extend over 10 days to 10th September.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack

I guess this week, Week 4, August 2017, we will get a new name among weekly winners list.

It all looks like player "FV1296" will be this week's winner, although "Black_wulf" still has some time (around 4 hours until midnight after that, server will be shut down) to fill his gap that separate him from this week's prize. Play on.
legendary
you paying users here to play on your private server ?
i dont understand 0,8$ 1 lot/month ?
and you paying throug bitcoin walleds or paypal or what payout u are using ?

kind regards

Server is rented and rent is extended every month by me.

I pay rent using PAYPAL.

Users / players are paid in HYPER for being active, also prizes are given away to best weekly and monthly players.

I hope that clears any doubts and answers your question.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
you paying users here to play on your private server ?
i dont understand 0,8$ 1 lot/month ?
and you paying throug bitcoin walleds or paypal or what payout u are using ?

kind regards
legendary
Just a reminder, this week competition (Week 4, August 2017) is about to end around midnight (bitcointalk server time) today. Prizes and spreadsheet is about to get prepared and updated.

Week 5, August 2017
will last only 4 days because of the ending of month.

Consequently that means Week 1, September 2017 will extend over 10 days to 10th September.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
WEEK 3, Team Fortress 2, AUGUST 2017 Scoreboard!

HYPER Gaming tournament - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Your reward will be paid out by CrypoDatabase in total of 150 HYPER (100% increasement due to your Super Giant rank) to your HYPER address.

In total in Week 3 we had 64 players participating in HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play, but only 4 were classified as active.

Most active in Week 3 was player "otto von bismarck", but because playing as an unregistered player, he missed this week's prize.

Week 4, August 2017 is officially open.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
Spreadsheet has been updated, we moved to Tournament level 2 with higher prize fund.

In above mentioned spreadsheet I unhide hidden sheet called "Subscribed players" where all players who submitted registration form are stated (one of the requirements).

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
A big thanks to Crazyjack for running these tournaments for HYPER. This is a great way for gamers to earn HYPER while having fun.
legendary
I send 1k Hyper for SuperGiant Rank, Could you check?

Yes, i received your application for "Super Giant" rank and I modified your rank to Super Giant.

More here http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=176.msg652#msg652

CryptoDatabase now needs to verify your payment and change your permission from Neutron Star to Super Giant.

Thanks and good luck.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Activity: 147
I send 1k Hyper for SuperGiant Rank, Could you check?
legendary
Spreadsheet has been updated, many players came by but only few chose to register and be consequently ranked as an active player along with reaching at least 50 points/month.

We need only 1 more registered player to move tournament to level 2 where prize fund increases from 138 HYPER to 376 HYPER.
legendary
WEEK 2, AUGUST 2017, Team Fortress 2 Scoreboard!

His weekly performance was 363 points compared to his next follower.

legendary
Yeah, Hyper adress, and i mean with a different Steam account.
Would it be against the tournament rules?

This would make a mess. You can register with a new Steam account with old HYPER address you have. But points wont be added to your old Steam account. It creates another mess with your HYPER rank.
Yeah, Hyper adress, and i mean with a different Steam account.
Would it be against the tournament rules?
legendary
Wondering, if i give someone my Adress and they register with it, are they counted as active or are their points going to my Pointpool?

Hm, what address (you mean HYPER address)?

If someone plays with your Steam username, those points will be added to that username's pointpool as you said it...
Wondering, if i give someone my Adress and they register with it, are they counted as active or are their points going to my Pointpool?
legendary
HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play, WEEK 2 of August 2017 is open.

Weekly winner, I, donated winnings to HYPER Dev fund in total of 75 HYPER.

WEEK 1 of AUGUST 2017 Scoreboard!

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
Today is the last day of WEEK 1 August 2017 HYPER Gaming Tournament - Get Paid to Play, weekly player will be selected and prize will be paid out (probably tomorrow). Game on.
Pages:
Jump to: