Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - ENDED - page 7. (Read 5072 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 1
 OCTOBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is
rsv777

Your reward will be paid out by CrypoDatabase in total of
125 HYPER

HYPER address
 hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE.

PS: Spreadsheet still needs an update.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Thank you kindly sir,
Has there been changes to the server? can't log in.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 1
 OCTOBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is
rsv1018

Your reward will be paid out by CrypoDatabase in total of
125 HYPER

HYPER address
 hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE.

PS: Spreadsheet still needs an update.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Some updates for the reward structure for the 7d2d server,

Rules

1. Each player can only collect 1 prize per week, prizes are served on a first come first serve basis. If Timmy claims the first tier then it will no longer be available until next week.
2. You must kill at least 100 zombies to qualify for a prize.
3. Killing other players, looting them, or destroying their buildings automatically disqualifies you from winning any prizes, now or in the future and could lead to a ban. PVP is set to disabled in the code but the server still allows it unfortunately.

7d2d prizes

First Tier 10,000 Dukes for 125 HYPER
Second Tier 5,000 Dukes for 50 HYPER
Third Tier 2,500 Dukes for 25 HYPER

How to claim prizes

On Sunday place the amount of Duke Tokens you wish to exchange into an unlocked chest and then message me in game. If I am offline then please send me a mail here that contains the amount of Dukes and the coordinates to the unlocked chest as well as your HYPER address.

In the event that I am unavailable each prize will be sent in the order they are received in my mailbox here. If a prize is already taken by the time I get to your mail then I will send you the next available prize and deduct the proper amount of tokens from your chest.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to share them.

Looks good, now let's go kill some zombies! :-)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Some updates for the reward structure for the 7d2d server,

Rules

1. Each player can only collect 1 prize per week, prizes are served on a first come first serve basis. If Timmy claims the first tier then it will no longer be available until next week.
2. You must kill at least 100 zombies to qualify for a prize.
3. Killing other players, looting them, or destroying their buildings automatically disqualifies you from winning any prizes, now or in the future and could lead to a ban. PVP is set to disabled in the code but the server still allows it unfortunately.

7d2d prizes

First Tier 10,000 Dukes for 125 HYPER
Second Tier 5,000 Dukes for 50 HYPER
Third Tier 2,500 Dukes for 25 HYPER

How to claim prizes

On Sunday place the amount of Duke Tokens you wish to exchange into an unlocked chest and then message me in game. If I am offline then please send me a mail here that contains the amount of Dukes and the coordinates to the unlocked chest as well as your HYPER address.

In the event that I am unavailable each prize will be sent in the order they are received in my mailbox here. If a prize is already taken by the time I get to your mail then I will send you the next available prize and deduct the proper amount of tokens from your chest.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to share them.
legendary
WEEK 1, OCTOBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Weekly winner is SOTERIOS with his 1,762 achieved points from last week.

Your payment will be processed by CryptoDatabase in total of 113 HYPER which will be sent to your HYPER address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv.

Latest weekly stats for October 2017:
Game: Team Fortress 2
Players seen at the server: 38
Registered players: 16
Registered and active players for last month: 2

Rewards for playing 7d2d will be revealed in coming days.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
Some updates regarding the 7d2d server,

PVP has been disabled, solely PVE on the server.
Land Claim blocks now cover a 15 block radius instead of a 7 block radius.

If you have any suggestions for other changes or additions please let me know. I've been playing around with the backend and I believe I can FTP in to modify the games core files but I don't know how it will affect the anti cheat being used.

There are some EAC friendly Modpacks on the 7DTD forum, War of the Walkers and Valmod seem most popular.
Maybe try on later down the road.

I'm familiar with Valmod but only vaguely familiar with the WotW mods. Just from what I've seen on youtube from games4kicks. I'll give it a look and see what I can come up with.

If you have any suggestions for other changes or additions please let me know. I've been playing around with the backend and I believe I can FTP in to modify the games core files but I don't know how it will affect the anti cheat being used.

There are some EAC friendly Modpacks on the 7DTD forum, War of the Walkers and Valmod seem most popular.
Maybe try one later down the road.
legendary

legendary
There is a in game currency in 7DTD, maybe trade them in for Hyper?
Server running great, thanks to the Hyper team for keeping the coin alive!

P.S. may want to change settings to only drop toolbelt on death, make it easier for new players.

Hello, we've been shooting around some ideas on how to best go about rewarding users and this was one of the ideas. The issue with this is I don't know how many dukes players can obtain in a given time so it is hard to base rewards off of this.

Another idea we had was in order for players to qualify they would be required to add me in game (Anarchist) so I have access to each players score whether they're online or not and then base the rewards off of the player who has obtained the most points in game during that reward period. Points in game are based on players kill/deaths with each kill giving 1 point and each death taking 5. Myself being excluded from the rewards of course.

Can u paste some screenshots to see how this looks, since i dont own 7d2d?

But as you said in PM players should add you as your ingame buddy, i guess, to follow their score.

So everyone who wish to be paid for playing, please add Anarchist as his partner in 7d2d, or what's called that?

I will afterwards change OP to add this as a part of instruction if that turns to be a successful solution.

This is what the stats screen looks like in game, http://prntscr.com/gsz9km
You can earn dukes by selling items at the traders, so it could vary with each player.Zombie kills would be a good way to reward points.
legendary

P.S. may want to change settings to only drop toolbelt on death, make it easier for new players.

Hello, we've been shooting around some ideas on how to best go about rewarding users and this was one of the ideas. The issue with this is I don't know how many dukes players can obtain in a given time so it is hard to base rewards off of this.

Another idea we had was in order for players to qualify they would be required to add me in game (Anarchist) so I have access to each players score whether they're online or not and then base the rewards off of the player who has obtained the most points in game during that reward period. Points in game are based on players kill/deaths with each kill giving 1 point and each death taking 5. Myself being excluded from the rewards of course.

Can u paste some screenshots to see how this looks, since i dont own 7d2d?

But as you said in PM players should add you as your ingame buddy, i guess, to follow their score.

So everyone who wish to be paid for playing, please add Anarchist as his partner in 7d2d, or what's called that?

I will afterwards change OP to add this as a part of instruction if that turns to be a successful solution.
legendary

P.S. may want to change settings to only drop backpack on death, make it easier for new players.

legendary
I agree with the add nucleus map, and in my opinion, remove pl_badwater

Thanks for all that you do.

Ok, i removed pl_badwater and koth_sawmill from the cycle map and i have added koth_nucleus which also has been set as a starter map.

7 Days to Die? Well alrighty then!  :-)

I dont own the game that is why i wont be playing (maybe i will buy it later), but still need to update/create spreadsheet for 7d2d, cause don't really know how scoring will be taken.

But I talked with CryptoDatabase about possible modification and he has agreed if necessary it will be done by him.

Anyway welcome aboard.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Remove Sawmill, since the bots always run into the saws and its rly not fun
7 Days to Die? Well alrighty then!  :-)
Activity: 20
I agree with the add nucleus map, and in my opinion, remove pl_badwater

Thanks for all that you do.
legendary
Please add tf2 nucleus

I can add it but at the same time I will remove any above stated. Would really like to keep it as short list as possible.

Which one would you like to see to be removed?

Will wait for other's opinion, but will be done until the end of this day for sure.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Please add tf2 nucleus
legendary
Prizes for September 2017 have been processed and sent to all winners.

New month, week and new games are ahead of us. Check the OP for more information.

Servers rent are sponsored by CryptoDatabase's Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe, a RPG web browser game. Click here for more information or here for direct access to the game.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
Games of the month:
(October 2017)

Team Fortress 2
7 Days To Die
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org