Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - ENDED - page 6. (Read 5072 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I wasn't paying attention to the IP switch for 7d2d, uploading the backup to the new server now.

I was able to log in fine yesterday, after you updated old sever save, I'm having the same issue, need to delete my character profile on server, then I can start over.

this shows how to delete profile  https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/624075566988918031
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
I wasn't paying attention to the IP switch for 7d2d, uploading the backup to the new server now.
If I press F7 while stuck on starting game screen, I can see my player, just can't move.I'm going to re-install game on my PC, see if that helps.
update: created new profile, didn't work. According to 7DTD forum, you can just delete my character profile on server, without losing everything else

7 Days To Die server has been changed.

Support set up new server, see OP for new one.

What they have done is they raised the memory cap on new server (173.199.107.144:25000) for better performance. The server is now up and actively accepting players.

Please let me know if is working, CryptoDatabase i think you can still access to the files as before. If not let me know asap to add you as an admin.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack

I was able to log in like normal into the game but I normally was able to prior. I'll have to wait until multiple players are on to see what happens but by myself I personally don't see an increase in server performance.

On the laptop I'm currently using to play, for example, I can load up a single player game in max graphics settings and play just fine but on the MP server I have everything turned to low or off and still get lag.

The admin stuff wasn't modified, still have access yes. The only thing they reset were the server and admin config files

I was able to log on fine also.
legendary
If I press F7 while stuck on starting game screen, I can see my player, just can't move.I'm going to re-install game on my PC, see if that helps.
update: created new profile, didn't work. According to 7DTD forum, you can just delete my character profile on server, without losing everything else

What they have done is they raised the memory cap on new server (173.199.107.144:25000) for better performance. The server is now up and actively accepting players.

Please let me know if is working, CryptoDatabase i think you can still access to the files as before. If not let me know asap to add you as an admin.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack

I was able to log in like normal into the game but I normally was able to prior. I'll have to wait until multiple players are on to see what happens but by myself I personally don't see an increase in server performance.

On the laptop I'm currently using to play, for example, I can load up a single player game in max graphics settings and play just fine but on the MP server I have everything turned to low or off and still get lag.

The admin stuff wasn't modified, still have access yes. The only thing they reset were the server and admin config files

Game on.

Your HYPER team.

Great news! Will check it out today, thanks.
crazyjack
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
legendary
In google spreadsheet below I created a tab named "TEST1" where ratios compared to HYPER prizes can be seen and be taken as a starting point for all coins who would like to join to our competition.

For now i named just some for an example (AntiM and GoldPieces).

There are some yellow marked cells you can fill out to get your result as an example to see total cost for participation.

All funds remain in your hands, you release funds to the players only when you are asked to do that.

So at the end of every week, for the weekly winner, at the end of every month for the monthly winner along with payouts for most active players of that month.

Coin weight is calculated based on the market value.

The same table will be made for 7 Days To Die too.

Games of the month:
(October 2017)
Team Fortress 2
7 Days To Die
Try just wiping my profile first, then I can try to re log in and go to my base, hopefully it's still there.

It gives me two options on the backend, reinstall server and a checkbox for full wipe. I'd assume this means reinstall won't wipe it but there's only one way to find out. Crazyjack is in communication with their support so if they can't help us out then a reinstall will be done.

Personally I don't mind restarting my client once or twice when trying to get in but once I'm in I usually don't have any issues other than clipping the walls and getting boosted up and stuck into my spikes from time to time.

That is true, i am having a conversation with gameservers.com support staff and this is the latest response from them.

Dear Customer,

Ticket JUU-411DV has been updated by James Wong [staff].

Hello,

Are other players able to connect to the server?

Thank you,
James Wong
GameServers.com

I must say they are really fast with their answers and trying to help, it's them who are waiting for a response from us not otherwise.

legendary
Try just wiping my profile first, then I can try to re log in and go to my base, hopefully it's still there.

It gives me two options on the backend, reinstall server and a checkbox for full wipe. I'd assume this means reinstall won't wipe it but there's only one way to find out. Crazyjack is in communication with their support so if they can't help us out then a reinstall will be done.

Personally I don't mind restarting my client once or twice when trying to get in but once I'm in I usually don't have any issues other than clipping the walls and getting boosted up and stuck into my spikes from time to time.

That is true, i am having a conversation with gameservers.com support staff and this is the latest response from them.

Dear Customer,

Ticket JUU-411DV has been updated by James Wong [staff].

Hello,

Are other players able to connect to the server?

Thank you,
James Wong
GameServers.com

I must say they are really fast with their answers and trying to help, it's them who are waiting for a response from us not otherwise.
legendary

legendary
Still can't connect to server, was it updated to A16.4 by any chance? I am able to connect to other servers, so it's not my PC.

this may be the solution: https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=66199

I checked the server config code and it's all in good order, our issue is something else. It may require a reinstall of the server to fix it which will suck.

When it happens to me I just exit out of my 7d2d client and reload the game until it lets me in. I think the most I've had to restart my client was twice but it could vary.
Still can't connect to server, was it updated to A16.4 by any chance? I am able to connect to other servers, so it's not my PC.

this may be the solution: https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=66199
Congratulations colleague "rsv777".  Smiley

Thanks man, when are you getting in there and kill some zombies?  Smiley
Activity: 20
Congratulations colleague "rsv777".  Smiley
Still getting stuck at starting game screen, verified game files thru steam, still no luck.
legendary
Has there been changes to the server? can't log in.

I haven't modified the server but I did have some issues getting in earlier. I kept getting stuck on Starting Game screen even though it put me in game. I restarted the server a couple times and restarted my client and managed to get in after a few tries.

Same thing here, getting stuck at starting game screen, will try later.

I have updated OP with rules about playing on 7d2d's server and how to paid out for your playing.

CryptoDatabase please make a fast review of those rules if maybe I have written it wrongly in some manner.

Let me know if troubles about playing/connecting to server still remains, i will try to restart server from my side and if that wont help, I will contact a support.

I haven't modified the server but I did have some issues getting in earlier. I kept getting stuck on Starting Game screen even though it put me in game. I restarted the server a couple times and restarted my client and managed to get in after a few tries.

Same thing here, getting stuck at starting game screen, will try later.
legendary
Thank you kindly sir,

7 Days To Die server is up and running, so frankly I don't know what could be a problem.

Maybe CryptoDatabase is doing some changes on the server's configuration file and that is why you probably having trouble with connection. Try a little bit later.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org