Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - ENDED - page 3. (Read 5072 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Payments received and I voted! thanks
Activity: 20
Thank you very much, I already made the vote.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 3
DECEMBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is
rsv1018

Your 10,000 Duke Tokens were exchanged for:

250 HYPER to address hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE,
100 AntiM to address DkvU-N1HfI986iMjvLSpnFdrX

And please dont forget about this voting poll, more below:

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
TEAM FORTRESS 2
WEEK 2

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is
SOTERIOS

Your payments will be processed by CryptoDatabase in total of:

225 HYPER to address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv,
54 AntiM to address DkvU-MvxEyFmGi5LaId2b683Y

Latest weekly stats for December 2017:
Players seen at the server: 55
Registered players: 18
Registered and active players for current month: 4

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
legendary
Hi Jack, I just donated 100 hyper (Neutron Star) And I completed And I sent the form for to be member hyper. greeting

As stated in PM i had sent you your rank has been promoted to Neutron star and all your future earning from this point will be increased by 50%.

Thank you for your contirbution.

Your rank and its expiration date:
http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=423.0

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
Activity: 8
Hi Jack, I just donated 100 hyper (Neutron Star) And I completed And I sent the form for to be member hyper. greeting
legendary
Additional winner of Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play
for
November 2017
is as follows:

HYPER payouts:
4. sk1ns.tk - in total he should receive 53 HYPER (receiving address hWqHML4cMaXgMFUb5grbXgGCNpkkwkyypq),
  • Active player - 53 HYPER

AntiM payouts:
4. sk1ns.tk - in total he should receive 19 AntiM (receiving address DkvU-IqXQMF3mUjh1Z0i92lzo),
  • Active player - 19 AntiM

Note: this player registered as allinbox at first as his Steam username, but after talking with him while playing, I realized that he had put wrong name in registration form. Soon after he submitted his registration form again with new data. Since he was already an active player in November, he deserves a share of HYPER and AntiM prize.

But because we can decrease other players already received prizes, I calculated his rewards as of ending of November 2017. Its not fully correct, i am aware of that but it cannot be done otherwise. Its just strange he didn't say anything about it. He was just playing.

I believe your payments has already been processed by CryptoDatabase.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
Both payments received, Thanks!
legendary
7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 2

Weekly winner is
rsv1018

250 HYPER to address hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE,
100 AntiM to address DkvU-N1HfI986iMjvLSpnFdrX

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Thank you very much team. Very hard the week, super fun was.
You guys are the best; crazyjack and CryptoDatabase.
legendary
TEAM FORTRESS 2
WEEK 1

Weekly winner is
SOTERIOS

Your payments will be processed by CryptoDatabase in total of:

225 HYPER to address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv,
54 AntiM to address DkvU-MvxEyFmGi5LaId2b683Y

Latest weekly stats for December 2017:
Players seen at the server: 34
Registered players: 18
Registered and active players for current month: 4

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Hello, I received the payment in Antimatter, but I have not received the payment in Hyper, if you can solve that I would appreciate it

Hello, 97 HYPER was sent to your address, hQvMhbmbkeAqdnPv69KVSQuHzNE5CWeZHL, if it is not visible in your wallet please make sure you are using the latest version of the wallet and are on the right blockchain.

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Hypercoin/10a2c6a3114802a19602a2ae2005ab22ff5fbdd6eff0fe1f2b75bcff48cfe40c/

Thank you very much, update my wallet and now the Hyper is reflected. Thanks guys  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Hello, I received the payment in Antimatter, but I have not received the payment in Hyper, if you can solve that I would appreciate it

Hello, 97 HYPER was sent to your address, hQvMhbmbkeAqdnPv69KVSQuHzNE5CWeZHL, if it is not visible in your wallet please make sure you are using the latest version of the wallet and are on the right blockchain.

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Hypercoin/10a2c6a3114802a19602a2ae2005ab22ff5fbdd6eff0fe1f2b75bcff48cfe40c/
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Both payments received. Enchanted with all this, thank you very much crazyjack and Crypto Database.
Congratulations to the other winners.
legendary
Winners of Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play
for
November 2017
are as follows:

HYPER payouts:
1. SOTERIOS - in total he should receive 801 HYPER (receiving address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv),
  • Monthly winner - 375 HYPER
  • Weekly winner - 113 HYPER
  • Active player - 313 HYPER

2. brayamswat - in total he should receive 97 HYPER (receiving address hQvMhbmbkeAqdnPv69KVSQuHzNE5CWeZHL),
  • Active player - 97 HYPER

3. FV1296 - in total he should receive 66 HYPER (receiving address hX95sv1JQq59UEGdiB42uHX5GKwjHeuz3G),
  • Active player - 66 HYPER

4. SoulShepherd - in total he should receive 4 HYPER (receiving address donating),
  • Active player - 4 HYPER

At the same time AntiM should be distributed as well, but since players haven't updated their registration form, we will put those payouts on hold until they update their AntiM address.

AntiM payouts:
1. SOTERIOS - in total he should receive 194 AntiM (receiving address DkvU-MvxEyFmGi5LaId2b683Y),
  • Monthly winner - 91 AntiM
  • Weekly winner - 27 AntiM
  • Active player - 76 AntiM

1. brayamswat - in total he should receive 35 AntiM (receiving address DkvU-CuRHW4LqmrhYV5Zytckx),
  • Active player - 35 AntiM

3. FV1296 - in total he should receive 24 AntiM (receiving address DkvU-4hbMrjiEN2OF7YBCDtnR),
  • Active player - 24 AntiM

1. SoulShepherd - in total he should receive 1 AntiM (receiving address donating),
  • Active player - 1 AntiM

If there are any mistakes, dont hesitate to send me a PM.

Payments will be processed by CryptoDatabase, as usual, many thanks to him.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
legendary
Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U)

The season for giving is upon us, for the entire month of December all HYPER and AntiM prizes won in the Crypto Gaming Competition by playing Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days to Die will be doubled!

The holiday bonuses won't last forever so come on and join the CGC and play your way to a fuller wallet before they are gone.

And so we have come to an end of the last week of November 2017.

Stats have been saved, reset and prepared for the December 2017.

Tomorrow (today) all winners will be announced and paid out.

And then get ready for double bonuses for Happy December 2017.

Game on.

Your HYPER team.
crazyjack
Both payments received, thank you very much, crazyjack and CryptoDatabase for the effort in this.
Both payments received, thank you kindly!
legendary
7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 4
 NOVEMBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Weekly winner is
rsv1018

125 HYPER to address hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE,
50 AntiM to address DkvU-N1HfI986iMjvLSpnFdrX

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Pages:
Jump to: