Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 26. (Read 3999 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
Other digital currencies also decline, as if to sympathize with bitcoin. Ethereum, the second largest crypto money based on market value, fell 5 percent over the past 24 hours to US $ 496.07. The third largest virtual money, Ripple, fell 4.3 percent to 0.55 dollars.
Activity: 68
August 15, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
At present all crypto prices are not stable, this is the time for investors to invest, I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will definitely return green again.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
At present all crypto have decreased and cannot be predicted when they will rise again, but a good opportunity to invest because bitcoin will not grow green for long.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 15, 2018, 06:03:22 AM
 the sudden drop in altcoin prices only woke some people up from the winter sleep they were in. they started opening their eyes and see the palpable pump and dump that has been going on for years but they were missing it. it proved once again that you should never bag hold any of the altcoins since they will get dumped on you and you will lose a lot of money!
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
Yes it is, and it is for the future my friend. People are starting to know crypto, and investing into it that is why we can classify it as the crypto of the moment and crypto at present and future.
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 05:23:46 AM
Why do you think the price should go up? I am a crypto-enthusiast but I understand that the high price for Bitcoin is not something good. If we are looking at Bitcoin as something more than just another investment tool - we should understand that a low and stable price is what Bitcoin really needs to become adopted and useful.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:23:32 AM
This is normal phenomenon, people invested their money, understandably why they worry.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
In the present moment is nod good for the crypto. The present is very very bad. On a day by day, the crypto market goes down. At this time BTC/ETH and other all coins go down strongly. Now the BTC price is $6,465.03 and ETH price is $ 288. But December in 2017 BTC price rise 20000$. But at this time it price drop very lower. Actually, 2018 year os very very bad year for the crypto. I think this, market conditions will continue end of this year. I believe the market will recover in 2019.
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Pages:
Jump to: