Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 4. (Read 3999 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 21, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
In the present moment I see the crypto industry in a massive accumulation period and developments. GUYS! Sorry for the hard caps but I wanted to really get your attention! Once we get in a bull market again this will be huge, the growth you will see will be astonishing. Prepare your bags!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
Why do you think the price should go up? I am a crypto-enthusiast but I understand that the high price for Bitcoin is not something good. If we are looking at Bitcoin as something more than just another investment tool - we should understand that a low and stable price is what Bitcoin really needs to become adopted and useful.
in my opinion the cryptocurrency will experience a fairly good development of confidence and the best capital patience is currently taking advantage of opportunities to gain profits in investing
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 03:56:15 AM
crypto conditions are currently at the bottom line so that this is the right time to start buying and holding, wait for prices to rise again because crypto prices will definitely recover and rise again
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
At present, people are still not understanding the market so they are very afraid of risk. The market is relying on governments and ICO projects are tailored to the needs of everyone.
I still hold Crypto's coins until the market really develops.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:48:04 PM
People always think about the predictions and future of cryptocurrencies. It is always important to know the present. We know the prices will fluctuate and goes up and down.

When the Bitcoin price came down it created disappointment amongst the crypto folks. Later they accepted the price fluctuations of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price today is $6427 with a market cap of Bitcoin is USD 111,056,073,687 with 17,277,962 btc circulating currently.

Always hold the coin for a long-term profit.
Sad to say the situation of crypto is not good, as you compare from last years situation, very far. No one can predict what will happen in the next more months or years and all we need to is just to wait for the market to recover to price to rise up again.
Activity: 448
September 20, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
just a my opion, at this period is not good for crypto, in the coinmarket the price go down so much for all altcoin, specially ETH has losed so much price then before. Now we should to invest and hold some token, and hope the price of altcoin will increase in the end of this year.
according to what I see all affected by the market price, it is true because the market underlies all the profits and losses in trading. and the situation of altcoin is now a difficult choice to invest in investing because of a significant decline. but in this month I saw altcoin starting to shine again and return the value of the price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
At the moment, crypto-currencies represent a very suitable environment for investment. Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies have been falling in price for a long time. It lasted almost a year. And now it's time to start the reverse process.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
September 20, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
For those who bought bitcoin very expensive now, there is an excellent chance to buy it at a very cheap price in order to reduce its losses much more quickly when bitcoin begins to recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
September 20, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
I think that at the moment is the time when cryptocurrency is most developed in 2018. Both markets are showing signs of green. Since I started investing in Cryptos, I've had my way to buy only when their value drops to around a few percent and hold them until their value reaches the highest level I've had.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 20, 2018, 11:28:33 AM
just a my opion, at this period is not good for crypto, in the coinmarket the price go down so much for all altcoin, specially ETH has losed so much price then before. Now we should to invest and hold some token, and hope the price of altcoin will increase in the end of this year.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 20, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
this is the cryptocurrency market, many people are looking for profits from their speculation, but behind that the market is more speculating in determining its net and this is manipulated by the whale and bear market
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
September 20, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.
Based on my observation, the current happening in the market is good than a year ago. Just be happy on the things that the bitcoin have and gives to you. Let us just be truthful and trust the bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
These is justifiable when individuals stress. They put resources into crypto and it incorporates the cash they put into it, obviously stress comes when they see the misfortune they gain in the ongoing pattern. Be that as it may, rather than making them look terrible, allows simply urge them to remain positive and be patient to sit tight for another market rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
I agree with you on this. The greedy fish are trying to swallow up this market, many predicted that by the end of this year the BTC would explode again but now it is very unlikely. I think we should hold long-term holdings, which will help us avoid this fall and hope that things will be better in 2019.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
At present the market is still stable at this price, maybe later this month it will go down when the SEC refuses or resumes the date of the proposed bitcoin ETF.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
The current situation cryptocurrenncy not very good. The price of bitcoin and stable altercoin are falling. The best thing for you to do is wait patiently for the price of a stable crypto market. Be calm, do not panic because profit or lose it depends on your strategy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
September 20, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Manipulation definitely is a factor but it does not define the market, the market is defined by all participants psychology and right now it states that we still are in bear market.

manipulation can happen easily just because the volume is low and whales can go through order books easily.
Activity: 236
Merit: 117
September 20, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
People always think about the predictions and future of cryptocurrencies. It is always important to know the present. We know the prices will fluctuate and goes up and down.

When the Bitcoin price came down it created disappointment amongst the crypto folks. Later they accepted the price fluctuations of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price today is $6427 with a market cap of Bitcoin is USD 111,056,073,687 with 17,277,962 btc circulating currently.

Always hold the coin for a long-term profit.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 20, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.

Then it is good for the market. But not in the cryptocurrency. We can say thait will really rise before the year ends because bitcoin works at this and no doubt about that. This is a cycle and we can expect good things to happened. All we can do is to trust bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
In the present moment, as we all see bitcoin can't manage to go under $6000 for a long time now. For me, this is a signal about the trend change in the future. Of course, the market can stay without a trend for some more months, but after that it will most likely we will see bullish trend.
Pages:
Jump to: