Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 22. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 13
January 20, 2019, 08:03:49 AM
Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, or any other scheme. Crypto are a variety of digital based assets. It is possible to get rich, as many have done already, if you buy at the right time and hold until the time is right to sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 20, 2019, 07:42:26 AM
Sincerely it is not. I have introduced crypto to 5 of my friends, two of them had left crypto. I introduced bounty hunting to them and some light investment. Those two did bounties for 3 months without getting anything, so they left, but the remaining three are now enjoying the reward of their patience now. Even in any business, things might not come as expected but when you see potentials in that biz you keep on enduring it and giving it your best.
Patience is the key in crypto!

What rewards do your friends who keep working take pleasure in? Bounty's died in the middle of the last year and is still in a coma. and take into account I write it from my experience!
Activity: 490
January 20, 2019, 06:29:28 AM
That's when the technology itself distributed registry comes in many areas of our physical life, then we can say that all this is not created for profit. For now I see only manipulations.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 20, 2019, 06:00:53 AM
Crypto something's can be seen as a get rich quick Scheme, looking at an example the first bounty I did I joined few days to the end of it, and wrote 2 articles. Was fortunate to pass those 2 articles and I made over $900 just for those 2 articles so to me it's a get rich scheme or maybe I was just fortunate enough
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 05:57:33 AM
I think crypto is a scheme that makes us get rich quick, see how many people suddenly get rich through crypto even though before they never imagined crypto prices would rise very high. That is what is called patience and intelligence in using the opportunity to obtain wealth through crypto, but unfortunately many people are too ambitious without understanding crypto well, which is ultimately disappointed because of the failure to invest crypto with loss. Understand crypto well and understand how price movements occur, then look for the best opportunity to buy crypto and then be patient to wait for a while, then we will see the magic of crypto that can make many people suddenly rich.
Activity: 1764
January 20, 2019, 05:46:35 AM
Quite right, now the time has come when you can’t earn money in the cryptocurrency sphere so quickly, because the market is only falling and there is no growth, before it was able to make a profit very quickly due to the fact that the market often grew.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
January 20, 2019, 05:18:16 AM
I think now you do not need to sell anything, but on the contrary you can also buy, and the most patient will eventually be rewarded.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 20, 2019, 04:57:30 AM
My idea is that although the price of the altcoin in the hands has dropped a lot, I will not easily sell them, I will wait patiently for the opportunity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 19, 2019, 01:26:10 PM
Of course not a get rich scheme. It is like venture capital. Venture capitalists invest in innovation and wait for 7 years to mature, so this is just way too soon to consider selling crypto if you agree with me it should be comparable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 01:24:46 PM
As far as I remember, such a scheme worked before, but now it seems to me that most of the investors just forgot what cryptocurrency is and most likely just went into a long-term HODL
Activity: 406
January 19, 2019, 01:18:50 PM
A lot of people actually think that, and then they get dissapointed. If you want to get rich quick then go play lotto, and have some luck. Yes, there are cases that not that long after you invested some coin raises multiple times, but let's face it you have to be lucky to score that. I first invested in crypto year and a half ago, and I been holding throught this massive fall, and I'm still holding and accumulating as much as possible, and I'm x3 from my investment which I think is great. Also I do believe long term in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 01:15:56 PM
Crypto is surely not a get rich quick scheme, but it is a good tool to make more money and improving your financial situation, in my opinion. If you have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and you are able to work hardly, there are so many profitable ways by dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 01:13:38 PM
I do agree only the wanna get rich quick would find this whole situation discouraging  but the truth be told its not so easy to make money in crypto it takes a lot of patience and time to get there only the strongest can pull through
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 01:12:15 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

In some sense, we can say cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme. Well, if you have the proper timing and effort to do some certain things on cryptocurrency space, you can earn so much despite of the market condition. Just be yourself and avoid illegal acts.
Activity: 271
January 19, 2019, 01:04:06 PM
People who bought crypto in 2016 or before are still in very nice profit. You can´t get similiar profit by investing into classic stock market, so we can say that crypto could make you rich in few years, so that it is prettyy quick.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 12:39:28 PM
Corrections and other stuffs are the part market. We cannot stop these things. If you are looking for get quick rich scheme. Choose project wisely with number of factors to be considered. OAth protoco; seems to be very good project and unique one too. these type of project  can laed you anywhere.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 19, 2019, 12:33:52 PM
Regardless of whether it is a coin or token, everything depends on the developers. There are many projects that are created only to enter the exchange, pump the price and sell as much as possible at a much high price it is possible. That is why it is very important to know who is behind the project and that he believes that this project will succeed and will fight to the end to develop this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 12:29:02 PM
Crypto is magic place, where any may happen in the market in the any altcoin. There is more chance in the coins to go up in the price because price may move any time due to big demand of coin and any big news effect the price rising. A person may get rich very quickly with his big investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
January 19, 2019, 11:12:07 AM
I totally agree with you! Now there are a lot of extra people in the crypto world, a lot of speculators and alarmists who probably do not understand these issues much and do not want to study the blockchain and digital technologies. Now we are at the very beginning of the development of digital finance and the application of new technologies, and it is unreasonable to panic and rather sell all cryptocurrencies. Wise people are now waiting and ready to wait for more than one year.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 10:25:33 AM
Crypto is something that we have to understan is new finansial inclusion to the world. It is not a scene. Instead it is whole new finansial market. Where new financial instrument help in exchanging between to people in a more efficient day. Now its your strategi where you invest and if that coin accepted by mass then probably you will ger good return
Pages:
Jump to: