Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 33. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
~~~ Diplomacy in Sweden ~~~
A Crypto Kingdom minigame, A.D. 1666

- -

I'd appreciate any feedback, I hope to put this game to action asap. I will make a post of people's SCI consumptions so far once I get approval that above game is good enough.

Approval granted. And let it be remembered that last time Syksy had a minigame, the 600*MUM granted to the participants, are now valued at 53 mil midprice (1,300 green money). So both STO and STS may attend and serve whomever they prefer.

Previous SCI given to NEW for the technologies is being cancelled as Syksy's proposed game will change the rules of diplomacy.

To be cancelled is 600 SCI from goin2mars and 1500 SCI from myself.

Thank you for approval! Also, I agree that previous consumption can be cancelled now, if the consumer wills so, since we have the rules outlined to possibly different direction (game theory -orientated optimization task). People may decide for themselves now if they consider it interesting enough to join in.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

- -

I'd appreciate any feedback, I hope to put this game to action asap. I will make a post of people's SCI consumptions so far once I get approval that above game is good enough.

Approval granted. And let it be remembered that last time Syksy had a minigame, the 600*MUM granted to the participants, are now valued at 53 mil midprice (1,300 green money). So both STO and STS may attend and serve whomever they prefer.

Previous SCI given to NEW for the technologies is being cancelled as Syksy's proposed game will change the rules of diplomacy.

To be cancelled is 600 SCI from goin2mars and 1500 SCI from myself.
A Lingering Ghost

Textwall alert Wink simple thing elaborated...

Disclaimer #1: This minigame introduces a potential new token in game (Diplomacy, DIP), and thus requires still validation by higher-ups. The game itself also could use comments and/or suggestions by anyone.
Disclaimer #2: The minigame is a "black box". That is, I have simulated different scenarios and tried to ensure that it works, but I do not even myself know what's the "best" solution - and as it's co-operative game with option not to uphold their promises (politics, eh?), it might be impossible to guarantee an optimal solution that'd benefit all.
Disclaimer #3: As usual, I will not participate in any way to avoid conflicts of interest.
Disclaimer #4: At the end of the post I have proposed a DIP-"shop" for this event. I reserve the right to adjust the prices and/or add/remove items in this shop (however, I will try to avoid this) - since the game is a black box, unexpected things may happen. My main priority is that the game is both interesting and beneficial to all.

The game will work as follows:

Stage #1a: There will be a ~4 day discussion and validation phase first, based on this post. During this time, I hope that any criticism is presented toward potential flaws in the game, and I will need GM's permission to run this minigame as I will a) Create a new token to CK called DIP (=Diplomacy), and b) Open a temporary DIP-store at the end of the game.
Stage #1b: Notice that during this 4 day period it is still possible to participate in the competition. I propose a maximum cap of 1000 SCI consumption, should one wish to participate. Lowest participation amount is 10 SCI. The participants are locked and their respective SCIs are public.

Stage #2a: The rules are locked and the game is on. What this in practice means, that people are completely open to discuss to each other about how they wish to spend their SCI. Everybody will need to send to each other SCI in a "closed envelope", and one may not send any to themselves or save any of it. The number of such send-transactions does not have a maximum, but each send has to be at least 1 SCI.
Stage #2b: The Stage #2 will last for a week. By the end of this time, I will need from everybody their closed envelope either through IRC or BCT private message on how they wish to transact their SCI to other participating players. This is "diplomacy". Players are dealing with each other and may form coalitions or they may together plan how to optimize their DIP gain as co-operation (if we optimize the whole sum of DIP gained, this would be the optimal way). However, players are also allowed to break promises - it's diplomacy! Backstabbing or deviating from plans that others have will give an advantage if done correctly - please refer to the DIP generation formula to see how you could make things work in your favor. It is also possible that all players together work for the common good.

Stage #3: After the 1 week is over, I hope to have received everybody's decisions. Those who consumed SCI but didn't tell me how they wished to spread it, will be randomized. Then each of these "closed envelopes" are revealed and made public to all players. Then the DIP gain for each player can be computed as a function of their own transactions as well as those done by others.

Stage #4: Each player will gain their DIP and a DIP-store (see end of store) is open, where an admin (e.g. me) will exchange DIP tokens into practical CK items. As I mentioned before, I will reserve the right to still tune this store and it will be open for only a short period of time, as it aims to model the diplomatic result of the particular event (in this case Crypto Kingdomians meddling in Swedish affairs).

Notes:
- You are NOT allowed to take screenshots/videographic etc material to prove to anybody of what you put in your closed envelope. You may only *claim* that you did something.
- There's no limit on number of transactions or individual persons to send SCI to,
and the amount can be between 1 and the total SCI you originally deposited to the minigame. However, to a single person you may only send SCI once.
- I hope the discussion during Stage #2 to be free and interesting (and also some of possibly private if people wish to work together in smaller groups) between participants is allowed; to lie is allowed! Twisting the truth seems to be a key in diplomacy / politics Wink

The subgame is inteded to be a co-operative game with possibility for optimization, freeride and/or treachery.
The outcome of this minigame will be a novel currency called DIP, named after Diplomacy (token).

Key DIP generation at Stage #3 when envelopes are opened:

Due to the squared term, it's best if you deviate as much as possible from your original SCI deposit. Notice also that if people only give out large diplomatic transactions, the divider will grow and everybody will gain less. The resulting DIP will be rounded down.

Example scenarios to illustrate the game:

Code:
SCENARIO " BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER "
If only the Syksy family would participate, they'd be quite friendly but dumb not to optimize the formula. Syksy Sr is by far the richest, his son Syksy II Jr the second richest and his daughter and sister, Eleanor and Sini respectively, lower in their original SCI deposit.

Stage #2: Initial deposits of SCI are public
Syksy 500 SCI
Eleanor 100 SCI
Sini 10 SCI
SyksyII 200 SCI

Discussion ensues. Syksy prefers his heir (son), but does not wish to neglect his daughter either. Typically people respect the family head, and wish to give him SCI transactions

Stage #3: Envelopes opened
---- i --------- j ------- s --
> Syksy's Envelope:
Syksy    -> Syksy II   400 SCI
Syksy    -> Eleanor    100 SCI
> Sini's Envelope:
Sini     -> Syksy II   10 SCI
> Eleanor's Envelope:
Eleanor  -> Syksy II   50 SCI
Eleanor  -> Syksy      50 SCI
> Syksy II (Jr)'s Envelope:
Syksy II -> Syksy      180 SCI
Syksy II -> Eleanor    20 SCI

mean(s) = 126.6667

mean s(:,Syksy) = 115
mean s(Syksy,:) = 250
DIP: (500 - 115 - 250)^2 / 126.6667 = 143.8815

mean s(:,Sini) = 0
mean s(Sini,:) = 10
DIP: (10-0-10)^2 / 126.6667 = 0

mean s(:,Eleanor) = 60
mean s(Eleanor,:) = 50
DIP: (100 - 60 - 50)^2 / 126.6667 = 0.7894735

mean s(:,SyksyII) = 153.3333
mean s(SyksyII,:) = 100
DIP: (200-153.33333333333-100)^2 /126.6667 = 22.45613

Gains:
Syksy     500 SCI -> 143 DIP
Eleanor   100 SCI -> 0 DIP
Sini      10 SCI  -> 0 DIP
Syksy II  200 SCI -> 22 DIP

As we see, initial SCI correlates with the resulting SCI gain, but people didn't really optimize a) the overall gain, which would've benefitted everybody, b) their individual gain by gaming the formula.

Code:

SCENARIO " RICH HEAD HONCHO GUY, HIS CLASSY PAL, AND A BUNCH OF ANGRY MINOR NOBLES "

Stage #2: Initial deposits of SCI are public
Syksy 1000 SCI
SyksyII 400 SCI
Minor1 100 SCI
Minor2 100 SCI
Minor3 100 SCI
Minor4 100 SCI

Syksy is a kind ruler type of a guy, but most of all he wants to keep his right hand, Syksy II, faithful to him. So he donates a lot (900 SCI) to Syksy II and gives a bit (25 SCI) to each of the minors. Syksy II is faithful to his elder, and donates all of his SCI to him (400 SCI). Minor1 doesn't really ally with anybody and doesn't care too much, so he gives Syksy 1 SCI just for the lulz and gives the rest to the minors (33 SCI each) Minors 2, 3 and 4 had a deal that they'd trade each other and try to optimize their gain by deviating from their original level of SCI. However, Minors 2 & 3 make a secret pact behind Minor 4's back and instead trade
between each other solely. So Minors 2 & 3 trade fully to each other (100 SCI), while Minor 4 still thinks
the 3-man circle is on (50 SCI to the other 2 minors in the pact)

Stage #3: Envelopes opened
-- i --------- j ------- s --
> Syksy's Envelope:
Syksy    -> Syksy II  900 SCI
Syksy    -> Minor1    25 SCI
Syksy    -> Minor2    25 SCI
Syksy    -> Minor3    25 SCI
Syksy    -> Minor4    25 SCI
> Syksy II's envelope:
SyksyII  -> Syksy     400 SCI
> Minor 1's envelope:
Minor1   -> Syksy     1 SCI
Minor1   -> Minor2    33 SCI
Minor1   -> Minor3    33 SCI
Minor1   -> Minor4    33 SCI
> Minor 2's envelope:
Minor2   -> Minor3    100 SCI
> Minor 3's envelope:
Minor3   -> Minor2    100 SCI
> Minor 4's envelope:
Minor4   -> Minor2    50 SCI
Minor4   -> Minor3    50 SCI

mean(s) = 128.5714

mean s(Syksy_:) = 243.75
mean s(:_Syksy) = 200.5
DIP: (1000 - 243.75 - 200.5)^2 / 128.5714 = 2402.23

mean s(SyksyII_:) = 400
mean s(:_SyksyII) = 900
DIP: (400 - 400 - 900)^2 / 128.5714 = 6300.001

mean s(:_Minor1) = 25
mean s(Minor1_:) = 25
DIP: (100 - 25 - 25)^2 / 128.5714 = 19.44445

mean s(:_Minor2) = 52.66667
mean s(Minor2_:) = 100
DIP: (100 - 100 - 52.66667)^2 / 128.5714 = 21.57383

mean s(Minor3_:) = 52.66667
mean s(:_Minor3) = 100
(Same as Minor2): 21.57383

mean s(Minor4_:) = 50
mean s(:_Minor4) = 29
DIP: (100 - 50 - 29)^2 / 128.5714 = 3.430001

Summa summarum:
Syksy 1000 SCI -> 2402 DIP
SyksyII 400 SCI -> 6300 DIP
Minor1 100 SCI -> 19 DIP
Minor2 100 SCI -> 21 DIP
Minor3 100 SCI -> 21 DIP
Minor4 100 SCI -> 3 DIP

Syksy gained a lot as he had invested a lot, but he could've got much more by optimizing his spread. Too bad the minors hated him.
SyksyII gained the most in proportion by staying faithful to his lord, and he was under the radar by everybody else except his lord.
Minor1's small scale distribution gave him a bit and potentially screwed up the plans of the rest of the minors.
Minors 2 and 3 gained a bit extra due to breaking the secret pact with minor 4, but was it worth it? Dunno...
Minor 4 suffered the most as he thought the pact would hold and is probably bitter in the future to minors 2 and 3.

--- Diplomacy tokens ---

My proposal:
Bring in a new token currency "DIP" (=Diplomacy), which is similar to CUL in the sense that it cannot be traded. It can only be gained through special means such as:
- Minigames such as this
- NPCs that are specialized in diplomacy
- County policies that relate to nearby foreign nations
- Roleplay that focuses e.g. on diplomacy (like spending time abroad at a particular nation, GM decides)

It would have a "shop" similar to IC, while the convertibles would be specific to the CK's diplomatic situation at the time
- During war, cheaper mercenaries and/or special PIS/CANN/H#/...
- During peace jewelry, wines, unique arts/crafts and such
- Special gifts from Sweden right after this event etc
The shop would however be much less flexible than the current IC shop, and may be even closed most of the time.

--- Preliminary DIP-shop suggestion ---

I propose the following DIP-shop to be available right after the event (run by me):
10 DIP -> 1x KMT
100 DIP -> 20x KMT
100 DIP -> 1x H3
1000 DIP -> JWL-SS: Ring Bearing the Sign of the Lion from the North (yearly dividend of 1 CUL?)
1000 DIP -> 1x H5
10000 DIP -> JWL-GA: Recognition by Gustaf Adolph himself (can be a necklace, ring, document, etc; yearly dividend of 20 CUL?)
10000 DIP -> 1x H7
Feel free to suggest otherwise, whatever fits to the "Sweden" theme. I was for example thinking CKG and/or CKS in some form (other than just jewelry).

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Quartermillenial Great Council has assembled
Nominations for the council are following:

Grand Master of the QGC
HE Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor, Marquess of the Maple Leaf, Overseer of Weaponry, Arts, Consumption and Wikidom, 20th/I Bt of CK, Fatherhead of the Syyskuu Lineage, CEO of the Grizzly Bear, Grizzly Gear and Jester Corp, AOK-K, AOD-Capt, KI, HB, CB, TB, CCB, SCB, GCB.

Grand Ambassador of the QGC
Baron Tombot.

Treasurer of the QGC
TA Sir Mooo, the Blessed Margrave of Stonehaven, 29th/I Bt of CK, Councillor, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, Learned Naturalist, DOL-K, KI-K, MG-4, TB, KFB, CCB.

Master-of-Wine of the QGC
Baron Lloyd, The Fourth Of His Name.

Sergeant-at-Arms of the QGC
HSH TMA Blessed Heroic Cultured Duke of OZ, Patron of The Arts, 3rd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, KH, RT-K, MG-4, RT-K, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB.

Lady-in-Waiting of the QGC
Countess Erin the Red, Lady of Pada.

Tiebreaker of the QGC
TMA Blessed Cultured Sir Hokusai, Earl of Ghibli, Zen Master, 14th/I Bt of CK, CB 47 points.

Congratulations to players who made it to the Quartermillenial Great Council!
You can start using your new title immediately, and remember to also add it to your character on the character page.
Top of the World
Earn Happiness, Health Points, Wisdom, Promotions and Quartermillenial Great Council points from the new module 'Top of the World'

The final scores from the Top of the World are in. See how your character did here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=0

Nobles who will receive Quartermillenial Great Council Nominations
According to the highest point total at the end, 7 nominations will be awarded, starting from the highest point total (who will choose the first), until the 7th.
(I will be contacting the players soon, who can choose their nominations.)

HE Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor, Marquess of the Maple Leaf, Overseer of Weaponry, Arts, Consumption and Wikidom, 20th/I Bt of CK, Fatherhead of the Syyskuu Lineage, CEO of the Grizzly Bear, Grizzly Gear and Jester Corp, AOK-K, AOD-Capt, KI, HB, CB, TB, CCB, SCB, GCB. 84 points.

Baron Tombot 76 points.

Baron Lloyd, The Fourth Of His Name 58 points.

Countess Erin the Red, Lady of Pada: 56 points.

TA Sir Mooo, the Blessed Margrave of Stonehaven, 29th/I Bt of CK, Councillor, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, Learned Naturalist, DOL-K, KI-K, MG-4, TB, KFB, CCB: 54 points.

HSH TMA Blessed Heroic Cultured Duke of OZ, Patron of The Arts, 3rd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, KH, RT-K, MG-4, RT-K, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB. 53 points.

TMA Blessed Cultured Sir Hokusai, Earl of Ghibli, Zen Master, 14th/I Bt of CK, CB 47 points.

Congratulations to the exemplary players who got nominated to the Quartermillenial Great Council!

Commoner promotions of 1665

Taika has been promoted to  L7 Wizard.

Meep has been promoted to L6 Master.
Bucket has been promoted to L6 Master.
Meatman has been promoted to L6 Master.

Eili Lember has been promoted to  L4 Novice.

Deborah Eva has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Toady has been promoted to L3 Beginner.

Congratulations to all the promoted commoners!

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Hi all, as I promised, I will now take a leave and concentrate on my real life. This week was supposed to be "off" but ok it's good to get this realisation Saturday rather than Sunday.

The last happening before my eagerly-awaited holiday is to announce the following:

item:wisdomness for CAN (currently: 1) has been underrated badly. After 9 hours from this post, CAN will have a new wisdom rating after a non-provably fair d6 roll [1...6]. ADD: Aaand "6" it is Smiley

Probably should make that a provably fair dice or people (eventually) will say that the game is rigged to be another good ol' boys club. At the moment it feels as rigged as Evan's masternodes on steroids. And this is coming from someone who owns a lot of CAN. At the apex of this game is a gambling mechanism, and a gambling mechanism that benefits some and is hidden is not part of the cryptoanarchist spirit that built Bitcoin and Monero (though maybe it doesn't matter to most and we can look forward to more of the same from the very people who claim to be part of the solution--I don't know, I just know that gambling with provably fair dice would make me feel better as an investor and a gambler).
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I remember that some while ago it was discussed if CK should be or not exchanged on an external exchange as well. I couldn't watch all the posts so at the moment is CK trading on another exchange than the Agora?

Yes
Here
https://counterwallet.io/
But you need to select CKGAME with XCP
After you enter trade section to the right in the middle of the screen!

Cool,but there is no bid/ask offer there. I guess there will be once the clans module will be implemented. Until that let's fire up the markets on Agora.  Cool

I would love to see a volume chart on every item listed in the marketplace. << suggestion for the gamemaster
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I remember that some while ago it was discussed if CK should be or not exchanged on an external exchange as well. I couldn't watch all the posts so at the moment is CK trading on another exchange than the Agora?

Yes
Here
https://counterwallet.io/
But you need to select CKGAME with XCP
After you enter trade section to the right in the middle of the screen!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
A Lingering Ghost
Submission network visualization

Please find attached a network visualization of the current situation of submission in the Crypto Kingdom. Node sizes are linearly proportional to the amount of submission (base node size at 10, after that submission is incremented by the arrows with worth 1/2/3 to the receiver of submission). Attached is also the R-code to produce this plot, so it can be later extended by anyone.

EDIT: If and when things get more complicated, some more sophisticated network layout algorithms probably ought to be used, but for now a naive layout seems to work just fine.

R code:

Code:
# CK submit network visualization
submits <- data.frame(
ID = numeric(0), shortID = character(0), submitID = numeric(0), submission=numeric(0), stringsAsFactors=FALSE
)

# Add known submit commands to the data frame -- Confirmed, March 16
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 91, fromName = "Angus", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 336, fromName = "goldbug", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 2, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 978, fromName = "Phoenix", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 1059, fromName = "toady", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 1032, fromName = "Rostibarn", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 36, fromName = "Zechariah", toID = 88, toName = "Mooo", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 138, fromName = "Syksy", toID = 88, toName = "Mooo", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 118, fromName = "Zephyrus", toID = 49, toName = "Church", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))

# Add unconfirmed submissions also
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 31, fromName = "djjacket", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 94, fromName = "noms", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 88, fromName = "Mooo", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 130, fromName = "Crichton", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 2, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 200, fromName = "ChrisPop", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 2, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 215, fromName = "tombot", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 2, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 1047, fromName = "Deborah", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 29, fromName = "Luigi", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 211, fromName = "Erin", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 111, fromName = "goin2mars", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 7, fromName = "saddam", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 57, fromName = "Riddick", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 99, fromName = "Gabriel", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 230, fromName = "Gaben", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 1, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))
submits <- rbind(submits, data.frame(fromID = 1029, fromName = "Dannybreal", toID = 36, toName = "Zechariah", submission = 3, stringsAsFactors=FALSE))

# No rebellions to add but they could be red lines or something

# Start constructing the nodes and directional arrows

# igraph and related packages to plot the graph
# Need to use: install.packages("pkgName")
# if they are not already installed
library("igraph")
library("network")
library("sna")
library("ndtv")

# Nodes are all unique names from/to submission
nodes <- unique(c(submits[,"fromName"], submits[,"toName"]))
# Compute per each node the submission directed to it
sumsubmission <- unlist(lapply(nodes, FUN=function(z) {
sum(submits[which(submits[,"toName"]==z), "submission"])
}))
names(sumsubmission) <- nodes
# Set base node size to 10
sumsubmission <- sumsubmission + 10

links <- data.frame(from = submits[,"fromName"], to = submits[,"toName"], weight=1+submits[,"submission"])
g <- graph_from_data_frame(links, vertices=nodes, directed=TRUE)
# Adjust node sizes according to cumulative submission
V(g)$size[match(names(V(g)), names(sumsubmission))] <- sumsubmission
# Constant edge width, colouring will indicate level of submission
E(g)$width <- 3
# Make a color palette for submission
# Fine-tuning
edgepalette <- c("lightgrey", "darkgrey", "black")
E(g)$color <- edgepalette[submits[,"submission"]]
V(g)$color <- "tan"
V(g)$label.color <- "black"
V(g)$loop.angle <- 100
V(g)$label.dist <- 0
V(g)$label.cex <- 1.5
set.seed(1) # Reproducibility
# Plot the graph
png("Submit.png", width=1000, height=1000)
plot(g)
legend("topleft", col=edgepalette, lwd=3, legend=c("Submissive", "Most submissive", "Very submissive"), cex=1.5)
dev.off()
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

Current (confirmed) submissions:

SUBMIT 91 36 1 (angus to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 336 36 2 (goldbug to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 978 36 3 (Phoenix to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 1059 36 3 (toady to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 1032 36 3 (Rostibarn to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 36 88 1 (Zechariah to Mooo)
Submit 138 88 1 (Syksy to Mooo)
SUBMIT 118 49 3 (Zephyrus to Church)

Unconfirmed submissions:

SUBMIT 31 36 3 (djjacket to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 94 36 3 (noms to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 88 36 1 (Mooo to Zechariah)
submit 130 36 2 (Crichton to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 200 36 2 (ChrisPop to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 215 36 2 (tombot to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 1047 36 3 (Deborah to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 29 36 1 (Luigi to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 211 36 1 (Erin to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 111 36 3 (goin2mars to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 7 36 1 (saddam to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 57 36 1 (Riddick to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 99 36 1 (Gabriel to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 230 36 1 (Gaben to Zechariah)
SUBMIT 1029 36 3 (Dannybreal to Zechariah)

Current rebellions:

(none)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
SUBMIT 1029 36 3
SUBMIT 1047 36 3

As for the gift I've already gave it before submitting!
Code:
360873 Give M2 999,999 deborah (1047) Zechariah (36) 14.03.17 (08:04)

P.S. I'm trying to stay on top of the world so I can get the bonus ... but i'm still level 2

The updated list of promotions, health and happiness points can be accessed here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=0

Char 1047 will be receiving a promotion for year 1665. All weekly promotions will be given in a batch on Sunday evening.
Same for the new players who are still level 0, they will get their level upgrades on Sunday.
Activity: 42
Earl Gaben spends much of his daysnights catching up with the state of the Kingdom. So much so that he finds it hard to make time for himself, but such is the unfortunate state of affairs upon taming his natural circadian rhythm for less fortunate events. While it's already been four, perhaps in three more years, he may be able to allow it to return it to its own will.

Regardless, he submits to Zechariah, in praise of one who does right.

SUBMIT 230 36 1
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Code:
SUBMIT 7 36 1
SUBMIT 57 36 1
SUBMIT 99 36 1

HH TMA Duke Saddam of Ramsey, 7th/I Bt of CK, CEO of Pawnshop, AOK-S, King’s Hero, RT-K, AOD-C, MG-4, KFB, CB, HB, TB
submits to HRH Prince Royal Zechariah, etc x3, incumbent Head of the House of Tavastia-rpietila-CK. It is good to have open communication and also:

Code:
GIVE 1-N-Z1 1 36
GIVE CAN 10000 36

It just doesn't do for Zechariah to be without the castle. We left 10,000 CAN in there for you to enjoy.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
SUBMIT 111 36 3
Activity: 41
The Countess certainly enjoys reading many of the Prince of Tavastia's missives, and is happy to

SUBMIT 211 36 1

to continue listening to the Prince's tales.
Activity: 41
To the Marquess of the Maple Leaf,

You have been a light of wisdom and counsel on the CK chat, and I pay homage to your availability (not to mention the time dedicated to making this adventure in the dreamlands).

Please find enclosed 175mil M2, this now fairly static currency, which might or might not give again.

Erin the Red, Countess of Pada

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
SUBMIT 29 36 1

Also, TMA Prince of Rome, CEO of LuckyLionCorp, TRB, GJB, KFB, FBB, HBB, AOK-K, CBB, recognizes Zechariah's current IRL situation, and has decided to give back.

Code:
50000000 units of M given to Zechariah 36.

It is but a token amount compared to the gifts he has himself received, however not insignificant on its own.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
SUBMIT 1047 36 3

As for the gift I've already gave it before submitting!
Code:
360873 Give M2 999,999 deborah (1047) Zechariah (36) 14.03.17 (08:04)

P.S. I'm trying to stay on top of the world so I can get the bonus ... but i'm still level 2
Pages:
Jump to: