Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 36. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
New player here id 1029 - lvl 0 corporation, did I get it wrong, should I start a new char. Bought some CK with xmr I would like to share
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Here's a reminder of the current system we've come up with for managing this in/out of the game:
  • Create a CKGAME token in Counterparty with a number equivalent to the amount of CK in Crypto Kingdom (10,496,263).
  • Appoint a depository manager in Crypto Kingdom who will hold a Counterparty account that contains all the CKGAME tokens.
  • If a withdraw is requested, the player sends CK to the CKGAME account. At that point, the manager will withdraw the CKGAME token in Counterparty to the address provided.
  • If a deposit is initiated, the manager will receive a deposit of CKGAME to their address and then verify with the player. Once verification is complete, the manager will GIVE CK [quantity] [player id].
  • Dividends continue to work exactly the same. However, any CK -> CKGAME tokens that have been withdrawn will not be able to vote on CK matters or collect a dividend. Any CK held by the CKGAME account will receive a dividend which will then be used to buy CK on the Crypto Kingdom market. This CK will be given to the CKBURN account in-game, and the corresponding amount of CKGAME Counterparty token will be sent to the xcp burn address (1CKGAMEBURNiTALLxxxxxxxxxxxxeLDrH)

This procedure disadvantages CKGAME holders and will discourage investment by those who don't want to join the game (it will also discourage game players from holding on-blockchain or on-exchange CKGAME tokens, reducing its prospects for gaining legitimacy and liquidity)

Those who hold CK in-game will receive both the dividend, and also benefit from the price increase from buy-and-burn. Those who hold CKGAME will only benefit from the price increase.

For this procedure to work, and not disadvantage CKGAME token holders as welcome passive investors (contributing to the asset value), all dividends paid to CK under the current rules should be redirected to the CKBURN account. The custodian uses those funds to buy CK in-game (leaving them in the CKBURN account, from which the rules would prohibit any other transactions). The corresponding CKGAME tokens would be sent to the XCP burn address as above.

Alternately there would need to be two classes of CK (one dividend paying, one not) which would not maintain price parity (as currently with CK and HODL)
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Putting CK on an Exchange

We have started the process to put the Crypto Kingdom asset "CK" onto exchanges. The first step in this process is complete-The CKGAME Counterparty asset has been created and is live on the blockchain. It has been locked, and the issuance is forever set to 10,496,263.

The accounts ckgame and ckburn are created and will be used to hold the ck withdrawn from the game (ckgame) and the ck purchased with dividends from ckgame's ck (ckburn).

The next step is to start the withdrawal process for those who wish to store CK outside of Crypto Kingdom (for potentially putting on an exchange).  The process for this is to run the following command:

• give ck [amount] ckgame

Then notify Luigi that you wish to withdraw that amount, and provide him your Counterparty address. As soon as he can, he will send the corresponding tokens to you outside of CK, and the CK you sent him will be locked up and unusable while the tokens exist outside of the game. The operator will charge a fair flat fee to cover tx fees, not exceeding 2x the Counterparty fee (can change based on conditions and demand).

Next, we need to contact exchanges until we find one or more that want to list the CKGAME token. I have already started talks with tux, but there are others out there to consider as well. It should be noted that 250,000,000 monerito has been raised by donations so far to fund the search for an exchange. We are hoping to list without needing to pay an exchange, but it may be necessary. If you would like to donate, please send m to UFO (id #727). This is held by the king and should be considered secure.

Here's a reminder of the current system we've come up with for managing this in/out of the game:
  • Create a CKGAME token in Counterparty with a number equivalent to the amount of CK in Crypto Kingdom (10,496,263).
  • Appoint a depository manager in Crypto Kingdom who will hold a Counterparty account that contains all the CKGAME tokens.
  • If a withdraw is requested, the player sends CK to the CKGAME account. At that point, the manager will withdraw the CKGAME token in Counterparty to the address provided.
  • If a deposit is initiated, the manager will receive a deposit of CKGAME to their address and then verify with the player. Once verification is complete, the manager will GIVE CK [quantity] [player id].
  • Dividends continue to work exactly the same. However, any CK -> CKGAME tokens that have been withdrawn will not be able to vote on CK matters or collect a dividend. Any CK held by the CKGAME account will receive a dividend which will then be used to buy CK on the Crypto Kingdom market. This CK will be given to the CKBURN account in-game, and the corresponding amount of CKGAME Counterparty token will be sent to the xcp burn address (1CKGAMEBURNiTALLxxxxxxxxxxxxeLDrH)
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Raskolnik wakes from his slumber in the cold floor of the karelian forest shivering because of the cold.

The fog had dissipated and he could recognize where he was.

"I got to get to Crypto Kingdom fast! Oh, man. Why did I get my face stuffed with vodka and threaten to kill King C.?"

"The Czar of all Russias will put me on the wheel for sure..."
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

"Fine & Rich country this Karelia, yes sir."

"I hope King C. does not get too mad when he finds out I proposed to release his immortal soul for a mere few billion M."

"mmmmh. Perhaps I should not have sent that letter disclosing the non deal to HM." Embarrassed

"Damn voices!"

By order of the King, agnus is to be arrested on charges of Treason and taken to CryptoTown.

He may turn himself in, but it is just a matter of severity of the punishment at this time.

hmc_

Update: agnus has been apprehended and is being returned to Town as we speak.

"Fine & Rich country this Karelia, yes sir."

"I hope King C. does not get too mad when he finds out I proposed to release his immortal soul for a mere few billion M."

"mmmmh. Perhaps I should not have sent that letter disclosing the non deal to HM." Embarrassed

"Damn voices!"

Edit:

"And damn this fog. I think I am lost..."
Activity: 3
The Church looks around at the pain and suffering, and realizes there is only one thing to do.

Bless item M 1
Bless item M2 2
Bless item M3 3 (!!!???!!!)

Father, thank you that you have revealed Your love to us today.
We invite You to send us out from here in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Fan into flame the gifts that you have given us,
Come reveal Your grace and truth to us each day.

For Yours is the Kingdom, the power and the glory,
Forever and ever.

Amen.
Do I have to be the direct beneficiary of the free money?
If not I wish for 100mil to be withdrawn, sold and spend on beefier server hardware.
how's hosting handled anyway? can I donate for better hosting?

I don't think the main problem with the lack of responsiveness is the backend. Try to load a page that usually takes long but with JS disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
As long as there is no artificial inflation of M the depository can remain open for withdrawals. I cannot choose what one decides to do with their own funds.

As for Saddam, he GIVEs 20 mil to #36.

"Huh. That should give a few months extra." Sorry about her but there is some karma to be resolved, and Zechariah's strong polarisation to STO does not help in this matter, exacerbating the situation rather. He has been flirting with the idea to be more inclined towards STS but there is one matter to be resolved first.

Zechariah learns balance, so instead of wishing his 50,000,000,000 M to be reinstituted, which might reasonably be thought as "fair", he enables 'balanced free money' by enacting with GM permission:

Anyone can give M to and take M from account #36, as long as the balance stays between 29,000,000,000 and 31,000,000,000.

By giving M to the said account, the universe will reply with increased distortion towards abundance for the giver.
By taking M from the account, the taker receives more M, which, duh, is money.

Admins may ask for compensation for their actions.

Saddam is requested to post and explain whether withdrawals are enabled during Advanced Trolling.

If Church wants to comply, they can post to the thread and Bless item M (change item attribute Blessed to 1, 2, 3 - note "1" usually does the trick let's not go Most Advanced here).
Hi! Can an admin please take about 10mil free money from 36 and give it to cold turkey hot chick 1033, please? Thanks!

Also, can I be an admin? Pretty please.
Activity: 44
I love hot chicks, gave you Eili a MUM, enjoy!

And will give you a dress also, as it seems that you just ate your WOS-G, naked hot chicks are great fun but against the CK rules so we better be safe than sorry Smiley

------

EDIT: Sorry for the cursed MUM, I will give you some other item, with love.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
The CK asset will likely need to be funded as far getting it ready for exchange. I can't stress how big a win this will be for the community--a publicly traded asset means more public exposure, more money staked in the Monero community, and more hands on deck who have a monetary interest into the success of the CK platform. I will hold the funds in the UFO account until the asset manager gives an assessment of what's needed, then the funds will be released to the asset manager.

Give donations to UFO or char#727. This is also the Corp that holds my RWWC shares and the Black Dragon, so it will be well guarded. Wink

hmc_

Could one of the Admin fund this with the current char#36 initiative? Can't access the kingdom ATM and don't want to miss the opportunity--please consult with Luigi, Sphericon or use your best judgement as to the necessary amount. If it's just your guess, please overestimate and we'll return the excess.
Activity: 2
Hey dudes, I'm one hot chick just learned about game, eager to learn to know it better Wink

To cut the crap I'd also like to get some free money, I don't really need more than 20 or so but I decided to love the admins so much that you get 25% of everythign that you manage to give me. I only have 3 wishes and my first one is to be happiest person in the kingdom. I am already 2nd wisest so I meditated that I need some money to buy happiness. <3 Eili

Blessing to HM The King, the Grand Duke Paul, all the Dukes, Princes/-ss, Marquesses/-ss, Earls, Countesses, commoners etc. I wish this is my 4th attempt to get through. I tryly and sincerely want to bless you you hear me!

GIVE anythingyouwant anyamount 1033 to gain blessing, or not gain, according to your wish Wink
Activity: 196
Do I have to be the direct beneficiary of the free money?
If not I wish for 100mil to be withdrawn, sold and spend on beefier server hardware.
how's hosting handled anyway? can I donate for better hosting?
Activity: 144
I too would like some free money, id 1032, to buy CK in preparation for exchange trading, and a house in a good neighbourhood. I am poor in 3D world, so in Crypto Kingdom I want to be wealthy, so I ask for 100M, and one day I can do STO in 3D world if I succeed. In CK world I will do what needs to be done to make success.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Thanks, 7000 CK bought Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Can an admin help me get some free money, id 336, I really feel the need for 50 mil M. Never received much M2 so now it feels like its my turn to get some free money to buy more CK Smiley

The STS grows stronger in me....

Done.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Can an admin help me get some free money, id 336, I really feel the need for 50 mil M. Never received much M2 so now it feels like its my turn to get some free money to buy more CK Smiley

The STS grows stronger in me....
Activity: 121
I've got a waitress for sale  Cheesy
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Can an admin help me get some free money, id 979, I want to pay grave robbers to dig up dead past players, I want to make Frankenstein's monster. I need services of a Doctor too. Can NPC do this maybe?

How much ?

Enough for 4 grave robbers for manual labour, and 1-2 Doctors/Scientists,  and maybe a small building for a secret lab. Do you think 15M would cover that?

Edit: can I get a promotion to Dr myself?

Done. Promotion is done via the wisdom "top of the world" rankings table. Consume CAN, CIG, etc.

Thanks, I will try and buy 4 NPC for grave robbers and a small building for a secret lab, then with assistance from @papa_lazzarou's Dr and Wizard we shall try and make a monster. Probably need some sci too. When ready I will ask GM to determine if the monster gains consciousness. Is there a character list that includes deceased?
Pages:
Jump to: