Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 12. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

since the inception of cryptocurrency trend, there has been none like the crypto mark. many people may be wondering why i always write good comments about crypto mark, it is because crypto mark has a unique way of rewarding clients and investors, the superb airdrops and the vesting account interest yield respectively have created a joyous mood to all who have always stick to the crypto mark community and also taking part in the weekly token distribution. the most interesting part of this event is that the team coordinators are working hard professionally without any compromise to making sure that every participant gets his or her due tokens well calculated, kudos and bravo to the entire team of the crypto mark. keep the great work up and never relent in doing what is right at every pointing time. remain focus and blessed.
Activity: 52
January 29, 2018, 04:18:49 PM
As I see, Telegram really has the most richest discussions. Don't know if it's good or not, but anyway that's true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
January 28, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.

This is great news, but we dont know is this official ann? If costs of transaction decrease to zero (0) this project will have huge potential in 2018, after listing on exchange which will be great. Definitely dev. team works hard and the results will make Crypto Mark great again. Looking forward for official announcement about this move to different ZERO cost platform! Great job!
Activity: 13
January 28, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
Very happy to have found Crypto-Mark and becoming a part of the community. The distribution of the token by having 85% given to active community members in Airdrops and Bounties, marries up to my ideology of how the world and societies were meant to be. I will be spreading the name of Crypto-Mark to be the path to achieving the coins objective Smiley
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Do You have the plans, organization of bounty with the office?

Why do we really need a bounty ? we kind of have one already!!! Weekly distribution campaign? are you not a part of that yet? IF you're not you are missing a big time,  I suggest you start right away mate. check out  - http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/

May this project surpass whatever challenges lies ahead. Wishing all the very best for each and every one.
Amazing project! Smiley
All the best...

Guys as newbies you MUST be very careful about your posts, Please always try to make over 60 characters high quality pots, and try to make them at least two sentences long, because Forum moderators are examining newbie accounts thoroughtly, they do not treat lightly to "good luck" "amazing project" "wish you success" type of posts. So think about that please,
Activity: 196
January 27, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
The Crypto Mark is a cryptocurrency, which is based on the Ethereum platform and ERC-20 compliant. It is set to guarantee the stability of its value over time.
Activity: 48
January 27, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
Amazing project! Smiley
All the best...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
awesome project and new innovation,. but i want read road map ,. project

There is a (simple) Roadmap on page 12 in the Whitepaper.
Up to now the Team is on schedule. New Teammembers were nominated and Exchenges were contacted, to list Crypto Mark.
Activity: 40
January 24, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
May this project surpass whatever challenges lies ahead. Wishing all the very best for each and every one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
January 24, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
Do You have the plans, organization of bounty with the office?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
awesome project and new innovation,. but i want read road map ,. project
Activity: 9
January 24, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
 This project has great ideas coming from a great team! Good luck!
Activity: 81
January 24, 2018, 02:52:55 AM
How is the distribution? is it direct to our ETH address? or it is at cryptomark account?

Hi vickx89.
Your rewards will be on a vesting account which is currently off the blockchain. The accounts are visible here:http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting/

You can request a payout at any time - the coins will then paid to your ETH address in your profile. However, they will no receive interest then anymore. Weekly interest was 8.6% last week so I would not recommend this option unless you wanted to sell.
If you have any more questions, just let me know.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 321
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
How is the distribution? is it direct to our ETH address? or it is at cryptomark account?
January 23, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
This is great. I just received my week 3 distribution reward.  Thank you.

You are welcome. Keep it up - from next week on you will also receive interest until the rest of the year!
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
This is great. I just received my week 3 distribution reward.  Thank you.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
an interesting project I will be happy to participate in
Activity: 90
January 23, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
My efforts in the previous round of Airdrop were rewarded and I received 500 tokens. I hope that in this round, developers will please me the same. The project promises to be very, very good. Let's support it in social networks.  Wink

To be precise, the participants in the last week's distribution received each 5000 CTM !
January 23, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
Hi Atronax,

we will work on that, but at the moment we have to wait until the SMTs become available and we would not like to hop around too much.
As for the website, at the moment there are no plans for a https site, but we can look into this.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Pages:
Jump to: