Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 13. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
So, we need send manual requests to transfer tokens? As I can not find any button to do so. If it's so, I'd like to have more control over website account. Are there any plans for these changes? As well as security updates?

Hi atronax,

you are right, at the moment you need to issue a manual request to get the tokens transferred. I think that this is not a security issue - if you would request them and we would not send them, you would for sure write about this, complain in the public and the whole project would be damaged. So there is no incentive for the dev team to do something like this.

Nonetheless, I agree that this is not a 100% great solution. However, the only alternative we would have at the moment would be to transfer the tokens to a smart contract, which you could unlock with your private key. However, the problem is that the Ethereum blockchain is so congested and that transactions are expensive.

Our preferred solution at the moment is to move the vesting accounts to another blockchain, which you have full control over and which does not cost any transfer fees. We are looking at the steam blockchain. However, the so called smart media tokens will only become available in a few weeks.

Does that answer your question?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Thanks for answering.

If it takes few weeks to achieve, let it be so. This is really important. We should have full access to our tokens and reasonable protection of them. It would be amazing to have separated full-featured blockchain, but I know it is dreams. Hope, just for now.

As for security, I meant website. Are there any plans to move to secured protocol?
Activity: 81
January 23, 2018, 01:18:48 AM
Hi Dev, Can I still join the week 4 campaign?

Hi Johnnie18,
of course, you can join at any time. You will find the rules for the campaign on our website. There is 5 weekly tasks to complete, which are not difficult to do.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
My efforts in the previous round of Airdrop were rewarded and I received 500 tokens. I hope that in this round, developers will please me the same. The project promises to be very, very good. Let's support it in social networks.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 05:36:40 PM
Hi Dev, Can I still join the week 4 campaign?
January 22, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.

Hi 9tails,

welcome to Crypto Mark. If you are interested please check out the distribution rewards on our website.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 22, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
  It has been a very rewarding moment with the crypto mark coin company. no crypto could reward her promoters and supporters more than the crypto mark do. this is the 4th week in January 2018 and the crypto mark is not tired in making her free token distribution. therefore this is a call to everyone who has not joined the crypto mark airdrop to come now and join while you can still get free thousands of coins freely distributed by the crypto mark company weekly. please friend, stop procasting and join crypto mark air drop distribution today. let's make the mark great again. this is a wonderful coin you can never afford to miss.
Activity: 90
January 21, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
Yes. The developer sees to it that Crypto Mark would develop as a great coin slowly but surely. Various campaigns have already started to encourage members to share their ideas that would create awareness about the community.

Is there any need for graphic design help? My wife is a graphic designer with 15 years experience and would love to help with the design of the website, signatures, logos, etc. if there is any need for such.

That's great to know Pachoo9 ! Any type of engagement, especially from a professional will be greatly appreciated when things will have to be done and produced on time. Thank you for this information, Crypto Mark will get back to you when those issues become hot.

In the meanwhile don't hesitate to join the Let's make stickers ! Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest. You can as well create bitcointalk signatures, check this post above for more details.
January 21, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Yes. The developer sees to it that Crypto Mark would develop as a great coin slowly but surely. Various campaigns have already started to encourage members to share their ideas that would create awareness about the community.

Is there any need for graphic design help? My wife is a graphic designer with 15 years experience and would love to help with the design of the website, signatures, logos, etc. if there is any need for such.

Hi Pachoo,

thank you for the offer. Maybe she would like to participate in the sticker contest?
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/community/?view=thread&id=230&part=1#postid-917

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 21, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
The project is booming, which can not but rejoice. The idea itself is as good as its initial implementation. Roll Eyes

Activity: 90
January 20, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
Thank you 3ooCox for this nice signature! Love it.
If anybody else want to do this as well:

Go to: https://bitbin.it/vN3Fe5KL/ and copy paste the text
Go to your profile, on the left hand side you will find under Modify Profile: Forum profile information. Just paste the text into the signature field.

Thank you very much again for creating this 3ooCox!
Anything for Crypto Mark !

Here are the details about signatures for different ranks if anyone would like to setup a signature fitting the current rank.
Is there an information available about the maximum signature lengths for all the btt ranks ? I can't find those details on the btt forum.
For the 'member' rank it seems to be Max 4000. What about newbie, jr. member, full member, etc ?
Perhaps the allowed signature styling should change with activity score / membergroup. Like:
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 40 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 100 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Then newbies will be less effective advertisers, which would hopefully significantly reduce the incentive for low-content posts. And when people become capable of effectively advertising through their signatures, they'll have invested a lot of time into their accounts, and they won't risk being banned by spamming.

As we have previously discussed, a signature bounty will be announced and before that a signature typographic contest. So those who would like to participate, you can start polishing your own signature proposition.

Stick to this general rule : make a signature for your rank and set it in the profile. To participate you have to leave at least 5 original and meaningful posts in the Crypto Mark btt thread, each post containing at least 50 words.

More details will be announced soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 07:12:38 PM
The project is booming, which can not but rejoice. The idea itself is as good as its initial implementation. Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
January 20, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
the crypto mark community is growing slowly, new participants are added each week. Super active members, active members, observer members, all around a crypto that will unfold its wings when it is ripe
January 20, 2018, 07:08:12 AM
So, we need send manual requests to transfer tokens? As I can not find any button to do so. If it's so, I'd like to have more control over website account. Are there any plans for these changes? As well as security updates?

Hi atronax,

you are right, at the moment you need to issue a manual request to get the tokens transferred. I think that this is not a security issue - if you would request them and we would not send them, you would for sure write about this, complain in the public and the whole project would be damaged. So there is no incentive for the dev team to do something like this.

Nonetheless, I agree that this is not a 100% great solution. However, the only alternative we would have at the moment would be to transfer the tokens to a smart contract, which you could unlock with your private key. However, the problem is that the Ethereum blockchain is so congested and that transactions are expensive.

Our preferred solution at the moment is to move the vesting accounts to another blockchain, which you have full control over and which does not cost any transfer fees. We are looking at the steam blockchain. However, the so called smart media tokens will only become available in a few weeks.

Does that answer your question?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 125
January 20, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
Activity: 118
January 20, 2018, 02:50:34 AM
This is a wonderful project. Creating awareness for one year by building a strong community will bring about mass adoption. This project is already a success
. Nice job dev and team
Activity: 294
January 19, 2018, 08:57:37 AM
Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.

oh cool, so it's sort of like a bank savings account.  Token balance can we viewed here:

http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting/
Thanks, but I think the personnel office would be more convenient, I hope the developers will consider my wishes)

Why do we need a personal office when we get to see everything happening there at once ? all the members accounts , their progress ,it's like a little friendly competition there too. and also vesting accounts gives you an INTEREST don't forget that. So as far as I'm concerned, Vesting accounts concept is a better one than a personal office.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
January 19, 2018, 05:34:18 AM
This project have great future. Market cap of only 81M is perfect strong positioning on market. Second great thing is that developers are not selling this token it isnt like fake ICOs! They give it for free, for your contribution to project which is very nice. Devs will took 15% of total supply that guarantee they will give its maximum in future developing of this token, because they will make more value for them too. My opinion is this will skyrocket if hit some of major exchanges! I will support this project for sure! keep going developers!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
January 17, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.

oh cool, so it's sort of like a bank savings account.  Token balance can we viewed here:

http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting/
Thanks, but I think the personnel office would be more convenient, I hope the developers will consider my wishes)
Activity: 40
January 17, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
More power to this project! This cryptocurrency grew over 12 percent to $0,046048 according to news.
Pages:
Jump to: