Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 14. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
I received my first bounty for Week 2.  Thank you very much.  Submitting my completion for week 3 bounty now.

good to have you on board, bitcoinclickers!
If you have any questions, please just let us know.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
I received my first bounty for Week 2.  Thank you very much.  Submitting my completion for week 3 bounty now.
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.

oh cool, so it's sort of like a bank savings account.  Token balance can we viewed here:

http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting/
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
I just registered for this airdrop. I will go back later and read through this thread (can't today, am at work right now lol) but just a quick question. Does this coin have an ICO planned or are all the coins being distributed via airdrops? From a cursory glance, it looks like they will just be airdrops. Is that correct?

Up to now is no ICO planned. Over 80% of the Coins will be distributed by airdrops.
Crypto Mark needs the support of the community to grow, so share the website, telegram channel or twitter with your friends.
January 15, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
Interesting project, will try to join the forum and participate to be involved too. Smiley

Hi henglibr,

welcome to the Crypto Mark project. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
copper member
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
Interesting project, will try to join the forum and participate to be involved too. Smiley
Activity: 52
January 15, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

the crypot mark has really gone to a long mile in achieving success in the cryptocurrency market, and this is the reason the crypto mark has continue in circulating and giving away thousands of free crytpo mark tokens in the airdrop activities. the crypto mark is rgarded as one among the many thousands of the cryptocurrencies with great value and bright future. crypto mark will be used by shops and rich investors for making payment of purchased goods and services. the success of the crypto mark has been possible by her unique professional team and high esteemed quality community. the crypto mark is growing gradually with the different interesting activities going on in the crypto mark community and this is the more reason the crypto mark has attracted a lot of interest by people from all parts of the world. really everyone needs the crypto mark coins as this will help in achieving financial transformation, leveraging the poor masses to become rich without much stress and toiling, and it is pleasing to state categorically that crypto mark has made lots of history in transforming the lives of many. the crypto mark has giving away free tokens therefore making people rich, and at the moment you can still be a part of this. really it is not late with the crypto mark, untill the end of 2018, the crypto mark company will continue in her free airdrop.come now and join crypto mark you will be happy you did.
January 14, 2018, 03:09:06 AM
Thank you 3ooCox for this nice signature! Love it.
If anybody else want to do this as well:

Go to: https://bitbin.it/vN3Fe5KL/ and copy paste the text
Go to your profile, on the left hand side you will find under Modify Profile: Forum profile information. Just paste the text into the signature field.

Thank you very much again for creating this 3ooCox!
January 13, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
Crypto mark best free token sale ever

If anyone has been still wondering, listen to javidlone !
I'll add that in my signature until I create a bit more sophsiticated graphic.

Hi 3ooCox,

how can I steal you lovely signature?
Loving it!
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
January 13, 2018, 05:09:46 PM
There is a rested Botton in steam. It looks like an arrow in a squared circle... Just click that and it will be sent to all your followers.

For the Steemit bounty task, but re-steem, you mean just to copy and paste the entirety of the crypto-mark post to your own account as a post?
Activity: 350
January 13, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
For the Steemit bounty task, but re-steem, you mean just to copy and paste the entirety of the crypto-mark post to your own account as a post?
Activity: 30
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 13, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
The Crypto Mark community is slowly but surely creating awareness already. It focuses right now on member's quality over quantity. Creating a solid community that supports and actively participates in its project.
Activity: 294
January 13, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

This is so true on so many levels. This is THE best project I've participated so far, and pretty sure it will be the best too. Specially because the less number of token release than most of the new tokens, 82Mil total tokes has a unlimited potential.

One thing we should more focus on is getting more people attracted, When this is told to someone, "Hey, there's a new token you can earn for free doing some small tasks, No ICO, they are not selling tokens, members of the community can claim them for free" Some people start to think it's not " legit " , because Crypto Mark don't Sell like all the other tokens, well it takes some time to make them realize the greatness of the project...

Some people are really lazy to do few tasks a week, but they'll probably be too late when understand the potential. but Crypto mark distribution system gives them a great chance to collect a reasonable amount of tokens too. So it's kind of awesome...

Hopefully the community will grow very strongly this year. and Mark will be great!!!
January 12, 2018, 04:19:12 PM
Welcome dscrugham!

I think this could be a fantastic cryptocurrency. When you build a strong community like this you will do well. I am a believer and thank you for letting me participate!
Activity: 1
January 12, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
I think this could be a fantastic cryptocurrency. When you build a strong community like this you will do well. I am a believer and thank you for letting me participate!
Activity: 11
January 11, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
great idea
Activity: 90
January 11, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

If anyone has been still wondering, listen to javidlone !
I'll add that in my signature until I create a bit more sophsiticated graphic.
Activity: 90
January 11, 2018, 07:25:17 PM
Event announcement

Let's make stickers ! Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

Three rules :

• Crypto Mark logotype can cover maximum 25% of artwork's surface.
  • Once created (you can submit multiple stickers), the artwork/s should be immediately posted on Crypto Mark forum – only stickers posted there will count.
    Respecting this registration rule is important as that’s how you sign your work as the author. Lost stickers won’t count / Links from other sources wont count
  • At this point you become Crypto Bansky - Pick your best sticker and stick it anywhere.

Submissions and eligibility for the award

The stickers will be awarded according to accumulated likes and positive opinions on social media or any place on the web.

> Each feedback counts 1 point. All counts : likes / retweets / votes / mentions on forums, chat channels, any remark, even negative, anywhere.

> Each submitted sticker counts 3 points.

The participants will be responsible for counting points and for the submission of total amount of points collected. Every point will have to be back-referenced with links or screen shots showing that the feedback given belongs to the mentioned sticker.

Only the sum of points with valid links will count as the final score after the contest is over.

Important : Please add feedback links by editing your first post (rule number 2) to make tracking of your points easier and to avoid this topic turn into mashed potatoes full of replies.

Awards

Authors with highest score will be ranked according to this table :
  • two 1st places : 2 x 3000 CTM
  • two 2nd places : 2 x 2000 CTM
  • two 3rd places : 2 x 1000 CTM
  • 500 CTM for all the authors who join the contest are not placed in the top 6

The awards will be staked in vesting accounts or transfered to wallets. It is up to you to decide how would you like to collect your CTM.

Questions & Answers
Please post any questions in Qustions & Answers / Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

For more details and submission information visit Crypto Mark forum.

Hi 3ooCox, I would like to join to this contest. I will join. But it is my first time of doing stickers. What are these stickers? Where are we going to use these stickers? I would like to see examples of the stickers, do you have some examples? Will it be used for telegram?

Speaking of Telegram, I think it is a great place for us to build the Crypto Mark Community so I made the initiative of creating our very own Telegram Channel. You can find it here in this link:

https://t.me/joinchat/CtV9fQ_d_vvO-P3s23vl2w

I am willing to hand this community over to the devs. (or you can make me the community manager as well, I am very willing to do that)

Hi again !

You will find all the answers on the forum. See the Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest. There you have all the details about the contest and the stickers. They will be used for Crypto Mark's promotion, today on the web and to manifest this fantastic currency on public places and streets in years to come. There is a sticker example in the topic, but you are free to create any kind of sticker - just think about it as something cool you can stick on the wall, bench, gas station on the back of your boss  Grin

Please, check the situation about your Crypto Mark channel with the team admin in the telegram group. Your initiative is great ! Discuss about it with Crypto_Mark2017.
Activity: 20
January 11, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
The idea of own stickers for the promotion of our favorite project was in the air - it’s something all the  fan Telegram groups will do to support and promote their project or team or whatever. And even being another bounty of the crypto currency distribution, it’s different from others in the way it’s organized. I guess, this creative approach of the dev is what makes CM our favorite crypto project among others we can be involved in. What makes it outstanding and gives us faith and trust in the success of the whole idea of making the Mark great again. Maybe I even try to take part in the event, though I’m totally dumb design wise. I have no doubt there will be cool, funny, creative and motivational stickers. What I have in mind concerning this event... the contest may stay the contest and the winners should get their rewards respectively, but there will be several sets of stickers and there will be the best in every set, I believe, even in those that will not make to top. I think we could compile a final set of “official” stickers from some of them afterwards. It can be done by additional voting and even some “people’s choice award” for the authors. What do you think, dear colleagues?
As always, I remind to the Russian-speakers to join vk.com/cryptomark to like and share and invite more friends.
Pages:
Jump to: