Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 18. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 01:42:31 AM
bitcon.de is also a market place for ETH, it's where I bought my first ETH.

You are right. I bought my first bitcoin there and exchanged it to ETH somewhere else because I thought that they do not sell Ether. But they do now (and maybe even back then and I just did no see it...), you are right...
Activity: 90
December 11, 2017, 07:37:28 PM
christogonus, could you please be polite, edit your post and use low-CAPS ?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 05:13:46 PM
IT IS NO NEW NEWS THAT THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTR HAS EMERGED TO MAKE A GREATER TRANSFORMATION TO THE ENTIRE WORLD AND THE CRYPTO MARK IS TAKING A HUGE PART IN THESE TRANSFORMATION ACTIVITIES. MANY PEOPLE HAVE INITIALLY BEEN SKEPTICAL ABOUT INVESTING IN THE FIRST EMERGED CRYPTOCURRENCY WHICH IS THE BITCOIN IN 2009, AND NOW MANY ARE LOOKING FOR EVEN A WAY OF GETTING ONE SINGLE BITCOIN OR SOME SATOSHI IN THEIR BLOCK CHAIN WALLET. TODAY THIS IS A LIKELY CASE WITH THE EMERGENCE OF THE CRYPTO MARK, HERE BY GIVING AWAY FREE THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF CMT (CRYPTO MARK TOKEN) TO AS MANY AS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE GRABBING THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, AND WITH TIME A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET JOINED THE CRYPTO MARK PROJECT INITIATIVE WILL LATER REGRET NOT BEING A PART OF CRYPTO MARK. AND IN ORDER TO HELP CIRCULATE THIS LIFE TRANSFORMING OPPORTUNITY WITH CRYPTO MARK, I HEREBY WRITE THIS TO LET YOU THAT IS READING MESSAGE THAT CRYPTO MARK HAS COME TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS AND THIS IS A UNIQUE CHANCE FOR YOU, WAIT NO MORE, BECAUSE DELAY MAY LEAD TO HAD I KNOW. CRYPTO MARK IS THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY YOU CAN EVER THINK OF BECAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT CRYPTO MARK IS UNIQUE AND SUPERB. AS I TALK TO YOU, I THINK NOTHING BUT THE CRYPTO MARK, BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A MILLIONAIRE FOR HAVING CRYPTO MARK TOKENS. THE CRYPTO MARK IS THE WAY. THINK OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM, THINK OF CRYPTO MARK.

December 11, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
bitcon.de is also a market place for ETH, it's where I bought my first ETH.
December 11, 2017, 03:59:29 PM
As there has been the suggestion a couple of times:
We also think that we need use cases. We have agreed with a first online store that they will partially accept Crypto Mark.
The technical side is still a bit compensated - can any of you give a hint for a good solution on how to accept ERC-20 tokens?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Guys, try to send a request also to bitcoin.de ; It would be a smart thing to do. See what they have to say. Might turn out as a very fruitful cooperation. If they refuse they will be knocking their heads on the wall this time next year.

I am not sure they can help their. They operate a platform to buy bitcoin - they do not even ETH at this moment in time. Is there any standard solution out there?
December 11, 2017, 02:32:38 PM
We also think that we need use cases. We have agreed with a first online store that they will partially accept Crypto Mark.
The technical side is still a bit compensated - can any of you give a hint for a good solution on how to accept ERC-20 tokens?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Guys, try to send a request also to bitcoin.de ; It would be a smart thing to do. See what they have to say. Might turn out as a very fruitful cooperation. If they refuse they will be knocking their heads on the wall this time next year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 02:24:12 PM
The riddle was the best and funniest airdrop campaign ever.

I think that the next riddle should have more questions about the project Crypto Mark.
December 11, 2017, 02:22:34 PM
I think, we need  stores that accept Crypto Mark.

... attaching the flow of the topic addressing that issue on Crypto Mark forum.
Activity: 52
December 11, 2017, 01:36:07 PM
Have one idea for another riddle, want to write it here also
This riddle can be called "What state of Germany do we keep in mind?". We make some typos on the site on different pages (maybe, in official forum posts/bitcointalk thread also?). The first letters of all the words with typos create the anagram of the state we keep in mind. Then all user should do is to write it in the separate topic on this forum and receive his reward (as we will definitely see who was the first). And no edits or multiple answers will be allowed for more fairness.

sort of like an easter egg hunt type of deal? 

If the purpose is to increase exposure and chatter, a simple way would be to start a bounty based on post counts.  10 posts = xx amount and incrementally increase it as you post more.  Goes without saying, posts will have to be quality posts and not just a word or two. 

My initial idea was that users will get more in the details of the project while searching for typos. So they should read almost all the site pages and information posted before finding all of them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
December 11, 2017, 01:34:33 PM
Indeed, the project has the potential to make the Mark great again. The event (Advent calendar) that it is holding right now is creating awareness about the Cryto-Mark token.
Activity: 166
December 11, 2017, 08:18:46 AM
I think the social marketing for this project is going well. It is working to build a relatively small but dedicated community. A solid foundation for future growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 11, 2017, 05:22:41 AM
Here's 3 approaches you could use:

In your first contract (contract A), you could add code that upon a transfer to an approved contract (B), you could make a delegate call to contract (B) to do something, and you could pass any information you have from contract A.

You could make a dApp that listens for the Transfer event on contract A, and then makes a transaction request to contract B to do something.

You could do similar to #2 except listen for the Approved event on A and then call the transfer on A yourself to ensure you transfer the token(s) to any address you want and also make a call to B to do whatever functionality you want there also.

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
December 11, 2017, 03:59:29 AM

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 03:15:16 AM
I think this coin will become successful soon. I will support and share it to my friends. it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.Just give it time.the main thing that the team was a success and carried out their plans.
Activity: 98
December 11, 2017, 02:46:23 AM
As I’ve promised, I’ll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere about Crypto Mark.
I will continue to prove my devotion as fan and supporter, trying to make your project well known every day.
I wish you all the possible LUCK!

LET’S MAKE THE MARK GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 10:56:40 PM
I'm the member in  Crypto Mark forum, looking forward everyone will be able to join this forum and helping everyone have a good life.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
December 10, 2017, 06:37:52 PM
I have never view funnier way to gather community than Crypto mark did it! Very good job you have done with Advent calendar! Of course this project is great because all coins will be given to us, spectators non will be sold for money which is rare in today crypto world! By the way this is German project so I think it have very quality start and bright future. At the moment they are gathering and creating strong community after that project will take it to a next level. I predict it have very bright future!
Activity: 20
December 10, 2017, 05:39:45 PM
If you didn’t join the advent calendar - you lose a lot of fun. The chase for the private key to the wallet with reward was a rush of adrenaline! Besides, it was educational also - you got to learn a lot of things about Germany and good old DM. I’ve seen other airdrops and maybe there is no much hype here, but there is a lot of devotion, creativity and fun. I’m really glad that I came across this project and am thankful to the team. I expect to stay with the crypto-Mark as long as possible, and wish good luck to the team and participants
Activity: 62
December 10, 2017, 05:30:31 PM
I think, we need  stores that accept Crypto Mark.
Activity: 350
December 10, 2017, 03:40:43 PM
Have one idea for another riddle, want to write it here also
This riddle can be called "What state of Germany do we keep in mind?". We make some typos on the site on different pages (maybe, in official forum posts/bitcointalk thread also?). The first letters of all the words with typos create the anagram of the state we keep in mind. Then all user should do is to write it in the separate topic on this forum and receive his reward (as we will definitely see who was the first). And no edits or multiple answers will be allowed for more fairness.

sort of like an easter egg hunt type of deal? 

If the purpose is to increase exposure and chatter, a simple way would be to start a bounty based on post counts.  10 posts = xx amount and incrementally increase it as you post more.  Goes without saying, posts will have to be quality posts and not just a word or two. 
Pages:
Jump to: