Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 19. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
Have one idea for another riddle, want to write it here also
This riddle can be called "What state of Germany do we keep in mind?". We make some typos on the site on different pages (maybe, in official forum posts/bitcointalk thread also?). The first letters of all the words with typos create the anagram of the state we keep in mind. Then all user should do is to write it in the separate topic on this forum and receive his reward (as we will definitely see who was the first). And no edits or multiple answers will be allowed for more fairness.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 04:23:14 PM
don't forget calendar event get free cryto mark  Shocked 
Activity: 31
December 07, 2017, 04:30:57 PM
Hi to all. I want to announce that I liked the action of coin developers on St. Nicholas Day. Everyone who honors Nicholas, he brought several coins. I am very happy.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 04:09:52 PM
The Crypto Mark has all the chances to become a successful currency, after all the German Mark was highly appreciate. To say nothing about the fact that there is also a nostalgia involved, many German people regret it and wish it wasn`t replaced with Euro (just like Danish Krone was kept even if Denmark is part of European Union). Also, Crypto Mark already has a large community and the project seems on the right track.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
Interesting project and seems very solid by the looks of it. You can't go wrong with a German project Cool
December 07, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

THE CRYPTO MARK, A HUGE SUCCESS.

THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY IS RAPIDLY GROWING EVEN HIGHER THAN THE JP MORGAN. INCREASING THE INTEREST OF MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD TO JOINING THE CRYPTO MARK. REALLY THE CRYPTO MARK HAS GREATLY MARK A HUGE SUCCESS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IT DECLARED OPEN IT'S GREAT PROJECT INTO CRYPTOCURRENCY.  JUST LOOK AROUND, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE CRYPTO MARK IS DIFFERENT IN ITS BUSINESS STRATEGIES AND MODE OF OPERATIONS, AND THIS HAS GIVEN THE COMPANY MUCH RECOMMENDATION FROM THE MANY THOUSANDS OF INVESTORS AND CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. THE CYPTO MARK IS A HUGE SUCCESS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE DOING GREAT WORKS UNTILL IT'S FINAL GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. TO THE MANY NUMBER OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE CONSIDERING THE CRYPTOCURRENCY COMPANY TO INVEST IN OR TRUST, I AM HEREBY RECOMMENDING THE CRYPTO MARK TO YOU. THIS CRYPTO MARK WILL BE MUCH VALUED FOR IT'S RATE AND VALUE IN THE COIN MARKET. SO COME NOW AND ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS THAT THE CRYPTO MARK HAS TO OFFER HER CLINETS AND INVESTORS. LONG LIVE CRYPTO MARK AND LONG LIVE THE COIN MARKET. THE FUTURE IS REALLY VERY BRIGHT.
Activity: 103
December 07, 2017, 03:14:17 PM
Exclusive Coin and much Ideas for the Future. At this Moment, i like your Advent Calender. Every Day different Tasks to do. Some easy and some tricky. Makes really fun! Smiley
December 07, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

So what can I say? Project is getting me interested in! Wish the Advent Calendar would last forever Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 07, 2017, 02:50:18 PM
This project searching good i'm interested.  Will follow it. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
Activity: 28
December 07, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

it's an endurance race to post on bitcointalk, but since you're reading me it's that I've succeeded. All efforts for a community that rewards efforts: Crypto Mark
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 02:22:37 PM
Normally you should not open the advent calendar doors early, but tomorrow's event is so much fun that we cannot keep it for us anymore. It was originally meant for today anyway, but we had to delay it by one day as the Cryptokitties had congested the Ethereum blockchain too much...
The event on the 8th of December is a lot of fun and very lucrative - one lucky user who will get 10,000 Crypto Mark.
Here is how it works:
We have transferred 10,000 Crypto Mark and a small amount of ETH to the following address:
0x6BB3bC127A5856eA803d153B9A1BA5Ed3400dA19
Your task is now to find out the private key which gives you access to the wallet.
To be able to participate in the event we kindly ask you to fulfil two tasks:
1.) Write two quality posts in our forum on www.Crypto-mark.com
2.) Become a member of and write something valuable in our telegram channel: https://t.me/crypto_mark
All users which have fulfilled these tasks will get access to a special area of the forum, which contains 12 questions. Access to the questions will be open at some time on the 9th of December.
The answers to these 12 questions combined give you the private key to the address. Then all you have to do is hurry and transfer the Crypto Mark to your own account before somebody else is quicker than you.
Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Good luck to you all. 

As usual, the form will be available in our advent calendar on www.crypto-mark.com

That will be funny. Cheesy
Good luck to all participants.

Great idea with the Advent calendar.

Great Job Crypto-Mark Team!

Thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
December 07, 2017, 12:49:25 PM
Returning the glory of the good old Mark, a currency which was known for its strength for many decades, but which has been replaced by the Euro.
This time in the form the Crypto Mark. An ERC-20 token, with all the features a strong and stable currency needs. Very nice concept for the project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
December 07, 2017, 12:46:52 PM
Returning the glory of the good old Mark, a currency which was known for its strength for many decades, but which has been replaced by the Euro.
This time in the form the Crypto Mark. An ERC-20 token, with all the features a strong and stable currency needs. Very nice concept for the project!
Activity: 81
December 07, 2017, 12:40:23 PM
Normally you should not open the advent calendar doors early, but tomorrow's event is so much fun that we cannot keep it for us anymore. It was originally meant for today anyway, but we had to delay it by one day as the Cryptokitties had congested the Ethereum blockchain too much...
The event on the 8th of December is a lot of fun and very lucrative - one lucky user who will get 10,000 Crypto Mark.
Here is how it works:
We have transferred 10,000 Crypto Mark and a small amount of ETH to the following address:
0x6BB3bC127A5856eA803d153B9A1BA5Ed3400dA19
Your task is now to find out the private key which gives you access to the wallet.
To be able to participate in the event we kindly ask you to fulfil two tasks:
1.) Write two quality posts in our forum on www.Crypto-mark.com
2.) Become a member of and write something valuable in our telegram channel: https://t.me/crypto_mark
All users which have fulfilled these tasks will get access to a special area of the forum, which contains 12 questions. Access to the questions will be open at some time on the 9th of December.
The answers to these 12 questions combined give you the private key to the address. Then all you have to do is hurry and transfer the Crypto Mark to your own account before somebody else is quicker than you.
Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Good luck to you all. 

As usual, the form will be available in our advent calendar on www.crypto-mark.com
Activity: 350
December 07, 2017, 10:02:02 AM
Fun airdrop to participate in, but there's a letter missing in bitcointalk link on the form. 
Activity: 98
December 07, 2017, 09:43:32 AM
I like very much this unique project! Amazing project! Congratulations!
This project is very good for the future. Very professional and a great idea. I really love this project! I'm happy to be a small and humble part of it. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 90
December 07, 2017, 07:36:46 AM
I'm Haug who is also a member in Crypto Mark, hope everyuser here would pay more attention to this coin!

Exactly !

Spotted an undiscovered gem ? What would be your reaction ?
Leave it right there / Put it right in my pocket

You don't usually leave a coin or a bank-note on the ground, do you ? Well \ so \ then \ with crypto-mark is the same. It's like a gem !
get-crypto-mark-for-free

Make the Mark great again !
Activity: 70
December 07, 2017, 04:45:14 AM
I'm Haug who is also a member in Crypto Mark, hope everyuser here would pay more attention to this coin!
Activity: 81
December 07, 2017, 03:11:13 AM
We will pay out right after Christmas the whole bounty from the advent calendar event.
Activity: 80
December 06, 2017, 06:55:04 PM
When you aer start paying out the free Crypto Mark ?
Username: marcusgarvey
Pages:
Jump to: