Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market demand is increasing - page 5. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
May 16, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
I believe the demand will keep increasing as the blockchain technology penetrates into our lives more and more. Economic crises and cataclysms may also be good catalysts.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
Thanks to the haters LOL. They did negative publicity for us that turned out to be positive Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
It is really expected to happen, that as the time goes by, cryptomarket demand will eventually increase because the influence is moving everyday. Every crypto users and supporters are spreading its influence from one person to another, therefore it will really end up to reaching the increase of demands in the market. Bottomline, influence is spreading everyday that will cause increase of demands
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 16, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

I also noticed that the demand of the cryptocurrency are increasing and that is because the prices are now green into the market and when that goes green it means that there are a lot more people who are buying rather than selling because bitcoins volatility and all the cryptocurrency depends on the demands of  them. And that is a great investment for us because whenever the value is rising it is great to buy because your money will also rise and then sell.it when it becomes.stable because they might fall the next time because other people.sells too.
The crypto world is in a 50, 50 zones where there are equal chances either the price goes high or down that is unpredictable and the estimation about the price is also in a pivoted stage. In this stage we should wait for a little time if the price is going up then we are allowed to take our decisions. The market is stable and we can invest without any pressure but for long term.
It is not 50/50 to be honest because the chance for the market to move up and down is unpredictable and we cannot estimate how much percentage is gonna be the up and down because there are still manipulation that can happen which can make your percentage false and that is why it is a very high risk type of investment or field to get in.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 16, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

I also noticed that the demand of the cryptocurrency are increasing and that is because the prices are now green into the market and when that goes green it means that there are a lot more people who are buying rather than selling because bitcoins volatility and all the cryptocurrency depends on the demands of  them. And that is a great investment for us because whenever the value is rising it is great to buy because your money will also rise and then sell.it when it becomes.stable because they might fall the next time because other people.sells too.
The crypto world is in a 50, 50 zones where there are equal chances either the price goes high or down that is unpredictable and the estimation about the price is also in a pivoted stage. In this stage we should wait for a little time if the price is going up then we are allowed to take our decisions. The market is stable and we can invest without any pressure but for long term.
Activity: 429
May 15, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
Well I agree on that it is really a good news for us that has really save a Lot of crypto coin becaus rid the price rise and pump we can really sell our saved  crypto coin and gain a huge amount of profit I believe that many people wanted to invest in crypto coin because it is really amazing and it really give us a huge profit.
That is a good advice. Increasing demand for crypto indicates that crypto growth is better and has a good future prospect. High demand will affect price to rise but must be treated and monitored carefully. Buyers or investors outside use it to speculate for getting big future profit. This may cause price to fluctuate up and down sharply. Investors will expect high profit from this fluctuation and also must be cautious to anticipate investment risk if price drops lower and lower.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is a Big Momentum for all crypto lover.  And obviously crypto market will be coming With recovery. Investors are Increasing their Faith level and this is our power and the market will be a stable price.

This is to prove that despite all odds the cryptocurrency was facing at the first quarter of 2018, still it was already up into making its demand to rise up into action wherein after all doubts, people are now realizing the essence and importance of the cryptocurrency existence nowadays. Well, the rise of the demand will just totally mean that it was already pretty playing good that it was already slowly getting acceptable so it would not be hard anymore making its popularity rise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

This is the result of the hard work of all Crypto currencies enthusiast that who keeps supporting, sharing and promoting about Crypto investments that it become more popular and famous all over the world in which it will attract more investors to join the investments resulting to the real demand is now increasing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

I will agree to this and also that as at now the market stability is allowing entry for previously doubtful intending Investors. With this feat achieved, I do believe that a high demand of the Cryptocurrency markets will be inevitable. We are ready and it is worth the wait.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
Good news for south korea , might turn bad for the WEST..

Early adopters might benefit from the increasing demand... And government in the WEST is confused about crypto regulation...
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 15, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is a Big Momentum for all crypto lover.  And obviously crypto market will be coming With recovery. Investors are Increasing their Faith level and this is our power and the market will be a stable price.

It eventually will lead to this as there is no other logical conclusion. The world will eventually shift to something digital and something as robust as a cryptocurrency with a blockchain. The benefits are quite useful and will change how we use money. The times must shift to something much more reliable than the fiat of today. But it isn't perfect, but we will surely reach a point of perfect adoption someday.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
I think that the fact that the market is recovering is difficult to deny. In my opinion, prices will increase soon and traders will be able to earn money. As for me,  I am considering crypto market in order to know for sure how to gain profit without taking risks
Activity: 361
May 15, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
The crypto market demand is increasing very fast because the usability of the coin is getting familiarizing to the public and the day to day demand is increasing.The bitcoin followed by lots of alternative coins are arrived in the market.The bitcoin and the alternative coins are getting familiarized by the public world wide and its demand is growing considerably.The popularity of the bitcoins and alt coins are increasing day by day .Mostly the crypto currencies are used by the young educated mass and the business community only.When the people are getting educated the crypto currency demand will definitely be increasing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
It's a very good news for cryptocurrencies. south-Korea made a good decision. Cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is good for all crypto lover.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
May 15, 2018, 12:19:19 PM
I believe that the situation on the market is getting more stable and whenever the bitcoin's value gets to its resistance line it will start to increase again step by step.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 11:51:24 AM
I think it is the outcome of our works, we keep supporting and promoting cryptocurrency in others. I believe that many people will become interested to cryptocurrencies because of its incentives. I believe that the demand will continue to increase because cryptocurrencies have only limited supply.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
May 15, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Well that's koreans. I really have expected this to happen long time ago since we already know that koreans are very open minded to new things or technologies and there is no reason why they shouldn't be the same with crypto currencies. I think this is a good thing to happen for the crypto world since we all need mass adoption.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 15, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
Yes we can say that the demand of crypto market is increasing but very sorry to say that the market price is not increasing.Volatile nature is the main reason behind this.No stability is there.Ups and downs are very common.Still the prices has not touched the moon.Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day but still it has not touched 10k.In 2018 it was expected that it will grow at fast pace but it is not happening as it was expected.Looking at the graph of last months it has not shown any great jump in the graph.People are still hoping that with the rise in demand the market value should also rise.
Activity: 230
May 15, 2018, 11:20:38 AM
if a country has its own market then it will not affect the global market like south korea. only an increase in demand in korea alone will greatly affect the market there what the global market will only have news that can be used for FUD or the influence to start buying more.
so we have to make improvements in the domestic market will be better and better in its demand.
Pages:
Jump to: